Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Shame Upon Evil (don't Send Your Children To School In Us And Uk) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shame Upon Evil (don't Send Your Children To School In Us And Uk) (533 Views)

Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) / Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) / Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame Upon Evil (don't Send Your Children To School In Us And Uk) by faragai24: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2015
Did anyone miss this yesterday: The Supreme Court of the United States of America has finally legalized homosexual marriage round the entire 50 states of the country.

The repugnant news, coming from the representatives of the Dajjal, felt so much like a desecration of the Holy month of Ramadhan. Allah is really a Patient God. The evil people of Sodom and Gomorrah did not do as much as this before Allah annihilated them with a destruction that was previously unheard of. Our world is sick. At no time in the history of humanity has moral perversion and degradation reached this insane level that would make even the devil shudder. In case you don't appreciate the seriousness of this, it is a level that is far below that of the animals. I've never seen a male monkey mating (having sexual intercourse) with another male monkey. Neither have I seen such despicable act among goats. So who's higher in moral rectitude: a homosexual or an animal?

I pity those people who send their children and wards to school in the US and UK. Chances are that they will return as homosexuals or drug addicts. I would rather have them as illiterates than take such costly risk.

This declaration by the US Supreme Court is evil in its entirety and condemnable in the strongest of terms. It is an afront against God and humanity. It is capable of incuring the wrath of God on the entire earth and its inhabitants.

May Allah absolve us of this shameful malady and not hold us responsible for it by virtue of the fact that it's happening in our life time.

Those who have ears, let them hear
Re: Shame Upon Evil (don't Send Your Children To School In Us And Uk) by axiliborha(f): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Shame Upon Evil (don't Send Your Children To School In Us And Uk) by Yehman(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2015
The person above me séf
Re: Shame Upon Evil (don't Send Your Children To School In Us And Uk) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2015
Who is Allah but a satanic impostor. Yahweh is the God who made heaven and earth. Just Wait till you see Muslims merge with the Catholic That's when you will understand the tongue with which I speak.
Re: Shame Upon Evil (don't Send Your Children To School In Us And Uk) by tobillionaire(m): 11:50am On Jun 30, 2015
Buh buh dat won't stop me from going to d U.S if I ever hav d oportunity tongue
Re: Shame Upon Evil (don't Send Your Children To School In Us And Uk) by Seunvense(m): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
It all depend on how you brought them up and with proper follow up they are unlikely to indulge in those acts.

(1) (Reply)

Grab The Best It/non-it Training And Certification / 5 Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore! / Nigeria Has Highest Cases Of WAEC Exam Malpractice In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.