Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals (3821 Views)

10 Things El-rufai Wants Buhari To Do In His Letter To The President / IMF Wants Buhari To Change His Forex Policy / Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by chiedu7: 5:11am On Jun 30, 2015

Beyond collaborative efforts on Boko Haram, lifting stiff sanctions on gay relationships in Nigeria will top the agenda of bilateral talks between President Obama and President Buhari as Buhari visits Obama in Washington DC on July 20, 2015, BREAKING TIMES can report.

The United States Supreme Court in a ruling on Friday legalized gay marriage in all 50 states of the United States of America.

Under the leadership of President Jonathan, Nigeria became embroiled in a silent diplomatic face-off with the US government after the Nigerian parliament passed a law against same sex relationship, stipulating a 14-year jail term for offenders.

Following President Jonathan’s signing of the Same-Sex Prohibition Act 2014, the US ambassador of America to Nigeria, Mr James Entwistle threatened that the United States will scale down its foreign aid support to Nigeria.

READ: Gay-Marriage Law: US threatens to sanction Nigeria
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/01/gay-marriage-law-us-threatens-sanction-nigeria/

Diplomatic relations between Nigeria and the United States became frostier when Nigeria’s All Progressives Congress (APC) hired AKPD to manage the presidential campaign of its candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari in the March 2015 presidential elections. AKPD was co-founded by David Axelrod – the man credited as the force behind President Obama’s election victories in 2008 and 2012. He served as Obama’s Senior Advisor until 2011.

READ: ‘Nigeria, U.S. may head for diplomatic showdown over APC’s consultants’
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/02/nigeria-u-s-may-head-for-diplomatic-showdown-over-apc-s-consultants/

According to an inside APC source who spoke to BREAKING TIMES on Friday on condition of anonymity, part of the deal to get the United States behind Buhari’s election as President included the lifting of sanctions on same sex relations in Nigeria, a development that got former President Jonathan in the bad books of the Obama administration.

“The deal was that Buhari will reverse the anti-gay law in Nigeria once he becomes President. Obama has already summoned Buhari to the White House for bilateral talks on July 20. Lifting the gay ban in Nigeria will top their discussion agenda after Boko Haram”, the source disclosed.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/reversal-of-nigeria-anti-gay-law-to-top-obama-buhari-parley/
Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by yhemsy62(m): 5:13am On Jun 30, 2015
Hmm! Buhaaariiii. Hope u won't sha

3 Likes

Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by wilybebsy(m): 5:13am On Jun 30, 2015
Baba wont even dare it ...like WTFundecided

1 Like

Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by msmon(m): 5:14am On Jun 30, 2015
[size=15pt]Buhari ! It high time we stand against United S.hit of America face to face and tell them to Bleep off with whatever assistance they want to offer this country on the condition of encouraging homosexuals. Same sex marriage isn't in our tradition, it's totally against our mentality. Its animal mentality![/size]

1 Like

Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by robinicule(m): 5:17am On Jun 30, 2015
misplaced priority.

1 Like

Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by GoldStandard: 5:21am On Jun 30, 2015
Ghen-Ghen.... .

Bubu can't try it joor. . .

1 Like

Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by shevi4mb(m): 5:21am On Jun 30, 2015
If buhari shld revert the law, i'l never support him in anythin again. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 30, 2015
kin ma ladi kin ma Jedi okunrin
iranu
abasa
nonsense
Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by isbish(m): 5:23am On Jun 30, 2015
cryIf GEJ no do am, na Buhari go do am? PMB as a Muslim knows that Gay or Homosexuality is one of the worse crimes in islam. Islam forbids it with the strongest terms. I don't see Buhari agreeing to that. Its very much extremely, totally impossible! I hate gay! How on earth can a man straf a man and woman to woman and even marry. If na so e be, how dem take born us all? Kai! The world is coming to an end wallahi.

4 Likes

Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by revolt(m): 5:25am On Jun 30, 2015
Abeg if thts wht will mke them resume purchase of our oil , let's quickly do it. Then use the proceeds to start heavily investing in other viable sectors. Ppl dnt undstand it wasn't gej tht destroyed our economy perse, it was a US economic war against us in protest of our international policy shift towards asia.

1 Like

Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 30, 2015
Buhari can only promulgate such law in APC's constitution, not Nigeria's.

In NAIJA, Mr. Dickson will always be attached to Mrs. Punny not Dickson Dickson or punny punny.

I suggest Obama should take that Oshiomole's advice to the widow ASAP. undecided

1 Like

Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by mistabiola: 5:29am On Jun 30, 2015
Obama abi nah potus ni, can go to hell, we're not reversing anything boo.

Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by FLAWLES(f): 5:29am On Jun 30, 2015
revolt:
Abeg if thts wht will mke them resume purchase of our oil , let's quickly do it. Then use the proceeds to start heavily investing in other viable sectors. Ppl dnt undstand it wasn't gej tht destroyed our economy perse, it was a US economic war against us in protest of our international policy shift towards asia.
.are you some kind of MUMU?

