Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Unknown Gunmen Abduct Former Bayelsa Gov's Wife, Martha Binabo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Abduct Former Bayelsa Gov's Wife, Martha Binabo (493 Views)

Gunmen Abduct Kogi Traditional Ruler- Ohi Of Ajaokuta Demand N20m Ransom / Gunmen Kidnap Former Bayelsa Governor's Wife / Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen Abduct Former Bayelsa Gov's Wife, Martha Binabo by Nnadigoodluck(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Unidentified gunmen have kidnapped Madam Martha Binabo, the wife of former Speaker of Bayelsa State House of Assembly and the state former Acting Governor, Rt. Hon Nestor Binabo.

The incident, the latest in the series of high profile kidnaping in the state occurred at Agbura community in the outskirts of Yenagoa the state capital.

The victim, aged 48, was abducted Monday at about 11.30am by five armed men clad in military camouflage in front of a company where she is also the director.

The gunmen were said to have lured their victim outside the company’s gate for a talk only to force her into a waiting car and drove towards Otuokpoti sand dump.

The get away car was later abandoned and set ablaze at the Otuokpoti sand dump water front by the gunmen who escaped into the creek in a waiting speedboat with their victim.

More Details later.

Source- http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/gunmen-abducts-former-bayelsa-govs-wife

Cc- Lalasticlala

Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Former Bayelsa Gov's Wife, Martha Binabo by jimohibrahim(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
See gobe
Well best of luck to all the family members
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Former Bayelsa Gov's Wife, Martha Binabo by INTROVERT(f): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ransom of course

Now I understand why some people do tattoos of superstars and celebrities..
Case in point is the fellow below me.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Former Bayelsa Gov's Wife, Martha Binabo by INFROVERT: 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
These two posters above.. i own dat space undecided undecided

Now i understand why sai baba dont want to give the youth jobs.. fellow right above me is an example
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Former Bayelsa Gov's Wife, Martha Binabo by fatdon2(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Who's to blame?, the various past
government in Nigeria both at the
federal states and local
government
for lack of vision to close the
inequality in wages and salary.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Former Bayelsa Gov's Wife, Martha Binabo by Yehman(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hian! Bad belle. *in M.I voice*
Warning: In Nigeria, there is always a fake version of any commodity, animal, place or thing. I can peruse the fake version of INTROVERT here as INFROVERT.
You have tried but I like originality.

NOTE: INTROVERT is an application designed to automatically comment (FTC) after a topic that is likely to make front page is posted.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Bomb Blast Kills 45 In Zaria / Abuja church robbers meet their waterloo / Photos: Police Arrested A Notorious Kidnapper Popularly Known As Vampire In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.