Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo (25293 Views)

Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) / LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) / Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by Fiftynine(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
There must be a serious reason for this, this young nigga, can't take his life for no just reason. they should ask questions in his school, his frnds. there must be something serious behide it.

on second thought the boy might gave tried to test if people real die haging, so he was tempted by the devil.

may his soul rest in peace....
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
BEWARE of people who rarely EXPRESS their Problems ..

Beware of INTROVERTS...

BEWARE of people who can't ENDURE nor TOLERATE.
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by blackbeau1(f): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Maybe,he was murdered and it was made to look like suicide.
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by IlekeHD: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
So sad, but it's better that he killed himself rather than someone else.
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by Greatzeus(m): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
Parents r really failing in their duties nowadays than ever before.A Jss student told me yestrday how sm of his colleagues brought n drank differnt hard drinks(ogogooro) in schl.
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by rashygenius: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:
BETTER A TATTERED RAG OF GLORY THAN AN EXPENSIVE SHAWL OF SHAME
?
...Meaning IKUYAJUESIN LO
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
RIP,as for me I rather kill myself than commit suicide.
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by beyoncausme: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
15yrs commuting suicide.......it is finished..........
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
They should investigate and rule out murder.

Also, Somebody or something could have made him depressed or suffer anxiety.
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Minet16:

Satan won the boy over by withholding him from attendig the vigil. now he'll also plant an evil seed in the woman's heart saying "God i blame you for this, it's because i was in church today,if i had stayed back, he wouldn't have died" . Thereby discouraging her from attending church. That all the devil wants.
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

#@MINET16

Are you deranged? I have seen quit a few of your posts and you sound nothing like a religious being with a functioning brain.
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Minet16:

Satan won the boy over by withholding him from attendig the vigil. now he'll also plant an evil seed in the woman's heart saying "God i blame you for this, it's because i was in church today,if i had stayed back, he wouldn't have died" . Thereby discouraging her from attending church. That all the devil wants.
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

#@MINET16

Are you deranged? I have seen quit a few of your posts and you doing nothing like a religious bring with a functioning brain.
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by bacco2000(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Can we say that the boy wants to try what he watched on tv? Confused!!!!
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by gbens2000(m): 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
I fear this world,pls GOD help me to fear u more,may his soul rest in perfect peace.they are more that meet the eyes than our imagination.have mercy oh lord
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by Hustlerlomo(m): 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Wa wah ooo!
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by malikisah: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Make dem check well o make e no be murder disguised as suicide
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
... 15year old

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by bummyla(m): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
God Have Mercy Upon Us!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by gudluckgreat(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Minet16:

#@MINET16

And God was watching
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by colored(m): 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Minet16:

#@MINET16
what is wrong with this one
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by noblegrex: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Arghhhhhhhh. Ise aiye re e oooo. This one is mystirious oo. May God have mercy.
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by Mykelpato(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
This happens when parents care less for their kids, the boy was frustrated and Depressed
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by Chimakennis: 5:01am On Jul 01, 2015
A boy of 15yrs old committing suicide Hmmm who is he owing or what is he thinking, this is strange

Vanguard gathered that the deceased, who hailed from Ntueke, Ideato South local government area of the state, was living with his mother and siblings around Toronto Junction, Uratta, before the incident.

“Paschal was a senior secondary school student of Passion Model Secondary School, Egbu. He used an electric extension cable to hang himself from a ceiling fan, when his mother was away for a night vigil,” a witness who pleaded anonymity, recounted.
Although the remains of late Paschal had been removed to an unknown morgue when Vanguard arrived the scene, some sympathizers were seen taking turns to console the anguished mother.

The late boy’s mother, who wept uncontrollably, was heard saying she never scolded the deceased, adding that there was no reason for him to have hanged himself.
Another sympathizer reasoned that the incident was as shocking as it had remained a mystery.

“The incident was very shocking. It has remained a mystery till now, especially as the young boy was neither troublesome nor noisy,” a source said.

When Vanguard visited Owerri North Divisional Police Headquarters, Uratta, for enquiries, a police man on duty, who spoke on strict grounds of anonymity, confirmed the incident, adding that the Divisional Police Officer, DPO, had already visited the scene

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/15-yr-old-sss-student-commits-suicide-in-imo/#sthash.iFqoeTi1.dpuf[/quote]
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by mrkings84(m): 8:45am On Jul 01, 2015
Not ordinary. Some manipulation involved, just guessing o..
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by Jose35(m): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
blackbeau1:
Maybe,he was murdered and it was made to look like suicide.

But what I'm curious about is if there wasn't any evidence
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by blackbeau1(f): 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jose35:

But what I'm curious about is if there wasn't any evidence
hehehe. Stop watching csi or American movies. Nigerian police do not search for evidence or fingerprints. They just arrest anybody or anything they see.
Re: 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo by adedayourt(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
DEPRESSION

FRUSTRATION

REJECTION

POVERTY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okada Rider Found Dead In Delta, His New Motorcycle Missing (Graphic Photos) / Olumide Openaike, 35-Year-Old Banker, Missing In Ogun (Photo) / My Experience With A LASTMA Officer Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.