Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Nigerian Man Jumps From His 3rd Floor House As Malaysia Police Invaded His Apart - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Jumps From His 3rd Floor House As Malaysia Police Invaded His Apart (982 Views)

E-money Celebrates His 3rd Child Chukwuebuka, As He Clock 4 Today - Photos / Femi Branch To Marry Fadeke Akanbi (His 3rd Marriage) / Davido Having Fun in Eto's House as he Rocks Eto's jersey in Cameroon (pics,Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Jumps From His 3rd Floor House As Malaysia Police Invaded His Apart by love2nicee: 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nigerian Man Jumps From His 3rd Floor House As Malaysia Police Invaded His Apartment (Graphic Photo)

Found this sad story on facebook on how a Nigerian guy jump from the 3rd floor of his house in Malaysia this morning as Malaysian police invaded his apartment .
The provider of this information gave out only his second name as (chinedu) from ‪#‎Delta state (ani oma)
Please say (r.i.p) to chinedu a young man who died in Malaysia today while trying to survive in life .
See graphic photos below…
- See more at: http://sabi9jablog.com/2015/06/nigerian-man-jumps-from-his-3rd-floor-house-as-malaysia-police-invaded-his-apartment-graphic-photo.html#sthash.8d6iDpi9.dpuf

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps From His 3rd Floor House As Malaysia Police Invaded His Apart by micronut(m): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Oh! that's sad.........i smell frustration.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps From His 3rd Floor House As Malaysia Police Invaded His Apart by glimpse33(m): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
why jump?
its either he deals on hard drugs, or he is a y-y n!gga.
Rip tho! lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps From His 3rd Floor House As Malaysia Police Invaded His Apart by demmy0325(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps From His 3rd Floor House As Malaysia Police Invaded His Apart by delishpot: 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
Sad. But was he illegal? Why did he jump? Does malay police abuse black people? I dont get it. A life wasted.
Anyway, comfort to tgose he left behind.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps From His 3rd Floor House As Malaysia Police Invaded His Apart by axiliborha(f): 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
What made him jump?......guilty conscience or what? I have known Nigerians to be hard people and never commit suicide
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps From His 3rd Floor House As Malaysia Police Invaded His Apart by PapaNnamdi: 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
"chinedu" is not delta,
chinedu rip

get rich or die trying, Nigeria no b place,
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps From His 3rd Floor House As Malaysia Police Invaded His Apart by crisycent: 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
To be a man........R.I.P G.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps From His 3rd Floor House As Malaysia Police Invaded His Apart by Spaxon(f): 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
NA WA OOO...
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps From His 3rd Floor House As Malaysia Police Invaded His Apart by onatisi(m): 12:01am On Jun 30, 2015
Why jump from the 3rd floor of a building when u are not batman or spiderman
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps From His 3rd Floor House As Malaysia Police Invaded His Apart by Yustash001(m): 4:57am On Jun 30, 2015
That's a suicidal process....maybe he's into drugs and he's afraid of being deported....R.I.P...
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps From His 3rd Floor House As Malaysia Police Invaded His Apart by hatux: 5:05am On Jun 30, 2015
Oh my! He should have allowed 'em to arrest him. Rip man

(1) (Reply)

WOW! Davido Attends Press Briefing On A 2-wheel Electric Scooter (LOOK) / Korede Bello's Godwin Hits one million Views On Youtube / DOWNLOAD :omonikara- Latest Yoruba Movie Drama 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.