Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,640 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Petr Cech Now An Arsenal Player - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Petr Cech Now An Arsenal Player (431 Views)

Arsenal Player Salaries 2017-18 (clubs Wage Bill Revealed) / What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger / EFCC Trolls An Arsenal Fan Over Their Customary 4th Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Petr Cech Now An Arsenal Player by Mcsammy4u(m): 8:54am On Jun 30, 2015
Yesterday saw Petr Cech's move from Chelsea to Arsenal confirmed. The keeper then posted a message to Chelsea fans which followed.

"I thought this would never happen but it is time for me to say goodbye to Chelsea Football Club. The club i have lived every single minutes for since joining in July 2004, the club in which i thought I'd hang my gloves and boots one day and finish my career. But life doesn't always turn out the way you think it will

Since 2004 it has been an incredible journey with so many highs and not many lows. We have managed to win every single English trophy as well as the Europa League and the biggestof all Champions League. Looking back at the achievements, including our first ever league double in 2010, back to back titles in 2005 and 2006, and multiple EPL and FAcup wins, I couldn't be more proud!! As a team we made history together.

Last summer, things changed and i understood i was no longer the first choice goalkeeper but i felt it was not the right time for me to go. during the season it became clear that my situation would not improve and as i know i am not at the stageof my career where i want to be on the bench, i made my decision to move on and look for new challenges.

the limited playing times gave me the time to refresh and rest mentally as well as make me realise just how much i enjoy playing football at the highest level, because i missed it badly every game day that i am not involved. i have the samer commitment to football, the same motivation and the same hunger for success as i had at the beginning of my career and i love the challenges brought by the top quality players you face while playing the premier league-simply simply the best and the most challenging league in the world.

That's why i spoke to Mr. Abramovich about me staying in the premier League and i'd like to thank him from the bottom of my heart for his support in this matter. It means so much to me because without him Chelsea Football Club would not be where it is now. He desevres huge credit for what he has done for the club and for all of us.

I thank eveyrbody body involved with CFC for thier support, the players, staff, managers and all the coaching staff i have had the pleasure of working with over the years, Without them it would have been impossible for us to have achieved such success.

But most importantly of all - a huge thank you goes to all the Chelsea Fans. i did everything for you and you gave me your lovw=e back. I'll never forget it. It will stay with me forever. We will meet again but this time i will be in the other goal. i hgope you will remember our history and understands.

i love Chelsea
Re: Petr Cech Now An Arsenal Player by HungerBAD: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2015

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Imminent Schneiderlin's Deal Might Signal The End Of Carrick's United Stay / Pool Fixed Ultimate Key / Naijabet Turn Santa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.