Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,946 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam (26507 Views)

10000 For 10 Students Check Your Names / Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) / Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by tosyne2much(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
This article is based on my experience at The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti; and I trust that this is also peculiar to every other institution across the nation

When it comes to exam, I'm just that kind of person that barely rely on my fellow students for help in the hall. This is to avoid a story that touches the heart

That being said, it's always good to study hard for an exam because this will boast your confidence and self esteem, but if you did not, if you sit with these categories of students during an exam, you are finished cheesy

I know that many of my fellow peeps might have also come across these categories of students

Now let's analyze these categories of students

1. The S.U
I think this should top the list. This reminds of an exam I did not prepare for when I was in ND1. This was because I had little or no interest in the course. Unfortunately for me, I sat beside a religious zealous lady (we all call them S.U cheesy). When things were getting out of hand, circumstances led me to call her to please save me from failure; and to my surprise this lady turned deaf ears to my calling but after so much disturbance, she flared up saying she's wouldn't do that cos that is a violation of religious law. Thank God I managed to get a D

2. First to submit Booklet Students
I don't know if there's a special mark awarded to students who submit their booklets first. When they manage to answer all their questions, they will quickly zoom off to submit their booklets. This is done probably to intimidate other students, making them look like olodo

3. Those who also want to Copy you
This is very funny. If you did not prepare for an exam and you happen to sit with students whose aims and objectives is just to copy every everything you have written word for word. This means that you all are most likely to submit empty booklets cheesy

4. Masquerade Carriers
These categories of students will succeed in examination malpractice even if batalion of solders invigilate. However, I have observed that these students are always very observant and watchful just to avoid being caught. If you ask them for answers, they will keep posting you even though they have written 10 pages and your booklet is still empty.

5. The who are topping the class
I don't know if this also happens in other institutions. Majority of those who are the rockers of a department barely communicate with other students during an exam. They are mostly quiet and will never do side talks. If you don't study hard for an exam and you sit with them thinking your prayers are answered. Be rest assured that failure is your friend cheesy

6. Boastful Students
This normally happens in the first year (ND1 and 100l). During the first semester, these categories of students will always ask questions during lectures probably to show that they understand the lecture better than every other students; more so, if all their fellow students are bereft of knowledge of something, these boastful students will give other students an impression that they know it all. Don't be misled by their acts cos many gullible freshers will be clustered around them in a bid to make friends with them. If you rely on them during an exam, you are finished !

7. Students Who Claim they are smarter than you
These students will your answers to theirs, but when you ask them for their own answers, they will tell you to be patient with them. If i hear say dem tell u

8. Students You Will Find at night class 24/7

This can be sometimes deceiving. That a student leaves the class at 11pm reading is not an indication of brilliance. Some of them may not be as brilliant as you think. If you are misled by this and you rush to sit with them during an exam, you might end up biting your finger. cheesy

9. Student who hold themselves in high esteem

These ones know nothing but because they hold themselves in high esteem, they will not ask you for answers and will not tell you either. This is because they know that the breeze will expose the anus of the chicken when they tell you what they have written

10. Add yours cool

Thanks for reading

Originally written by: Tosyne2much

Source: www..ng/2015/06/30/10-students-you-should-not-sit-with-if-you-did-not-study-hard-for-an-exam/

37 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by jimohibrahim(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
I've been a victim... Of some in those list...
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by INTROVERT(f): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
You've said it all. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by fatdon2(m): 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
THE BIRO EATERS

All they do is chew the cover of
Biro or start eating biro all
through the examination period.
grin grin

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Minet16(m): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2015

Those who when caught cheating will lie on your head; I wan die the day dem catch femi my partner de do expo, naso en lie say na me give am, d whole class believe, dem no gree make i explain because everyone calls me pastor, and i usually kick against malpractice, everyone shouted "PASTOR" dem later change my name to "EXPO PASTOR". they ended up punishing both of us.

#@MINET16

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Slimzjoe(m): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
The ones Wey Annoy me pass na the ones Wey Dey brag die During Lectures and Keep Face like say them be Soyinka Children undecided.....

Those 24/7 Night Class Students Funny Die!! They Rarely Pass exams

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by chudidonas(m): 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lmao at @Masquerade Carriers... Reminds me of a girl in my class back then. She's managed to combine it with SU. Even if you're a forensic expert. You can never catch her.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Chibuhealth(f): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
Deeper life or choosen member! Don't try sitting closer to them

7 Likes

Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
I remember one dude in secondary school who copied my name, it ws very funny to witness such ignorance in JS 3.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Omotayor123(f): 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
And here comes another 10grin

10. Students wey get choko for head so tey dem no dey fear invigilators..

Trust me. You won't want to sit beside their shadowtongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by tosyne2much(m): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Deeper life or choosen member! Don't try sitting closer to them
So u sef know dem shey ? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by tosyne2much(m): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Omotayor123:
And here comes another 10grin
Omotayo, bawo ni my e-wife cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Chibuhealth(f): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
So u sef know dem shey ? cheesy
i am a victim
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Omotayor123(f): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Omotayo, bawo ni my e-wife cool

I'm fine jare After brief sickness.. I feel dis your 10 list dye.
He make sense.
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Naijaloaded won use tosyn2much derive traffic loool .. Tosin I hope u qot paid sha ,, wey my share ?
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Aminat508(f): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
10 10 10 cool cool
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Matttthew(m): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Not necessarily

I can sit with anyone.....

All na washing n setting

10. The Jonathans

11. The PDP : they will ruin your life.

12. The Runs Dependant.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by ultrazone(m): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
qkqkq
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by ghostwritter(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
It is better to sit with d Devil himself than an 'S.U' student.
They will call d attention of d invigilator if they see u ar good at exam malpractice....but thank God i wasn't caught for ones.

1 Like

Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Brb
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by favored11(f): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
OK na
Bottom line; prepare well before an exam.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by hotgunz(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Den u sit alone, cos every students fall in one of ds category

1 Like

Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Mopolchi: 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Na true you talk op.
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Shaadey: 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Even to sit down beside myself when I no read for exam dey fear me

I was a victim of tha no1, S.U....just asked her and she was like "I can't tell you" and na my friend o

I just wished one kin magical whirlwind go carry me comot....Reading before an exam is the best tho

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by Rilwayne001: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
I be 'kanjuko' when it comes to exams.
Okay, next.
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by amanze15(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
How can this be knowledgeable to us undecided
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by RedEagle: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
JUst read, why come to an exam hall with a mind to copy.

Everybody has the same number of brain cells and if you are doing a course you want, you should know enough to pass if you study hard.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
D dullards dt can't hustle n d hall!
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by lilmax(m): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hmm
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by jujutom(m): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam by amanze15(m): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Maybe the "olodos" would love this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) / Professor Bose Afolabi Wins $2.5 Million Bill Gates Grant / Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.