Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? (28372 Views)

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Post Your Messenger Id Here And Chat With Friends On Msn Or Yahoo / Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by sosodat: 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2009
Mai Suya:

@ sosodat, why dont you let ice tee be the judge, eh?

Cant and not trying to be the judge, just voicing my opinion from the proceedings so far

elowa:

I need to be natural and dont have to go on google to look for the meaning of friendship. My love deserves more than web solutions.

Dats tight - I mean the punch line.
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by teeice(f): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2009
All you guys are killing me, lol
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by dROC1: 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2009
tee*ice:

Never die o! We need you for this game.
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by teeice(f): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2009
@D-roc
You guys dont need me, Where you dey since.
You want to break my heart right?
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by elowa: 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2009
tee*ice:

Anybody that tries to do that will only be inviting my wrath
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by teeice(f): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2009
@elowa
You are my hero
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by dROC1: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2009
17 pages later and you still haven't announced a winner? Ok lets make it a 100 pages then. We need a winner otherwise this thread won't end.

In that case I will start the bidding at $1,000, if nobody can contest it then I'm the winner. Please bidders should not bid ficticious amount but what they can afford to pay(in real life) to win the coveted postion of "MR MACHO". To be duly crowned by tee*ice (the referee)
consolation prizes included.

tee*ice it's time for these guys to put their money where their mouth is. Because na me first fall in love, let me go first, $1,000 dollars going , going, going
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by elowa: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2009
tee*ice:

@D-roc
Where you dey since.
You want to break my heart right?
shocked Am heartbroken, so you stil harbour something for d-roc.  sad
Tell me what to do so that i ll ve you all to myself, baby, you are all that exist in my world right now.
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by teeice(f): 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2009
d-ROC:

17 pages later and you still haven't announced a winner? Ok lets make it a 100 pages then. We need a winner otherwise this thread won't end.

In that case I will start the bidding at $1,000, if nobody can contest it then I'm the winner. Please bidders should not bid ficticious amount but what they can afford to pay(in real life) to win the coveted postion of "MR MACHO". To be duly crowned by tee*ice (the referee)
consolation prizes included.

tee*ice it's time for these guys to put their money where their mouth is. Because na me first fall in love, let me go first, $1,000 dollars going , going, going

D-roc this is a good idea, some guys dont seem serious regarding winning my heart.
Come guys, fight for me.
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by teeice(f): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2009
elowa:

shocked Am heartbroken, so you stil harbour something for d-roc. sad
Tell me what to do so that i ll ve you all to myself, baby, you are all that exist in my world right now.

pls my dear,dont be heartbroken,just look into my eyes and post a pic. i will be your when you do these.
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by elowa: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2009
tee*ice:

D-roc this is a good idea, some guys dont seem serious regarding winning my heart.
Come guys, fight for me.

If this is what it takes to win your heart, am game baby
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by teeice(f): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2009
@elowa
Read my last post before this
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by elowa: 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2009
tee*ice:

@elowa
Read my last post before this
tee*ice:

@elowa
You are my hero
Angel, you re melting my ice already. I ll do watever it takes dearie to keep you right in my heart. Can i giv you a pet name?
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by dROC1: 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2009
elowa:

Angel, you re melting my ice already. I ll do watever it takes dearie to keep you right in my heart. Can i giv you a pet name?

Who is this guy? why is he following you around?
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by teeice(f): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2009
d-ROC:

I dont know hon,ask him.

Hey guys, i am off home.
I will dream you all.
Till i speak to you agsin, stay blessed.
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by elowa: 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2009
d-ROC:

Guess she lost the heat for you when you left without saying goodbye, a bad way to treat a lady d-roc. But am here to correct all your wrongs.
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by teeice(f): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2009
elowa:

Guess she lost the heat for you when you left without saying goodbye, a bad way to treat a lady d-roc. But am here to correct all your wrongs.

@elowa
Boy you drive me crazy
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by elowa: 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2009
tee*ice:

@elowa
Boy you drive me crazy
That's never my intentions, but if that's the definition of what you feel for me, am love stricken right now!
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by elowa: 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2009
Guess my love has gone home, sweetdreams dearie. Think i can go join my karaoke party now.
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by MaiSuya(m): 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2009
elowa:

That's never my intentions, but if that's the definition of what you feel for me, am love stricken right now!

Hmmm, na wa o! e be like say you be expert for this kin thing. Sure say I go fit compete with you?
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by elowa: 1:49am On Mar 06, 2009
Just got back from my karaoke
Mai Suya:

Hmmm, na wa o! e be like say you be expert for this kin thing. Sure say I go fit compete with you?
Like i said, you will b at ur best attending to my baby's need. But with you on my side, i can win all the d-roc's and mayrho's of this thread. Think of it
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 06, 2009
Omo una still dey toast tee*ice gurl u harsh o u neva tell dem, check outt
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by dROC1: 7:45am On Mar 06, 2009
elowa:

I never left I've always been around I just stepped back to see you make a fool outta yourself. My fire burns slowly but surely and the flame of my passion never ceases, It increases despite seasons, It persists.

@tee*ice,
I'm waiting.
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 7:56am On Mar 06, 2009
Tee ice,

and thats how you make friends grin
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by mayrho(m): 8:28am On Mar 06, 2009
ok i see ni tori pe mi o si nile ile ti di ile ekute abi ? am back guys move over all of u am back 4 my baby
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by OfficeGirl(f): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2009
*Walks in and runs out*
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by mayrho(m): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2009
hi gabrywyl,
av seen a couple of your threads am a huge fan, wtz ur take on this don't u think ur fan deserves this chic
ur contribution would help get this chic home
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by mayrho(m): 8:40am On Mar 06, 2009
tee*ice, Hi baby aw r u aw was ur nite hope cool waiting 4 u back here dreamt of u all nite
@office girl why u run don't nd too nominate me 4 this chic
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by OfficeGirl(f): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2009
*Still running*
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by aus123(m): 8:50am On Mar 06, 2009
@Maryho

Don't u get tired of this game,

For your info,

Tee*ice is married with kids,

Look else where ok,

Stop waisting ur coy resources and channel ur energy 4 something productive.

Will she help u in ur KPA/KPI?

I am off 4 lectures,
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by mayrho(m): 9:03am On Mar 06, 2009
hmmph hmmph do I smell beef coated with lots of fat
that girl is mine
and ofice girl wen u tire u go stop
Re: How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? by dROC1: 9:07am On Mar 06, 2009
mayrho:

ok i see ni tori pe mi o si nile ile ti di ile ekute abi ? am back guys move over all of u am back 4 my baby

FILE!! Don't touch It!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply)

Romancelanders Drop Your Personal Videos Here! / #Finals is on Front-page now#lanicky Is Her Moniker . / Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.