Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. (4755 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process / Breaking News: Igbos In Los Angeles Response To Nnamdi Kanu Will Shock You / Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by oilyngbati(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
I have been listening to radio Biafra for quite sometime and lately, the director of this, once promising radio station has veered of course. He has mixed emotions with facts, thereby losing focus. I will be as brief as possible in outlining why I believe Ndigbo should thread carefully, because the enemies are waiting for us to make that mistake of "unprepared military engagement" with Nigeria. I am also writing/speaking as someone who was once an IPOB member, but left after I found out that this Nnamdi Kanu lacks all the facts and never listens to advise.

Brief historical background of some major world conflicts:

1. The Vietnam war: After America's occupation of S. Vietnam, Gen. Nguyen Giap and Ho Chi Minh embarked of the most robust quest for military assistance from China and the USSR. They NEVER embarked on any confrontation with the USA until they secured guarantees from the USSR of limitless supply of weapons from them. (Biafra lost to Nigeria because she (Biafra) ran out of Bullets. Biafra never had limitless supply of weapons. The great Gen. Giap and Ho Chi Minh NEVER begged/asked their people (poor peasant Vietnamese) for money to buy weapons, something Nnamdi Kanu is asking struggling Igbo families abroad to do---- sign of a fraud if you ask me.

2. Charlse Taylor & the overthrow of Samuel Doe in Liberia: When Charles Taylor escaped from prison in the USA, he made his way to Libya, when he solicited for funding from M. Ghaddafi, who also provided military training to some Liberians, before they engaged Samuel Doe.

3. South Sudan: South Sudan got lots of her weapons from the USA, shipped via Uganda. Again, Nnamdi Kanu thinks Ndigbo/Biafrans should fund any war with Nigeria.

4. The Niger Delta struggle: Before engaging the Nigerian military in their quest for resource control, the likes Asari Dokubo sought for weapons from the outside. They bargained with Ukrainians gun runners and never asked the ordinary struggling folks in the creeks to give them money for weapons.

Lessons not learnt by Nnamdi Kanu and his brainwashed followers: Gen. Ojukwu provided the bulk of the funds for Biafra's weapons, while Britain, USSR provided for Nigeria, and I believe we know the end result.

The lack of Historical dept of Nnamdi Kanu on major conflicts in Nigeria: The director of radio Biafra, on one of his broadcasts was saying that the coup of jan. 1966 was carried out because Nzeogu felt the Sarduana was too nepotistic. He said Nzeogwu made up his mind to kill the Sarduana, while he (Nzeogwu) was still in sandhurst, training as an officer. What this dude, bereft of Nigeria's history didn't know was the coup was carried out because the Tafa Balewa's govt refused to put an end to the blood shed in the defunct western region where 'opreation wetie' was happening. The director don't even know what operation wetie is/was/meant.

In the director of radio Biafra, I see another deluded nigerian army officers of midwest Igbo extraction, who think it's their duty to rescue anybody in danger of extinction. Lately, the creeks of Calabar was bombed by the Nigerian airforce, and this Nnamdi Kanu is using it as an excuse to rally Igbo/Biafrans to prepare for battle. He vented his frustration for not being given money to buy weapons to confront the Niegrian army. He lambasted Ohaneze for not condemning this alleged bombing of Calabar creeks, as if the so called SS is the jurisdiction of Ohaneze. If a war should ensue between Biafra and Nigeria, these so called peeps from the SS, will join the Nigerian side to fight Biafra, thesame way the Yorubas (who the deluded midwest Igbo officers wanted to save) joined the north to fight Biafra.

[b]Conclusion:[/b]Fulani cattle rearers are more of an imminent threat than anything else for now. They are ravaging the middle belt, and I believe once they are done in that area, their eyes will be set on the east. Nnamdi Kanu should help focus our attention in this area for now. I also think if he is serious about getting Biafra, he must seek the support of a aorld power that will guarantee the supply of limitless weapons to Biafra, for this is the only way you can defeat your enemy, or arrive at a stalemate. Biafrans of the class of 1967-1970 were willing to fight, but they ran out of bullets/weapons. The Bifrans of today, if they are thinking of any military engagement must never run out of bullets/weapons, else, it will be suicidal, because the alliance (north, west, midwest and niger delta saboteurs) that defeated Biafra of the 60's is even stronger today.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by INFROVERT: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by Femolacaster(m): 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ife n'eme!
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by denedene(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
hmmm.... how the people above carry chance me? undecided anyways! SS had it's fair share of conflict, i knew how hard it was SE should avoid conflict
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
Have you ever heard of...
Azerbaijan
Uzbekistan
Tajikistan
Kazakhstan
Georgia
Kirghistan
Etc.

These are countries that also gained their independence from former USSR without shedding of blood. So why is there continued reference to war-torn-backward countries when Biafrans agitates for their own country?
Why can't Nigeria/Biafra situation be settled as the aforementioned countries.?

7 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by 1deadlugard: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
oilyngbati:
I have been listening to radio Biafra for quite sometime and lately, the director of this, once promising radio station has veered of course. He has mixed emotions with facts, thereby losing focus. I will be as brief as possible in outlining why I believe Ndigbo should thread carefully, because the enemies are waiting for us to make that mistake of "unprepared military engagement" with Nigeria. I am also writing/speaking as someone who was once an IPOB member, but left after I found out that this Nnamdi Kanu lacks all the facts and never listens to advise.

Brief historical background of some major world conflicts:

1. The Vietnam war: After America's occupation of S. Vietnam, Gen. Nguyen Giap and Ho Chi Minh embarked of the most robust quest for military assistance from China and the USSR. They NEVER embarked on any confrontation with the USA until they secured guarantees from the USSR of limitless supply of weapons from them. (Biafra lost to Nigeria because she (Biafra) ran out of Bullets. Biafra never had limitless supply of weapons. The great Gen. Giap and Ho Chi Minh NEVER begged/asked their people (poor peasant Vietnamese) for money to buy weapons, something Nnamdi Kanu is asking struggling Igbo families abroad to do---- sign of a fraud if you ask me.

2. Charlse Taylor & the overthrow of Samuel Doe in Liberia: When Charles Taylor escaped from prison in the USA, he made his way to Libya, when he solicited for funding from M. Ghaddafi, who also provided military training to some Liberians, before they engaged Samuel Doe.

3. South Sudan: South Sudan got lots of her weapons from the USA, shipped via Uganda. Again, