Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Cech’s Farewell Message To Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cech’s Farewell Message To Chelsea (369 Views)

Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move / Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) / Access Bank Shades Man United After It Lost 4 - 0 To Chelsea (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cech’s Farewell Message To Chelsea by THENATIONNEWS(m): 11:33am On Jun 30, 2015
Petr Cech, goalkeeper of Premier League champions, Chelsea has finally completed his transfer to Arsenal.
Cech recorded no fewer than 400 appearances during his 11 years career for the Stamford Bridge club.
The 33-year-old goalkeeper seems to enjoy long-term contracts as he signs another long one with Arsenal Football Club.
The transferred news was made public through a statement signed by the skipper himself.
The statement reads in part: “I thought this would never happen but it is time for me to say goodbye to Chelsea Football Club. The club I have lived every single minute for since joining in July 2004, the club I though I’s hang my gloves and boots one day and finish my career. But life doesn’t always turn out the way you think it will.

Read full text of his speech at... http://thenationonlineng.net/new/cechs-farewell-message-to-chelsea/

Re: Cech’s Farewell Message To Chelsea by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2015
cheesy
Re: Cech’s Farewell Message To Chelsea by axiliborha(f): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2015
smiley
Re: Cech’s Farewell Message To Chelsea by ZeezaRapture(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2015
wink

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Reaction On Cechs Departure To Arsenal - Chelsea Fans Only / Cech: Are The Gunners Now Title Contenders? / Photo: Liverpool’s Jon Flanagan Returns To Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.