Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

This Is The Solution To This Our Corrupt Society - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Is The Solution To This Our Corrupt Society (290 Views)

Why Candidates Fail The Ielts Writing Test And The Solution / Nigerian Society Of Engineers Past Examination Papers And More / My Boss Is Terribly Corrupt. Should I Blow The Whistle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Solution To This Our Corrupt Society by VALENTINOEREAK(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2017
Listen my friends! The banks use your money to invest on other things so they can make money from YOUR MONEY and turn around and start charging you fees on YOUR OWN MONEY! The Below Photo speaks volumes! Your money will increase faster than having it sit in any bank!!!

You literally become your own bank. Invest it and let it grow! People are conditioned to think that it is the only way but that is incorrect! Society does not teach us how to be entrepreneurs, they teach us how to be workers, the foundation that builds someone else's empire! Don't be fooled. Think of your future and make a change!

THIS IS THE SOLUTION TO THIS OUR CORRUPT SOCIETY

(1) (Reply)

Dgs-8 Ltd / Ways To Keep Your Employees Motivated. / Who Can Teach Me Graphics Design?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.