Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Must One Undergo The BVN Process For All His Account In Different Bank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Must One Undergo The BVN Process For All His Account In Different Bank? (840 Views)

Michael Asemota Returns N150 million Wrongly Paid Into His Account In Qatar / Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must One Undergo The BVN Process For All His Account In Different Bank? by alfredo4u(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2015
Pls guys, is it must that I must undergo this BVN process in the banks I have account with.

I only did the one of UBA..... Just scared of the queue in other banks.....
Re: Must One Undergo The BVN Process For All His Account In Different Bank? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2015
cheesy
Re: Must One Undergo The BVN Process For All His Account In Different Bank? by axiliborha(f): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2015
sad
Re: Must One Undergo The BVN Process For All His Account In Different Bank? by majamajic(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2015
NO !!!

1 Like

Re: Must One Undergo The BVN Process For All His Account In Different Bank? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2015
alfredo4u:
Pls guys, is it must that I must undergo this BVN process in the banks I have account with.

No.

That one covers all your accounts in the other banks.

1 Like

Re: Must One Undergo The BVN Process For All His Account In Different Bank? by obua: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2015
No. You need to inform the other banks and fill forms with your bvn no
alfredo4u:

1 Like

Re: Must One Undergo The BVN Process For All His Account In Different Bank? by alfredo4u(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2015
Thanks guys for the info......

I believe so many guys will still be out there for it after doing that in other banks.
Re: Must One Undergo The BVN Process For All His Account In Different Bank? by Omotayor123(f): 11:40am On Jun 30, 2015
Dorrobucci:
No.
That one covers all your accounts in the other banks.
How sure
Re: Must One Undergo The BVN Process For All His Account In Different Bank? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 30, 2015
Omotayor123:
How sure
Very Sure.

1 Like

Re: Must One Undergo The BVN Process For All His Account In Different Bank? by Omotayor123(f): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Very Sure.
What if the account name is different?
Re: Must One Undergo The BVN Process For All His Account In Different Bank? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Omotayor123:

What if the account name is different?

This is the case of dual personality. If the name is totally different, then you need to go get an affidavit 4rm court and take ur BVN number to the bank for update.
Re: Must One Undergo The BVN Process For All His Account In Different Bank? by Omotayor123(f): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dorrobucci:

This is the case of dual personality. If the name is totally different, then you need to go get an affidavit 4rm court and take ur BVN number to the bank for update.
better to register in the two banks instead of following the stress.
Re: Must One Undergo The BVN Process For All His Account In Different Bank? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Omotayor123:

better to register in the two banks instead of following the stress.

BVN is done once. Your thumb print will indicate that you have done it b4 with a different name, which is a case of dual personality and also a crime.
Re: Must One Undergo The BVN Process For All His Account In Different Bank? by Omotayor123(f): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dorrobucci:

BVN is done once. Your thumb print will indicate that you have done it b4 with a different name, which is a case of dual personality and also a crime.

en ehn. I no knw oo..

tnx for the info.
Re: Must One Undergo The BVN Process For All His Account In Different Bank? by alfredo4u(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
The rate people are collapsing in banks now becos of this BVN of a thing.

Just discovered that so many people have done it in other bank but are still fighting to run another one in their other bank.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I See Wheel Of Fortune Game Spin? / Entrpreneurship And Vocational Education In Nigeria / Am Having Problem Funding My Bet9ja Account, Who Else Is Facing Such

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.