Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder (44835 Views)

Romola Adeola, Youngest Ph.D Graduate In Centre For Human Rights, University, SA / How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading / CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by mapet: 9:48am On Jun 30, 2015
Deliver what? are you nuts
starlingslimnet:
Let's see if you can deliver.

1 Like

Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by TheDauraMallam: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2015
mapet:

Education does not quantify intelligence.

Thumbs up to him though.
Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by paix(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2015
Truth24:
He doesn't look brilliant in dat pix
Looks can be deceptive you know.
Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by kilode100(f): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2015
sonofananimal:

NO BE YOU BE THAT FAT WOMAN ON THE RIGHT undecided
SO YOU HAVE THE QUALIFICATION TO BE MADAME,

LEAVE BABE FOR YOUNG GIRLS

OGA ANIMAL, BE REASONABLE BIKO.
JUST CALL ME BABY OK? wink

4 Likes

Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by RAKITIC: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2015
Madamkilljoy:
All work and no play made him an exceptionally brilliant dude. I don't think he has a girlfriend, that's why he was focused. However, he should prepare to face the most difficult course in life- WOMAN.
if that's you in ur dp then u are beautiful
Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by Areskay1(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2015
Hmmmmm...that's incredible..I admire you Congratulation!!!
Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by holyfather(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2015
Madamkilljoy:
All work and no play made him an exceptionally brilliant dude. I don't think he has a girlfriend, that's why he was focused. However, he should prepare to face the most difficult course in life- WOMAN.

I bet he will scale through too.
There's nothing in womanology that he hasn't seen already in Maths and Physics,trust me.
Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by tusmanali(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2015
All tankz to u DAD @list i finished my secondary school @ 24 den NYSC @ last age limit 29 God i tank u 4 dis record undecided
Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by kilode100(f): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2015
soe:
it's nt all abt money...chase success and wealth will come running after you.

The problem with u girls is u hardly encourage people to be successful...it's always abt money money money...you better change and begin to add value.

Sweetie, if anybody needs encouragement, they should look for their mama.
Your wife/gf is not and should never be your encourager grin

PhD without money is like giving a toothless man bone to chew.

5 Likes

Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by Superman11(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2015
400billionman:
Nigeria has very intelligent people...wonder why this country is so poor..

intelligent people refuse to listen to intelligent people. Everyone wants to always be right. That way everyone seems dumb
Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by Superman11(m): 10:07am On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:

Sweetie, if anybody needs encouragement, they should look for their mama.
Your wife/gf is not and should never be your encourager grin

PhD without money is like giving a toothless man bone to chew.

Have you every seen anybody with a PhD without a job? except the person stole the certificate!!!!
Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by udosoft(m): 10:09am On Jun 30, 2015
though aint easy, bt is it possible to achieve this in naija versity? keep dreaming........
Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by kilode100(f): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2015
Superman11:

Have you every seen anybody with a PhD without a job? except the person stole the certificate!!!!

Are you really asking this questions
OK o... Come to Surulere and see them.
We have more 3 PhD holders for my hood there..
E damo.

4 Likes

Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by sped1oro(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2015
Awesome, Buhari should make this guy Minister of Education, am very sure our educational system needs young and vibrant minds to steer it to greatness..
Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by KevinDein: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2015
thank God he's not Igbo. good thing the Yoruba don't chest beat. gotta give that to them
Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by tpiander: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2015
He must be very brilliant.
Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by mazeltov(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2015
Madamkilljoy:
Have you ever been told that you are pweety?
Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2015
nightmile:

Yes, there is that affinity between igbo ladies and Yoruba guys. Igbo ladies are more intelligent and reasonable than their guys..
is dat so
Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by tpiander: 10:19am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:

OGA ANIMAL, BE REASONABLE BIKO. JUST CALL ME BABY OK? wink
grin grin grin
Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by tpiander: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2015
This news is from last year though.
Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by tpiander: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2015
shopisky:
Unilag didn't waste any time in employing him

Before someone else does.
Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by AreaFada2: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2015
bushdoc9919:

How do intelligent people look like?

I guess....like the rest of us.

Lol. Also in those Francophone countries, they are not so much into all those ostentatious swag. He grew up there you know.

In places like Togo & Benin Republic, you will see a director in a ministry and other senior officials riding a motorbike to work. With a PhD from France to their name. They might have an SUV at home.

We need that simplicity to focus on nation-building not bling bling show off (I don arrive) culture we have now.

In 9ja, before people greet you, they first look at your dress, your car and other superficial stuff.

"How you dress is how you will be addressed" has even become an anthem in 9ja. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2015
soe:
it's nt all abt money...chase success and wealth will come running after you.

The problem with u girls is u hardly encourage people to be successful...it's always abt money money money...you better change and begin to add value.

YOUR FIRST PARAGRAPH SOUND STVPID

BUT THE LAST PARAGRAPH HAVE A LOT OF MEANING, NAIJA WOMEN ARE ANIMALS TO THE HIGHEST ORDER
Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by skondo09(m): 10:29am On Jun 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Me too dey wonder... as I see the face.

Declaration of age as against birth cert. tinz
Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2015
mapet:
Get a brain update and quote me later
Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by binzubair(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=Minet16 post=35300617]
[color=#000099] [i] [b]
Glad to hear that good things also happens in Nigeria. God bless us, the giant of africa. Btw that old man naim be 24? u knw wetin dat head don pass through.....
Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by Superman11(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:

Are you really asking this questions
OK o... Come to Surulere and see them.
We have more 3 PhD holders for my hood there..
E damo.

Egbami OOOO Kilode aaah.
They don't know who they are or what their talents are. When you know who you are only then would you discover potential to solve a problem thus giving you a job.
Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by olaolulazio(m): 10:36am On Jun 30, 2015
My name sake! meanwhile, I will have mine before 40years of age.
Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 30, 2015
skondo09:

Declaration of age as against birth cert. tinz
Exactly Oga mi

1 Like

Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by olaolulazio(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2015
My name sake! meanwhile, I will have mine before 40years of age. congrats dear!
Re: Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder by Christmasdon(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2015
Madamkilljoy:
.so girlfriends and all makes us to fail. God is watching o, ok continu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blackout: OAU Students Reading Outside (Pictures) / Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA / What An American Twitted About Nigeria, Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.