Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist (2210 Views)

Olajumoke Will Soon Go Back To Hawking / Romancelanders That Don't Comment Meaningfully To Threads Except The Own Threads / TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by ManOfList: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
I am the ManOfList, you all know me as the greatest observer of this great section creating breathtaking and wonderful list all the time cool

This list is for monikers whom were once celebrities of this great section but now running down day by day till they won't be recognised anymore. Some are intelligent, some are hilarious, some are beautiful, some are handsome and some are naturally stu pid.
Here they are-

¶ MISSSCLASSY

¶ NAIJABOIY

¶ RONALD4LIF

¶ TOSYNE2MUCH

¶ BLACKETT (already on extinction)

¶ ORIJIN101

¶ LADYBOSS1

¶ ROKIATU (on extinction)

¶ MRCORK

¶ THESONOFMARK

¶ NNEKA123

¶ AGARAWU23

By ManOfList cool

Watch out for more lists.
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by jimohibrahim(m): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hmmm...your prove?
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by Tallesty1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
You get time gahn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by robinicule(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
simple, nothing lasts!
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by ManOfList: 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
You get time gahn!
That is what the ManOfList is here for cool
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by falconey(m): 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
you love being stupid
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by ManOfList: 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
falconey:

you love being stupid
Just like you cool
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
falconey:

you love being stupid

Hey, welcome back.

I was tired of that your megatron account.
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by demmy0325(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
.. Ur part of the people that loves being plain stupid...

... Unprocessed fool...
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by ManOfList: 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Ur part of the people that loves being plain stupid...

... Unprocessed fool...
Ignored! cool
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by vizkiz: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
ManOfList:

That is what the ManOfList is here for cool

yeah, he is here for joblessness undecided
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by Slimzjoe(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
Is this Davyjones ? undecided
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by demmy0325(m): 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
ManOfList:
Ignored! cool
.. Fool..

Dont worry.. We will soon discover You..
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by ManOfList: 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Fool..

Dont worry.. We will soon discover You..
Your wish cool
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by ManOfList: 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
vizkiz:

yeah, he is here for joblessness undecided
Fvck what you think cool
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by falconey(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
misssclassy:

Hey, welcome back.

I was tired of that your megatron account.

thanks ma'am.
happy to be back.

Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by ManOfList: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Is this Davyjones ? undecided
I don't think so cool
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
falconey:

thanks ma'am.
happy to be back.

Just so you know, I know your secret wink
You should understand what I mean.

Don't worry, my lips are sealed wink
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by CountDracula(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
undecided
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by denedene(m): 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
i don't know any of em
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
falconey:

you love being stupid

Megattron is back!grin
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by agarawu23(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
your list is void cos 20 years to come, agarawu will still remain a member cool
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by naijaboiy: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
ManOfList:
I am the ManOfList, you all know me as the greatest observer of this great section creating breathtaking and wonderful list all the time cool

This list is for monikers whom were once celebrities of this great section but now running down day by day till they won't be recognised anymore. Some are intelligent, some are hilarious, some are beautiful, some are handsome and some are naturally stu pid.
Here they are-

¶ MISSSCLASSY

¶ NAIJABOIY

¶ RONALD4LIF

¶ TOSYNE2MUCH

¶ ORIJIN101

¶ LADYBOSS1

¶ MRCORK

¶ THESONOFMARK

¶ NNEKA123

¶ AGARAWU23

By ManOfList cool

Lol,,so being busy and having other important things to do outside NL now makes us go extinct?

You're a comedian. cheesy
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,so being busy and having other important things to do outside NL now makes us go extinct?

You're a comedian. cheesy

Lolz ... U gotta love man of list tho .. He always comes up with a new list wink
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
ManOfList:

Here they are-

¶ MISSSCLASSY

¶ NAIJABOIY

¶ RONALD4LIF

¶ TOSYNE2MUCH

¶ ORIJIN101

¶ LADYBOSS1

¶ MRCORK

¶ THESONOFMARK

¶ NNEKA123

¶ AGARAWU23

By ManOfList cool

Make nice list davy cuz ur starting to go extinct urself lol

1 Like

Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by falconey(m): 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
misssclassy:

Just so you know, I know your secret wink
You should understand what I mean.

Don't worry, my lips are sealed wink

I don't know what you are talking about......a bit of context will be of help.
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by naijaboiy: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lolz ... U gotta love man of list tho .. He always comes up with a new list wink
you'll be the topic of his next list grin
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by falconey(m): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Megattron is back!grin

no no falco.ney is back! Meggatron is on loan.
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

you'll be the topic of his next list grin

Lol ... Well so far his called me annoying n nice at the same time davy loves us all men without us how will his career continue..
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by asumo12: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Manoflist janja_weed man!

Lol

LadyBoss1:

Make nice list davy cuz ur starting to go extinct urself lol

1 Like

Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
falconey:

no no falco.ney is back! Meggatron is on loan.

Baeby lolz u back ... Chai ur looking so skinny didnt ishi provide food during ur time in jail
Re: List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
asumo12:
Manoflist supporter of APC man!

Lol

Hehehehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About VFD Bank App And How To Create New Account / Omogenaija In The House ! / Seee How A Guy Separates Girls During Fighting (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.