7 Likes

Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by Addme: 5:31am On Jun 30, 2015
Coming from breakingtimes,i give up.
Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by IceMan85(m): 5:33am On Jun 30, 2015
Incase
Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by chuose: 5:40am On Jun 30, 2015
Not surprised, he promised the west this to get their support

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRLRFghWCFo&feature=youtu.be
Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by Tallesty1(m): 5:41am On Jun 30, 2015
shevi4mb:
If buhari shld revert the law, i'l never support him in anythin again. undecided
See threat
Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by xcolanto(m): 5:48am On Jun 30, 2015
lmaoo! the dura born probably thought the billions of dollars and the support given to him by the Washington to oust GEJ was for purchasing cows and sheeps and to islamize Nigeria by giving all his aboki`s juicy positions right? well he is called dullapo for a reason because he has to think again why Washington was so much against a man who meant well for this great nation but tactically supported the dura born to remove him at all cost. Well the glaring reason is not far off! as we can see gayism hidden under the mantle of "human rights" is sweeping countries like wild fire and Nigeria is next in line serving as the gateway for Africa to fully accept this crap. Over to you dullapo, we the Nigerian people are watching you keenly for the next four slow years of your government.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by ZeezaRapture(m): 5:56am On Jun 30, 2015
Coming from breakingtimes,,,,,,,makes the news a big FALSE.

Meanwhile, i think the poster above me has little or NO SENSE at all!!!angry

Z.R
Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by slap1(m): 6:04am On Jun 30, 2015
I hope someone reads any agreement before Baba signs them. If not, he may understand something else and actually sign another thing. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by Feranchek(m): 6:27am On Jun 30, 2015
This one no even be talk sef. I doubt if Obama actually brought it up again. PMB and gay Hahahahahahaha!!! Too many comedy these days
Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by Orunto: 6:50am On Jun 30, 2015
Reverse the law so that, I, (mu)-Barak Hussain Obama can openly marry Muhammadu Buhari in the beautiful city of Abuja, to be my lawfully wedded husband. May God perish this idea forever in Nigeria and may US, UK, EU, Arabs etc never succeed to use Nigeria as guinea-pig again. Nigeria men loves their women and vice-versa, may this last forever in the Spirit of the Righteous God. AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!

1 Like

Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by koboko69: 6:56am On Jun 30, 2015
Breaking times = Biafratimes! undecided

Next!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by boboLIL(m): 6:57am On Jun 30, 2015
Mk dis man n0 fall pesn hand 0h
Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by totorimi: 7:03am On Jun 30, 2015
Oh Lord this thing was forbidden by our forefathers, those who practiced it were cultist and it was done in secrecy why on this earth are they now openly canvassing for it. This Obama guy needs to be checked o, are we sure he is not an agent of the devil.
Maybe I'm the one not getting it. Gay marriage is it not for a man to open his anus for another man to insert his kondo inside or maybe two women sleeping together and touching themselves.
ABOMINATION, sacrilege may we never permit such on our blessed soil, tufiakwa. I can never happen in fact Russia should mobilize the rest of the world to declare war on Obama for canvassing such and just like it was done in the olden days anywhere we catch the homo people they should be killed until we restore our earth to normalcy. Any govt that supports it should be attacked until it is brought down and a normal human being put in charge there.

This is not a time to keep silent there is fire on the mountain, slowly but surely they are taking over soon they will start demanding your gay support certificate before you can enter USA. Obama must be stoned to death for even allowing this evil to be.
Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by DONMAYOR19(m): 7:07am On Jun 30, 2015
revolt:

YOU NEED PROCOLD TO CURE THIS YOUR HEADACHE
Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by Ultimate300(m): 7:18am On Jun 30, 2015
t
Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by Slynonny(m): 7:21am On Jun 30, 2015
At 73 Mr Mouth Action is a Jew Man.
He can't try it besides such law has to pass the desk of Bukola Saraki.
Your guess is as good as mine.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by fr3do(m): 7:24am On Jun 30, 2015
Buhari would never reverse the anti-gay bill,
He is an islamist.
Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:26am On Jun 30, 2015
xcolanto:
lmaoo! the dura born probably thought the billions of dollars and the support given to him by the Washington to oust GEJ was for purchasing cows and sheeps and to islamize Nigeria by giving all his aboki`s juicy positions right? well he is called dullapo for a reason because he has to think again why Washington was so much against a man who meant well for this great nation but tactically supported the dura born to remove him at all cost. Well the glaring reason is not far off! as we can see gayism hidden under the mantle of "human rights" is sweeping countries like wild fire and Nigeria is next in line serving as the gateway for Africa to fully accept this crap. Over to you dullapo, we the Nigerian people are watching you keenly for the next four slow years of your government.

What are you saying? Do you know that Buhari is a Muslim? Buhari, am sure will rather eat the roots of tree if that should be the punishment of not legalizing gay.

You guys are just full of hatred of Buhari. Even a child in his or her mother's womb knows that Buhari will never do that.

1 Like

Re: Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals by Madamkilljoy(f): 7:31am On Jun 30, 2015
xcolanto:
he has to think again why Washington was so much against a man who meant well for this great nation but tactically supported the dura born to remove him at all cost. Well the glaring reason is not far off! as we can see gayism hidden under the mantle of "human rights" is sweeping countries like wild fire and Nigeria is next in line serving as the gateway for Africa to fully accept this crap. Over to you, the Nigerian people are watching you keenly for the next four years of your government.

Your head is there. That's exactly the same thing I told my peeps. I pray PMB proves us wrong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Rise Of Oyo Empire Along With Other African Empires. The Future. / Rev. Fr Mbaka Gives Condition To Support Biafra Protest / Video: Prof. Wole Soyinka Confirms #esuisnotsatan (must Watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.