Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,664 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

I Am Deport From Dubai 4 Years Ago And Now Go Bavk On Toirist Visaa Help Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Deport From Dubai 4 Years Ago And Now Go Bavk On Toirist Visaa Help Me (642 Views)

ABSU Graduate Helps Carpenter Who Helped Him In School 20 Years Ago (Photos) / Dubai-based Nigerian Man Dies Days After Returning To Nigeria From Dubai(pics) / Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Deport From Dubai 4 Years Ago And Now Go Bavk On Toirist Visaa Help Me by salmanessani: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hi me go dubai by ship and then after 6 month police arrest me because I dont have visa and pasport and they deport me and scan my eyes but now after 4 years I want to go back dubai on tourist visa I aplly for dubai visa and thank god I got the visit visa but if I go dubai so they allow me to enter dubai or they send me back to my country plz help me
Re: I Am Deport From Dubai 4 Years Ago And Now Go Bavk On Toirist Visaa Help Me by Lolarez: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Bros, the speed dem go use send u back eh, dey like lightening!...especially with this ur grammer! Lol grin
Re: I Am Deport From Dubai 4 Years Ago And Now Go Bavk On Toirist Visaa Help Me by MznAirA(f): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Bros eh! Abeg use pidgin explain urself undecided undecided
Re: I Am Deport From Dubai 4 Years Ago And Now Go Bavk On Toirist Visaa Help Me by Galacious1: 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
@op Dem use Dubai swear 4 u?!
Re: I Am Deport From Dubai 4 Years Ago And Now Go Bavk On Toirist Visaa Help Me by blackjack21(m): 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
salmanessani:
Hi me go dubai by ship and then after 6 month police arrest me because I dont have visa and pasport and they deport me and scan my eyes but now after 4 years I want to go back dubai on tourist visa I aplly for dubai visa and thank god I got the visit visa but if I go dubai so they allow me to enter dubai or they send me back to my country plz help me

Are you talking about the Dubai mart in kurmi kasuwa, Kano state?
Re: I Am Deport From Dubai 4 Years Ago And Now Go Bavk On Toirist Visaa Help Me by brightnelly(f): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
With all this grammatical blunders?? The person that interviewed you deserves to be SACKED, ARRESTED, TRIED AND JAILED with hard labour!!!

grin grin grin
Re: I Am Deport From Dubai 4 Years Ago And Now Go Bavk On Toirist Visaa Help Me by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 30, 2015
Probably they gave you visa because they have run out of apes in their zoo.

Bro, na joke oo, no take ma personal. I suggest you stay home and polish yourself alittle before travelling again else what happen in 1986 will repeat itself. grin
Re: I Am Deport From Dubai 4 Years Ago And Now Go Bavk On Toirist Visaa Help Me by Truckpusher(m): 4:44am On Jun 30, 2015
blackjack21:

Are you talking about the Dubai mart in kurmi kasuwa, Kano state?
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Congratulates Special Olympics Nigeria Athletes For Winning... / How To Charge Your Phone When There Is No Light / Amazing Miracles In Newlife Word Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.