Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List (6633 Views)

Ramadan’s Final Stretch: Stay Motivated With The Dua Of Gabriel! / Congregetional Dua After Salat, Good Or Bad / The Secret Of Dua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List by abat4real37(f): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
– Shaykh Navaid Aziz

I looked at the greatest needs we have in this day and age and selected 7 dua’s from the Quran and Sunnah that I feel would be in the best interests of every Muslim. It would be ideal to print this list (or have it on your phone) and keep it handy at the time of iftar. Likewise, please add to your list anything else that you would like, especially that which your heart desires. For your convenience I have included the Arabic, English transliteration, and English translation. I pray Allah accepts from us all, and makes us from those who are forgiven and pardoned this Ramadan and entered into alfirdaws in the hereafter. Ameen.

DUA 1:

للّهُـمَّ إِنِّي أَعْوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الهَـمِّ وَ الْحُـزْنِ، والعًجْـزِ
والكَسَلِ والبُخْـلِوالجُـبْنِ
وضَلْـعِ الـدَّيْنِ وغَلَبَـةِ الرِّجال

Allahumma inni ‘audhubika min al-hammi wal huzani,wal ‘ajzi wal kasali, wal bukhli wal jubni, wa dala’ad-dayni wa ghalabatir-rijâl.
(O Allah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.)

DUA 2:

رَبَّنَا آتِنَا فِيالدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الْآخِرَةِ حَسَنَةً وَقِنَا عَذَابَ
النَّارِ
Rabbana aatina fid-dunya hassanatau,wa fil akhirati hassanatau, waqina ‘adhab an-nar.
(Our Lord, give us in this world [that which is] good and in the Hereafter [that which is] good and protect us from the punishment of the Fire. {Surat Al Baqarah 2: Verse 201})

DUA 3:

رَبِّ اجْعَلْنِي مُقِيمَالصَّلَاةِ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِي ۚ رَبَّنَا وَتَقَبَّلْ
دُعَاءِرَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لِيوَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ
يَوْمَ يَقُومُ الْحِسَابُ

Rabbi j’alnee muqeem as-salati wa mindhuriyyati. Rabbana, wa taqabbal dua’. Rabbanaghfir li wa li walidayya wa lilmu’mineena yawma yaqoom ul-hisab
(My Lord, make me an establisher of prayer, and [many] from my descendants. Our Lord, and accept my supplication. Our Lord, forgive me and my parents and the believers the Day the account is established. {Surat Ibrahim 14: Verse 40-41})

DUA 4:

اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أسْـأَلُـكَ العَـفْوَوَالعـافِـيةَ في الدُّنْـيا وَالآخِـرَة
اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أسْـأَلُـكَالعَـفْوَ وَالعـافِـيةَ في ديني وَدُنْـيايَ
وَأهْـلي وَمالـي ، اللّهُـمَّاسْتُـرْ عـوْراتي وَآمِـنْ رَوْعاتـي
،اللّهُـمَّ احْفَظْـني مِن بَـينِ يَدَيَّوَمِن خَلْفـي وَعَن يَمـيني
وَعَن شِمـالي ، وَمِن فَوْقـي ، وَأَعـوذُ بِعَظَمَـتِكَأَن
أُغْـتالَ مِن تَحْتـي

Allahumma inni as-alukaal-‘afwa wal ‘afiyata fid dunya wal akhira. Allahumma inni as-aluka al ‘afwa walafiyata fee deeni wa dunyaya wa ahlee wa malee. Allahummastur ‘awrati wa aminrow’ati. Allahumma ahfadhnee min bayni yadayya min khalfi wa ‘an yameeni wa ‘anshimali wa min fowqi wa a’oodhu bi ‘adhmatika an aghtaala min tahti.
(O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in this life and the next. O Allah,I ask You for pardon and well-being in my religious and worldly affairs, and my family and my wealth. O Allah, veil my weaknesses and set at ease my dismay. O Allah, preserve me from the front and from behind and on my right and on my left and from above, and I take refuge with You lest I be swallowed up by the earth.”)

DUA 5:

اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أَسْأَلُـكَ عِلْمـاً نافِعـاً وَرِزْقـاً طَيِّـباً ،وَعَمَـلاً
مُتَقَـبَّلاً

Allahuma inni as-aluka‘ilman nafi’an wa rizqan tayyiban wa ‘amalan matqaballa.
(O Allah, I ask You for knowledge which is beneficial and sustenance which is good, and deeds which are acceptable.)

DUA 6:

اللّهُـمَّ أَعِـنِّي عَلـى ذِكْـرِكَ وَشُكْـرِك ، وَحُسْـنِ عِبـادَتِـك

Allahuma a’inni ‘aladhikrika washukrika wahusni‘ibadatika.
(O Allah, help me to remember You, to thank You, and to worship You in the best of manners.)

DUA 7:

اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أَسْأَلُـكَ الجَـنَّةَ وأََعوذُ بِـكَ مِـنَ الـنّار

Allahuma inni as-aluka al-jannata wa a’udhubika min an-nar.
(O Allah, I ask You to grant me Paradise and I take refuge in You from the Fire.)

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List by SULBELL(m): 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
Amin

4 Likes

Re: The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List by midep: 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Amin.

