Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Are You Part Of The Solution? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Part Of The Solution? (320 Views)

This Is The Solution To This Our Corrupt Society / Why Most People Are Poor… And The Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Part Of The Solution? by yemzzy02(m): 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
As I picked a book in my library to read, I discover something on the dedication page. What I discovered is what sharing.
The writer wrote; "this book is dedicated to those who step up and become part of the solution" what a great dedication! Are you part of those people solving the problem? If all you do is complain, you are yet to step up. The world we live in doesnt see value in complaints, value is found only in results. Communicate value and add value, thats the mottor of this generation. While many complain of lack of resources, think of several millions of people who do not even anything but have done great things. The truth is that; the real problem is not lack of resources but that of resourcefulness. What are you doing with the little you have? All of the world billionaires never started in a big way too. Start something.
Interestingly, I am looking forward to having a group of people who can learn to be resourceful, make use of a system and solve other people's problem to get paid. Please note that this is a system that allow you to solve people's problem, get paid while you also make money. This something you can do at your convenient time. Note that its not get rich quick schemes. Add me up on whatsapp (08060177034) and send a note on interest to get started before 12pm on 30th June, 2015. Training begins 8pm on 30th June, 2015. All training will be on whatsapp so distance is no problem.
Kindly pass this to your friends especially those who like to gain financial freedom.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Two Security Guards / Vice Principal (academics) / Please Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.