Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group (20470 Views)

Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt / Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport / Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by Ndlistic(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2015
Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) arrived Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoireon Tuesday for the launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group. The vice president was warmly received by Ivorian president, Alassane Ouattara....

Source:http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/vice-president-osinbajo-arrives-abidjan.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2015
grin..

WORKING PRESIDENCY

16 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by mistabiola: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2015
Osibanjo hmmmm cheesy cheesy

Buhari: Where is Osibanjo

VP: Oga I dey your back but pupu dey worry me

13 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by NewNigeriaMind: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2015
Some people will be sad today.

This is a real VP.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by blacksta(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2015
Did ghost mode Sambo ....ever travel out of Abuja

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by mars123(m): 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
TANoids better get on osibanjos back before its too late and they die of jelousy and envy...our VP is presidential material.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by daikale: 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
ok
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
satanoids won't like this news. I see them crying and whining already. grin

The vice president was warmly received by Ivorian president, Alassane Ouattara....

I hope the above statement doesn't give them serious heart attacks. grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by franchizy(m): 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
What are we to celebrate here. Is the change Nigerians are yearning for.
Oh what a fools paradise. Which way Nigerians.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by richidinho(m): 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2015

...and he took some more pishure again

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by shItGBO(f): 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
franchizy:
. Which way Nigerians.
The way to Biafra

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by change49ja: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
richidinho:

...and he took some more pishure again
Nigerians cheesy grin grin If there were no pictures you'll say pictures or I don't believe it...You see pictures and you're still not happy...Na wa o

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by tpiander: 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
oh wow, same name as the site owner.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by hassan85(m): 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
I don't know y I feel so good seeing ds man. one is sure he knows wat to say compare to Namedina Samboribobo.

God bless Nigeria

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by after1: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
My Vice Presido on point.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by tpiander: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
one minute?

na wa o. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by omenka(m): 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
The mans s gradually getting used to his position.
Nice one. smiley

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by NoMoreTrolling: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Another launch, for another power spaceship undecided

Dem don dey launch since b4 I was born sef angry

Every head of state launching and launching, you go think say by now, d ship for don already pafuka due to over launching. Sad thing be say, d ship no even gree leave ground after all these launches sad

So make una keep launching ooo, just wake me when d ship commot ground please, just not to witness d launches abi na lunchun, hian angry
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hope no one calls him an ordinary commissioner this time around

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by Tonischuller(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Many hopes for Nigeria!!!!
God direct their steps.....

. hopeful Naija
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Was sambo ever received at an airport by a sitting or even standing president?

....pls let tanoids answer me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by Adekorya: 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
I swear this man small.

Small Pepper

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by Adekorya: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
Another launch, for another power spaceship undecided

Dem don dey launch since b4 I was born sef angry

Every head of state launching and launching, you go think say by now, d ship for don already pafuka due to over launching. Sad thing be say, d ship no even gree leave ground after all these launches sad

So make una keep launching ooo, just wake me when d ship commot ground please, just not to witness d launches abi na lunchun, hian angry

Do u really want to do this?

Do you realise 2015 to 2019 is 4yrs?

Because u cant tell me u you want to use a whole of 4 yrs to lament about the present Government, when Jonathan have moved on.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by Gelengelen: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
[size=30] our vice president. making us proud [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by sammyyoung2(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Pastor, plz, Nothing has changed in d last days..........tell Baba to start the change process plz

1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ok. That's nice.

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by guntranno(f): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Movement....

Change....

God bless my NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by bigv(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Oya o make una do, by now I should have been enjoying at least 12hrs of power supply. Instead they're fighting over who oversees the sharing of wardrobe allowance. undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Abidjan For The Launch Of West Africa Energy Leaders Group by alaoeri: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Compare & contrast, Osinbajo & Sambo who is better?
Isn't it obvious?
Chanji

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Badeh Forfeits $1m Cash, N1bn Mansion To FG / Defection: Dogara’s Dilemma / Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.