Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,056 members, 7,835,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Must Read: The 3 Core Implications Of Failing To Register For BVN! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Read: The 3 Core Implications Of Failing To Register For BVN! (1294 Views)

Enugu Government Seals 8 Banks For Failing To Remit N1bn To The Govt / Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks / Legal Implications Of Abubakar Audu's Death – Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: The 3 Core Implications Of Failing To Register For BVN! by eddyland: 10:14am On Jun 30, 2015
Currently, there are panics everywhere of what will become of the fate of Nigerian bank account owners that fails to register for the compulsory BVN after today's deadline date.

One of Nigerian cultures over the years have always been to approach issues like this in fire-brigade manner; people only start coming out to register at the eleventh hour when there is rush and when everywhere is heated up.

Recent and similar occurrences were seen in the registration of the New National Identity Cards and in the registration and collection of Permanent Voters Card (PVC) where people only troop out at the die moment to get involved.

And today again here come the Bank Verification Number on ground and on the verge of registration closure.

But the big questions again remains: What will happen to the accounts of those that fails to register for the BVN, will there accounts be shot down and many more similar questions.

Now listen up!

Yes, not registering for the BVN has implications and the implications hovers mostly around 3 areas of carrying out transactions with your banks and which you will be limited to, and those areas are;

1. You will no longer be able to have access to Credit facilities at your bank

2. You will be ineligible to carry out foreign exchange transactions with your banks.

3. Internet banking facilities will automatically be shot out at you and there is still on-going debate that you might also lose out on carrying out transactions with your ATM.

Source: http://highteknology..com/2015/06/will-i-lose-my-bank-account-if-i-fail.html
Re: Must Read: The 3 Core Implications Of Failing To Register For BVN! by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2015
shocked
Re: Must Read: The 3 Core Implications Of Failing To Register For BVN! by Olamitisoji(m): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Must Read: The 3 Core Implications Of Failing To Register For BVN! by Olamitisoji(m): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:
shocked
but why? undecided
Re: Must Read: The 3 Core Implications Of Failing To Register For BVN! by Geoffrey120: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2015
only? what my money?
Re: Must Read: The 3 Core Implications Of Failing To Register For BVN! by eddyland: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2015
Geoffrey120:
only? what my money?
Your money is intact but you can now only do your withdrawal/deposit transactions inside the banking hall.
Re: Must Read: The 3 Core Implications Of Failing To Register For BVN! by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2015
Really??

Z.R

1 Like

Re: Must Read: The 3 Core Implications Of Failing To Register For BVN! by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 30, 2015
I will sue the bank and claim damages
Re: Must Read: The 3 Core Implications Of Failing To Register For BVN! by lekkie073(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2015
But its not as if u can't do the bvn in a later time na? Abi u mean say registration for bvn go close today? Inobeliefam shocked
Re: Must Read: The 3 Core Implications Of Failing To Register For BVN! by eddyland: 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
lekkie073:
But its not as if u can't do the bvn in a later time na? Abi u mean say registration for bvn go close today? Inobeliefam shocked
registration for bvn will close today and the only way u can then do it is by opening a new bank account and it will be done at the process

(1) (Reply)

Meet The New Custom Boss Hash Look / Photo : How True Is This Report About Diezani / Shoes Used By Chief Obafemi Awolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.