Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria (33904 Views)

Queen Yvette Meurer, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Gets Gold Neckless Gift / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ / Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by Goldenheart(m): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
oga
Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by abbey621(m): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Come on now, don't tell me these are the most beautiful models in Nigeria. Maybe they have great personalities but if it was based on looks alone these girls are average at most!
Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Wack, Wacker, Wackest cheesy
Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by adconline(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
On a scale of 1-10, these girls are 5-7..

1 Like

Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by missyruq(f): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
sonnyudoh:
Am nt tryna brag here but i Have slept wit 2of dem shaa, and m i d only one that noticed d pool area is so dirty n untidy?
cheesy bad mouth

1 Like

Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by 9jatatafo(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
See boobs! These are what I love in a woman! Dialling her number.
Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by permsec: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
Wear those bikini of yours to Islamabad and see wat bcomes of U! iranu, nwane abasha
Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
They look ordinary to me.
Like the girl next door.
Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by sweetgala(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
The first thing that caught my eyes was the frontage of the first pic.. odikwa very risky kiss kiss tongue
Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by damiloladuke: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
yeeeeeeepa

READ MY SIGNATURE ABEG
Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by weilee: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
Topless Amber Rose suns herself in a rather cheeky thong bikini

http://www.24whz.com/2015/06/topless-amber-rose-suns-herself-in.html

1 Like

Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by permsec: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
sonnyudoh:
Am nt tryna brag here but i Have slept wit 2of dem shaa, and m i d only one that noticed d pool area is so dirty n untidy?
Sorry Bro, they slept with u too if ur story is true so stop feeling fly! Besides i know u are related to Lie Muhammed.

1 Like

Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by carzola(m): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Wetin NTA der find there?
Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by Dbrainiac1(m): 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
See pose like handicap
Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by spencekat(m): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ezinne is very beautiful.
Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by OgaJonah(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
issokay......! i don see dis pissure.
Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by beyoncausme: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
nice one gals.....impressive......
Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Runz Paroles in the making.. #isokay
Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by OBTMOS(m): 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fine girls go just d giv free punny..... How can i go and get mine
Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by kalufelix(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
for their fish minds...
Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Naija get pretty gals sha
Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by ideatoprince18(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
is it me or my eyes are seeing double......y do models have either flat chest or bweast wit low self esteem.....the Gurl in d first pics caught me drooling
Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by bashydemy(m): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
I know some Senators go don dey make their selection now...
Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by fanzz: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
undecided Where is tiwa savage and omowumi?
Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by lagcity(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Paging Dr. jerkoff, paging dr. jerkoff. Dr. Jerkoff to the restroom please
Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by denony(m): 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=prettyjo post=35307491]am only feeling the shape of the first girl,others are just there undecided[/quo

I tells you grin
Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by atospet(m): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
bashydemy:
I know some Senators go don dey make their selection now...
Senators and footballers.
Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by HARDDON: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
I've seen better shapes, faces, lips, set of teeth, height, skin colour n above all, brains!

#theseareyusdere
Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by ManTiger(m): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Showcasing future Classic whores.
Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by Spydamannn(m): 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
They are Fine But not the finest
Re: See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria by petkoffDrake(m): 1:24am On Jul 01, 2015
BaddieKay:
B
. . . B for BaddieKay love

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Contestants Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria (MBMN 2015) / Sylvia Omoniyi Rocks Peacock Gele For Thanksgiving / Igho Kome Wins Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.