Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

What Are The Five Sections You Hate And The Ones You Like Most And Your Reasons? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Five Sections You Hate And The Ones You Like Most And Your Reasons? (524 Views)

Have You Visited All Sections On Nairaland? / Top 5 Sections On Nairaland That Tests One's Intelligence And Reasoning Ability / Sections Of Nairaland U Hardly Visit (if At All)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Five Sections You Hate And The Ones You Like Most And Your Reasons? by piicity(m): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
The ones i hate most:
1. car talk 2.phones 3.crime 4.business 5.techmarket and some others.
The ones i enjoys most are:
1. Sport,2.romance,3.celebrity,4.fashion and 5.politics
Re: What Are The Five Sections You Hate And The Ones You Like Most And Your Reasons? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
Most hated:
Car
Webmasters
Pet
Property
Meetzone

Most loved;
Politics
Romance
Religion
Literature
Culture
Re: What Are The Five Sections You Hate And The Ones You Like Most And Your Reasons? by fretfingers: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
At Op what are you reasons? Lead by example....

1 Like

Re: What Are The Five Sections You Hate And The Ones You Like Most And Your Reasons? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
INTROVERT
Re: What Are The Five Sections You Hate And The Ones You Like Most And Your Reasons? by Orunto: 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
I like them all. They are informtive and instructive. Welldone done to the planners..
Re: What Are The Five Sections You Hate And The Ones You Like Most And Your Reasons? by piicity(m): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Car talk: i never have a car
phone: i am not a phone engineer
crime: i don't commit crime at all
business:i don't do business
techmarket:am not a female/technician,so don't needs it
fretfingers:
At Op what are you reasons? Lead by example....
Re: What Are The Five Sections You Hate And The Ones You Like Most And Your Reasons? by fretfingers: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
piicity:
Car talk: i never have a car
phone: i am not a phone engineer
crime: i don't commit crime at all
business:i don't do business
techmarket:am not a female/technician,so don't needs it

What happened to general knowledge? Atleast knowing lil about almost (75percent) everything... Learning doesn seize till death... Are u saying u only need to know lil bowt cars wen u r ready to buy one... What happened to body,soul n mind edification?...

anyways... Different strokes for different folks..
Re: What Are The Five Sections You Hate And The Ones You Like Most And Your Reasons? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Most hated

Politics
Crime
Cartalk

Most loved

Science/technology
Romance
Art
Literature

(1) (Reply)

Best Days Of Life.... Childhood! / Kenyans Name Babies ‘airforceone,’ ‘barack’ To Celebrate Obama’s Visit / Guy Cries Out After Girlfriend Smashes His Blackberry(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.