2 Likes

Re: The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List by Ismahill(m): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Saving...........nyc dua

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List by Rukayat08(f): 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
abat4real37:
– Shaykh Navaid Aziz

I looked at the greatest needs we have in this day and age and selected 7 dua’s from the Quran and Sunnah that I feel would be in the best interests of every Muslim. It would be ideal to print this list (or have it on your phone) and keep it handy at the time of iftar. Likewise, please add to your list anything else that you would like, especially that which your heart desires. For your convenience I have included the Arabic, English transliteration, and English translation. I pray Allah accepts from us all, and makes us from those who are forgiven and pardoned this Ramadan and entered into alfirdaws in the hereafter. Ameen.

DUA 1:

Allahumma inni ‘audhubika min al-hammi wal huzani,wal ‘ajzi wal kasali, wal bukhli wal jubni, wa dala’ad-dayni wa ghalabatir-rijâl.
(O Allah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.)

DUA 2:

رَبَّنَا آتِنَا فِيالدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الْآخِرَةِ حَسَنَةً وَقِنَا عَذَابَ
النَّارِ
Rabbana aatina fid-dunya hassanatau,wa fil akhirati hassanatau, waqina ‘adhab an-nar.
(Our Lord, give us in this world [that which is] good and in the Hereafter [that which is] good and protect us from the punishment of the Fire. {Surat Al Baqarah 2: Verse 201})

DUA 3:

Rabbi j’alnee muqeem as-salati wa mindhuriyyati. Rabbana, wa taqabbal dua’. Rabbanaghfir li wa li walidayya wa lilmu’mineena yawma yaqoom ul-hisab
(My Lord, make me an establisher of prayer, and [many] from my descendants. Our Lord, and accept my supplication. Our Lord, forgive me and my parents and the believers the Day the account is established. {Surat Ibrahim 14: Verse 40-41})

DUA 4:

أُغْـتالَ مِن تَحْتـي

Allahumma inni as-alukaal-‘afwa wal ‘afiyata fid dunya wal akhira. Allahumma inni as-aluka al ‘afwa walafiyata fee deeni wa dunyaya wa ahlee wa malee. Allahummastur ‘awrati wa aminrow’ati. Allahumma ahfadhnee min bayni yadayya min khalfi wa ‘an yameeni wa ‘anshimali wa min fowqi wa a’oodhu bi ‘adhmatika an aghtaala min tahti.
(O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in this life and the next. O Allah,I ask You for pardon and well-being in my religious and worldly affairs, and my family and my wealth. O Allah, veil my weaknesses and set at ease my dismay. O Allah, preserve me from the front and from behind and on my right and on my left and from above, and I take refuge with You lest I be swallowed up by the earth.”)

DUA 5:

اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أَسْأَلُـكَ عِلْمـاً نافِعـاً وَرِزْقـاً طَيِّـباً ،وَعَمَـلاً
مُتَقَـبَّلاً

(O Allah, I ask You for knowledge which is beneficial and sustenance which is good, and deeds which are acceptable.)

DUA 6:

(O Allah, help me to remember You, to thank You, and to worship You in the best of manners.)

DUA 7:

(O Allah, I ask You to grant me Paradise and I take refuge in You from the Fire.)

Aaaameeen

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List by BY1434(m): 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
[b][/b]Good supplication
In addition,
Allahumma inni audhu bika minal kufr wal fakr

O Allah protect me from disbelieve and waant(poverty/destitution)
Re: The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List by Abdulsalam20(m): 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
jazakumu llahu khairan...nice duas
Re: The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List by Mooaloji(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
sonofananimal:

WHO CARES undecided
who care wat u tink
Re: The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List by yuzjet(m): 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ameen!

Jazakum!!!
Re: The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Amin
Re: The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List by Hadeyhorlla(f): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jazaakallahu khayran
Re: The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List by Lawalsuleiman(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jazakumullahu Khyran bro...Couldn't have come at a better time than this. Thank u.
Re: The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List by darelar(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
Aameen Jazakallahu khairan. Jummah mubarak
Re: The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List by Idrhas(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
JazakaLLAHu Qoyrah
Re: The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List by Ozavize88(f): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jazaakallahu khayran
Re: The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List by Nerica(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Amin
Re: The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List by Edwardhead(m): 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
Amin
Re: The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List by Iceduhu(m): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jazzakhallahu Khairan...Ramadan Kareem wa Jummah Mubarak...
Re: The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List by kunleee(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
Amin.
jazzakAllahu khairan
Re: The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List by huxxain(m): 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
‏آمــــــــــــــــــين يا رب العالمين
Re: The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List by abbeycial: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
ameen
Re: The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List by Sheriffc(m): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
abat4real37:
– Shaykh Navaid Aziz

DUA 1:

DUA 2:

النَّارِ

DUA 3:

DUA 4:

أُغْـتالَ مِن تَحْتـي

DUA 5:

مُتَقَـبَّلاً

DUA 6:

DUA 7:

I

OP, I pray Allah count this act of yours as an act of propagating islamic knowledge and helping fellow Muslims. Jazakallahu khair..

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Ramadan Dua’ List by abbeymighty(m): 7:58am On Jul 16, 2015

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Of Tolerance In Islam / Ruling On Making Someone Get Up From His Seat / What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.