Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,462 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Mr. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Mr. President's Delay In Appointing Ministers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Mr. President's Delay In Appointing Ministers (738 Views)

Majid Michel's Wife & Kids Join Him As He Kneels Down & Ministers In Church(pic) / Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card / Comedian Mr Patrick Weds American Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Mr. President's Delay In Appointing Ministers by mascotbest(f): 11:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
Whilst appreciating the tenterhooks of political ventriloquists, carpetbaggers, economic chichidodos and a vaudeville of pundits as to what they perceive as the phlegmatic predilection of President Buhari in the constitution of his cabinet,I would rather deposit in their objurgatory piazza the Chinese apophthegm which urges, that sofily sofily catchee monkey.

President Buhari must not be bludgeoned into precipitate, frenetic, fatuous and kamikazeic gambits that is obliviscence of the twelve years of political anomie and economic marshmallow occasioned by.. (read here)

1 Share

Re: Mr. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Mr. President's Delay In Appointing Ministers by glimpse33(m): 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
This Patrick Sawyer, sorry obahiagbon is disgracing himself seriously
Re: Mr. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Mr. President's Delay In Appointing Ministers by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Politician turned comedian, Patrick.
Re: Mr. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Mr. President's Delay In Appointing Ministers by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 30, 2015
I never knew that the nickname(Chichidodo) that I call my younger brother, Chidiebere, is an English word(or Patrick word). MADNESS: Too much knowledge without Wisdom.
Re: Mr. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Mr. President's Delay In Appointing Ministers by Abugab(m): 12:03am On Jun 30, 2015
Vig86:
I never knew that the nickname(Chichidodo) that I call my younger brother, Chidiebere, is an English word(or Patrick word). MADNESS: Too much knowledge without Wisdom.

Better put, too much intelligence without knowledge.
I laugh in Bini
Re: Mr. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Mr. President's Delay In Appointing Ministers by henribj(m): 12:29am On Jun 30, 2015
OP summary pls, before I get heavy Migraine.
Re: Mr. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Mr. President's Delay In Appointing Ministers by damiperry(f): 1:48am On Jun 30, 2015
Funny man
Re: Mr. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Mr. President's Delay In Appointing Ministers by sarmiie(m): 4:12am On Jun 30, 2015
"Sofily sofily catchee monkey"....
Re: Mr. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Mr. President's Delay In Appointing Ministers by Dannyandre(m): 8:15am On Jun 30, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

One Of My Friends Chiling With Olumaitain On Her Birthday / Haven Used These Products, Tells You. . That You Are Old / Moet Abebe Flaunts Her Bikini Bod [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.