Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN (27700 Views)

What A Bad Day Looks Like In The Bank / A Cry to Ncc to Please Stop Phone Checking of Bvn. My Personal Opinion / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by agoadiv(m): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2015
Lets hit de ball

1-The fighters
First on our list, if u don't find this set of youths then no be naija u deh, they must fight n quarrel with u if u dare come and say 'I was standing at his back'... REPLY'''OGINI KI' NEHKU

2-Beautifully beautiful girls
Always present right from the days of sim registration till now, this set of girls always give u hope of chykin u will never do if u no be sharp guyundecided

3-Illiterates
I pity this set of people because they hardly spell their name correctly and they will stand in the queue for ages, on getting to the plc they will be attended to, the banker just angrily fling away their slip because of wrong spellings through out. cheesy

4-Sharp creatures
I name them creatures because they are too sharp, i think i would have being in this group if i wanted to do mine... They ghost past u at de slightest instance and even trick the police men to go behind them n setting up high resistance to the crowd that roar at their treachery.

5[b]With drawers[/b]
This set no just come for verification,they come to withdraw every dim in their account because of ignorance.... one even asked me 'BROTHER I NO FIT WITHDRAW THIS 900 NAIRA WEH REMAIN HERE? i vex tell am' NA TO BREAK THE ATM BECAUSE THE TIN DEH INSIDE THERE OLODO

6-The followers
This ones just followed someone to see what is done here if u even ask them whats going on they will just stare at u like u are their spirit husband

7-Toasters
U can never eliminate this set from a group like this. They hang around beautiful ladies asking for pens n asking unnecessary questions thereby creating awareness to the babegrin

8-Lamenting punks
This ones are likely elderly men n women, they lament abt how they left their shops n houses to come n stand outside just to get the slip. They lament that the government is the cause for all this human sufferings. I usually pity them sha.

9-Grassroots politicians
This ones came to talk politics, they argue n argue under the hot sun abt almost every aspect of politics, they talk abt the recent wardrobe allowance,saraki saga n apc/pdp issues. I hail them

10-add urs abegcheesy

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by donlino9: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2015
True

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2015
Corpers.....

Making noise about being graduates and can't stand queue...

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by mistabiola: 11:01am On Jun 30, 2015
Recharge Card salesmen/women grin cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by glimpse33(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by axiliborha(f): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2015
thank you all for noticing me on FP....I am honoured

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by stan241(m): 11:05am On Jun 30, 2015
Preachers-------telling you about the ills of the "666" number you are about to collect

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Adamsdelrio(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2015
We are tired of the 'Ten types of this' and 'Ten types of that' topics. This one will soon get to the front page oh.
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by agoadiv(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:
Corpers.....
Making noise about being graduates and can't stand queue...
Bros ur head deh theregrin

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by afamjb: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2015
stan241:
Preachers-------telling you about the ills of the "666" number you are about to collect
na so dem dey talk since

2 Likes

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2015
agoadiv:

Bros ur head deh theregrin
I dey tels you....
We ginger tire for Firstbank still We join queue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by agoadiv(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2015
glimpse33:
Space booker
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Firefire(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2015
pictures or I don't believe it...
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Minet16(m): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2015

Good one OP. The intimidators:This one make you look poor and wrteched, When you get to the bank. with your blink blink chain and hot swag and you just come down from okada, you'll just see one normal looking fellow, no much swag but the dude just parked a range rover sport. Shame go first catch you like say make you commot your blink blink. Also you enter the bank see queue, out of boredom you just bring out your LATEST android feeling big, one dude will just come with iphone 6 plus, you'll sharpaly hide your phone. Also you'll come with cool cash and people will start looking at you, while your head de swell, one young chap will just come in and imediately the manager will come out of the office to attend personally to the FELLOW, mean while you de queue with your cool cash. dem go first attend to that dude before you.
#@MINET16

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by agoadiv(m): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:
I dey tels you.... We ginger tire for Firstbank still We join queue

Lols... Na naija we deh, certificate na follow up
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by agoadiv(m): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2015
stan241:
shocked
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2015
agoadiv:

Lols... Na naija we deh, certificate na follow up
As in ehn....
GOD dey
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by agoadiv(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
We are tired of the 'Ten types of this' and 'Ten types of that' topics. This one will soon get to the front page oh.
U go sell this ur space

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Anonymousartist(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2015
SO IT WON'T BE LIKE I DON'T COMMENT.
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by stan241(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2015
agoadiv:
shocked
mosquito full this place o close mouth
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by agoadiv(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2015
stan241:
mosquito full this place o close mouth
undecided
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Omotayor123(f): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2015
The stubborn goats..*Orubebe*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by kokoA(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2015
Polluters.. These ones go just come siddon mess the whole place up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by blemon44(m): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Toasters make sence
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Brb
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Adesiji77: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nairaland and endless lists cheesy

10. "Pure water" sellers tongue
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by andymofia(m): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
tongue
Re: Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Real funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FYNESTDEALS: AMAZON ITEM Orders Made Easy: Place your order / Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist / CBN Spends N58.6 Billion To Print 2.5 Billion Pieces Of Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.