Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said (5140 Views)

Edanos Is The Owner Of The Range Rover Gifty Shared On Instagram (Photo) / Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes / Yung6ix: When My Dad Was Leaving He Said If I Go With My Mum I Was Gonna Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said by mazeech: 8:06am On Jun 30, 2015
Have you ever noticed that the billionaire owner of Facebook wears the same gray T-shirt at most public events? grin

When the Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg had his public Question & Answer session, he answered a lot of questions, but the one that got a lot of interest was, “Why do you wear the same T-shirt every day?”

While many expected a playful response, Zuckerberg gave a pretty serious answer for his penchant to wear the same gray shirt. This is his response:

Click to read what he said, watch video, and see many other photos of him wearing just same T-shirt everyday cheesy grin

https://www.mazech.com/FB_owner_wears_same_shirt%2C_why%3F

**Take advantage of the ongoing promotion and register at https://www.mazech.com/user-login-register for a chance to win $20.00. Sorry, you'll win just $20. We're not yet as rich as the Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg who wears same T-shirt everyday! grin

Like our Facebook page Mazech.com to see live updates as they happen! smiley

Re: Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said by glimpse33(m): 8:07am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said by mazeech: 8:08am On Jun 30, 2015
...Same T-shirt everyday

More smiley

Re: Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said by axiliborha(f): 8:15am On Jun 30, 2015
What if he has more than 10 of this same t-shirt

4 Likes

Re: Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said by tinuolababy(f): 8:20am On Jun 30, 2015
Maybe different shirts of same design
Re: Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said by mazeech: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2015
axiliborha:
What if he has more than 10 of this same t-shirt

No doubt, he should have. But this is a 'very unexpected question' he was asked during a public question and answer session! smiley

He answered it well, anyway.

Watch the video here - https://www.mazech.com/FB_owner_wears_same_shirt%2C_why%3F

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said by axiliborha(f): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2015
mazeech:

No doubt, he should have. But this is a 'very unexpected question' he was asked during a public question and answer session! smiley

He tried to answer it, anyway -

Watch the video here - https://www.mazech.com/FB_owner_wears_same_shirt%2C_why%3F
never

10 Likes

Re: Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said by Tboysalau(m): 8:58am On Jun 30, 2015
Maniac
Re: Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said by coldHeat: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2015
the things some people do just to drive traffic to their blogs and websites enh?!?!?

So to know the reason I have to go to your site abi?

Interesting...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said by mazeech: 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lol, if you don't want to know, don't go....

Funny, that's how it is posted in many other sites that published the story too! I had to go to their sites grin
Re: Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said by shadowkings: 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
how that one take concern meif e like make e no dey even wear shirt at all sef.......

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said by mazeech: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
shadowkings:
how that one take concern meif e like make e no dey even wear shirt at all sef.......

Me too grin

They asked him that question during a question and answer session. He appeared shocked initially....he didn't seem to find it funny.

Hhmm, women and questions cheesy
Re: Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said by missyruq(f): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Evn if he wore a t-shirt al d rest of his life shld av a reason best known to hm, am sure we all kw ds guy is f**king rich enof to buy as many clothes as possible.
Re: Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said by mazeech: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Why do you wear just one T-shirt everyday?

See what he said - https://www.mazech.com/FB_owner_wears_same_shirt%2C_why%3F

grin grin grin

Funny...

Re: Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said by iamrealdeji(m): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
Because he's rich as hell and doesn't need to prove himself much,this is the same way Bill Gates used to act when he was a young billionaire like this too,there was this popular hoax that Bill Gates wears a simple outfit for 2 weeks and wear another new one,i remember I once said that statement when I was young and my brother questioned my why I was wearing same shirt for 3 days and that was the answer I gave him and all my siblings started calling me Mr Bill,they stopped calling me that later though

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said by Atlantian: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
When you are rich, you dont have to prove to anyone though.
Re: Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said by mazeech: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin cheesy

Visit www.mazech.com for more...
Re: Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Maybe Grey is his best colour, there are different t-shirt, but same colour
Re: Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said by jcross19: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
I think that colour of the cloth has to do with the colour of the facebook home page , I think that's his best colour for him and simplifying that he is the facebook.
Re: Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said by mazeech: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
More photos....in same T-shirt grin

Click to read why? - https://www.mazech.com/FB_owner_wears_same_shirt%2C_why%3F

Re: Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said by Mznaett: 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Well,I want to believe there is no nearby market in his area thats y,

I mean market like Urua ator or mile1 Market o
op have I answered ur qweshun
Re: Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said by decode55(m): 12:31am On Jul 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Because he's rich as hell and doesn't need to prove himself much,this is the same way Bill Gates used to act when he was a young billionaire like this too,there was this popular hoax that Bill Gates wears a simple outfit for 2 weeks and wear another new one,i remember I once said that statement when I was young and my brother questioned my why I was wearing same shirt for 3 days and that was the answer I gave him and all my siblings started calling me Mr Bill,they stopped calling me that later though

Broda, bet who asked you?

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said by illustrious(m): 12:43am On Jul 01, 2015
Na the Juju be dat.
Re: Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 01, 2015
More... grin

See what he said - https://www.mazech.com/FB_owner_wears_same_shirt%2C_why%3F

Re: Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said by temmy2103(f): 5:50am On Jul 01, 2015
For those who haven’t noticed, Zuckerberg wears the same gray T-shirt at most public events. While many expected a playful response, Zuckerberg gave a pretty serious answer for his penchant to wear the same gray shirt.

"I really want to clear my life to make it so that I have to make as few decisions as possible about anything except how to best serve this community," Zuckerberg said, after clarifying that he had "multiple same shirts."

He said even small decisions like choosing what to wear or what to eat for breakfast could be tiring and consume energy, and he didn't want to waste any time on that.

"I'm in this really lucky position, where I get to wake up every day and help serve more than a billion people. And I feel like I'm not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous about my life," he said.

Zuckerberg pointed out that numerous other influential people, like Apple founder Steve Jobs or President Barack Obama, have the same theory with regards to choosing their outfits. Jobs, in fact, told biographer Walter Isaacson that he even wanted to have all Apple employees wear the same vest
Re: Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said by mazeech: 6:57am On Jul 01, 2015
Really funny! Ha ha, I just saw one of my photos...and realized I have actually been wearing the same T-shirt too. grin cheesy grin

So, why does Mazeech wear the same T-shirt everyday

Click to read before I take it off- https://www.mazech.com/about-us

(1) (Reply)

The Black Marilyn Monroe-Joyce Bryant / See The 12years Old Girl That Won 'america's Got Talent' 2016 (photos) / Singer Simi Stylishly Begs Davido For A Shoe on Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.