Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Any Law Student In The House? I Need Your Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Law Student In The House? I Need Your Help (2706 Views)

OOU Law Student Declared Missing / "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! / Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Law Student In The House? I Need Your Help by Feranmicharles(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2015
Morning peeps,just wanna know maybe there's any LAW(LLB) student in the house. Pls do reply me me,I wanna know some LAW textbooks or guidline to read before resumption(100 level books)

Naijaboiy unibenstudent tosyne2much,pls guys what's your course of study,if law which/what book(s) can I read to guide me before resumption. Any help?

Thanks...wink
Re: Any Law Student In The House? I Need Your Help by buygala(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2015
Dis dude get time sha grin...Law isn't so hard that you have to start 'jacking' from home.... Just know how to properly communicate your ideas and cram the RELEVANT judicial authorities, and you can easily make a comfortable 2:1 without breaking a sweat smiley ..... Having graduated from OAU faculty of Law with a comfortable 2:1 with as little reading as possible,
I suppose I am in a nice position to give you a little heads -up as far as studying law at the undergraduate level is concerned smiley

But if u really wanna be an 'efiko', then browse through the following:

BRIGHTER GRAMMAR- Even if you are wiser than Einstein and have a poor command of the English language, you will find it very hard to graduate with anything reasonable in any standard law faculty sad

A.O. SANNI - LEGAL METHOD. .. Used it in my Part 1.. It was the only law course we offered in our 1st year

SAGAY- LAW OF CONTRACT... 2nd year law course... This course fuccked up many of my peeps... You really want to keep that course under close watch smiley

If you are aiming for a First Class, please feel free to add Reginald Aziza on Facebook.... He graduated from my faculty with a First class, a first class in Law School, and also had a distinction in his Cambridge Masters of law smiley..... That dude is very humble, always available to give invaluable Advice, and is an inspiration to almost all of us from IFE LAW..... Tap from his wealth of knowledge, and I don't see how you can go wrong smiley

1 Like

Re: Any Law Student In The House? I Need Your Help by Feranmicharles(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2015
buygala:
ok
any help?
Re: Any Law Student In The House? I Need Your Help by naijaboiy: 9:41am On Jun 30, 2015
buygala:
Dis dude get time sha grin...Law isn't so hard that you have to start 'jacking' from home.... Just know how to properly communicate your ideas and cram the RELEVANT judicial authorities, and you can easily make a comfortable 2:1 without breaking a sweat smiley ..... Having graduated from OAU faculty of Law with a comfortable 2:1 with as little reading as possible,
I suppose I am in an nice position to give you a little heads -up as far as studying law at the undergraduate level is concerned smiley

But if u really wanna be an 'efiko', then browse through the following:

BRIGHTER GRAMMAR- Even if you are wiser than Einstein and have a poor command of the English language, you will find it very hard to graduate with anything reasonable in any standard law faculty sad

A.O. SANNI - LEGAL METHOD. .. Used it in my Part 1.. It was the only law course we offered in our 1st year

SAGAY- LAW OF CONTRACT... 2nd year law course... This course fuccked up many of my peeps... You really want to keep that course under close watch smiley

If you are aiming for a First Class, please feel free to add Reginald Aziza on Facebook.... He graduated from my faculty with a First class, a first class in Law School, and also had a distinction in his Cambridge Masters of law smiley..... That dude is very humble, always available to give invaluable Advice, and is an inspiration to almost all of us from IFE LAW..... Tap from his wealth of knowledge, and I don't see how you can go wrong smiley
Feranmicharles I don't think I need to say more on this. smiley

1 Like

Re: Any Law Student In The House? I Need Your Help by Feranmicharles(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

Feranmicharles I don't think I need to say more on this. smiley
thanks omo naija,and buygala. kiss u r awesome,I'll try what you've saidsmiley
Re: Any Law Student In The House? I Need Your Help by naijaboiy: 10:06am On Jun 30, 2015
Feranmicharles:
thanks omo naija,and buygala. kiss u r awesome,I'll try what you've saidsmiley
Yea no p.

Which school are you going to study btw?
Re: Any Law Student In The House? I Need Your Help by Feranmicharles(m): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea no p.

Which school are you going to study btw?
Espam in cotonouwink
Re: Any Law Student In The House? I Need Your Help by naijaboiy: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Espam in cotonouwink
Some of the books are going to be quite different.

What's the time span for the study of Law over there?
Re: Any Law Student In The House? I Need Your Help by Feranmicharles(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

Some of the books are going to be quite different.

What's the time span for the study of Law over there?
still dunnosad buh I tink its 5yrs or so
Re: Any Law Student In The House? I Need Your Help by tosyne2much(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
Buygala has said it all

I wish I were a Law student sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Any Law Student In The House? I Need Your Help by henryvirus(m): 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Congratulations on your admission to study law. Buygala has said it all. you can also read Legal method by ESE MALEMI. but since it is in coutonou i think it is books on their law that you should find out about.

2 Likes

Re: Any Law Student In The House? I Need Your Help by Feranmicharles(m): 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
henryvirus:
Congratulations on your admission to study law. Buygala has said it all. you can also read Legal method by ESE MALEMI. but since it is in coutonou i think it is books on their law that you should find out about.
wowshocked viruzshocked so u still dey NLgrin. I feel blessed to have you on my thread ocheesy

Moreover,I'd been trying to reach you on BBM,buh its like you're no longer using that pin cool and ur contact too,ao u deygrin
Re: Any Law Student In The House? I Need Your Help by henryvirus(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2015
Feranmicharles:
wowshocked viruzshocked so u still dey NLgrin. I feel blessed to have you on my thread ocheesy

Moreover,I'd been trying to reach you on BBM,buh its like you're no longer using that pin cool and ur contact too,ao u deygrin
lol. i am fine o how things.

1 Like

Re: Any Law Student In The House? I Need Your Help by Feranmicharles(m): 9:13am On Jul 03, 2015
henryvirus:

lol. i am fine o how things.
we thank God ocheesy

(1) (Reply)

Medicine Or Dentistry / Tai Solarin University Of Education Post U T M E Form, Is It Out? / Call 4 Unizik Cutoff Law 273 Econ 282 French Edu 199 Etc Call Nw 2 Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.