Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,091 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Appointment Of Hadiza Bala Usman, Compensation For Being Used - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointment Of Hadiza Bala Usman, Compensation For Being Used (335 Views)

Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial / Amaechi Inspect & Tours Kirikri Lighter Terminal,Lagos Wit Hadiza Bala Usman(Pix / Buhari Considers Hadiza Bala Usman As Head Of NPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appointment Of Hadiza Bala Usman, Compensation For Being Used by omolami: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
The appt of Hadiza Bala Usman the founder of BBOG campaign org as Chief of Staff to El Rufai is clearly a compensation for the hatch job done for APC I wonder why the appointment when the girls have not been found. Is she now jettisoning the campaign as unimportant? Clearly she was used as propaganda agent against Gej.It is Shame .Like husband like wife I will not be surprised to hear that Oby too has been given an appointment by Buhari God will surely judge all of you, and Nigerians will see why.
Re: Appointment Of Hadiza Bala Usman, Compensation For Being Used by DONMAYOR19(m): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
What I don't get yet is that, has he stop searching for the girls or he brain don wake up say no one miss?
Re: Appointment Of Hadiza Bala Usman, Compensation For Being Used by Masculity(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
Whether na compensation or not she deserve it.

#mayGodbewithyouHadiza.

(1) (Reply)

Man Jailed For Stealing N7,000 During Ramadan Prayers / Kwankwaso Reacts To His Alleged HouseĀ arrest / FAAC Disown Okonjo-iweala; Denies Approving Of $2b Excess Crude Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.