Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,491 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Ladies And Children Undies:where Can I Get It At Wholesale Price - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies And Children Undies:where Can I Get It At Wholesale Price (1927 Views)

New Arrival Turkey Shirts At Wholesale Price!!! / Uk Ladies And Children Shoes / Buy Female Undies Wholesale And Enjoy Massive Discounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Children Undies:where Can I Get It At Wholesale Price by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
pls nairalanders I want to go into this type of business ,where can I get it at wholesale price.pls drop your comment or if you have any idea about the pros and cons of this business share with me.
Re: Ladies And Children Undies:where Can I Get It At Wholesale Price by kliq(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aba
Re: Ladies And Children Undies:where Can I Get It At Wholesale Price by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
kliq:
Aba
pls where at Aba?
Re: Ladies And Children Undies:where Can I Get It At Wholesale Price by kliq(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
manoda:

pls where at Aba?

Hold a little,our Igbo brothers will come drop hints and details in a bit.

Thank me later smiley
Re: Ladies And Children Undies:where Can I Get It At Wholesale Price by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 8:07am On Jul 05, 2015
manoda:
pls nairalanders I want to go into this type of business ,where can I get it at wholesale price.pls drop your comment or if you have any idea about the pros and cons of this business share with me.

You can get around katangua market in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Children Undies:where Can I Get It At Wholesale Price by mayorall(m): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
please give cct servant phone number.
Re: Ladies And Children Undies:where Can I Get It At Wholesale Price by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
mayorall:
please give cct servant phone number.

I can't give out his number without instruction to do so
Re: Ladies And Children Undies:where Can I Get It At Wholesale Price by mayorall(m): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
manoda:

I can't give out his number without instruction to do so

You don't need his instruction. Holy spirit will tell you.
Re: Ladies And Children Undies:where Can I Get It At Wholesale Price by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 14, 2015
mayorall:

You don't need his instruction. Holy spirit will tell you.

Go to his thread on religious section,post your challenges and dream life,when he sees it,he will attend to you.I can't give you his number without his consent and approval. Hope you understand. God bless.
Re: Ladies And Children Undies:where Can I Get It At Wholesale Price by debbydee(f): 9:04am On Sep 14, 2015
if you are in lagos go to lagos island
Re: Ladies And Children Undies:where Can I Get It At Wholesale Price by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 14, 2015
debbydee:
if you are in lagos go to lagos island

Am not in Lagos. In PH
Re: Ladies And Children Undies:where Can I Get It At Wholesale Price by Philmeluv(f): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hello,
Please did you get solutions to your request back then?
I need help too.

(1) (Reply)

Behold Miss Foyeke Akinyemi Emerge Winner Of Miss Oyo Beauty Pageant In Ibadan / Face of Apple Cosmetics Contest / How To Make Your Hair Hold Curls For Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.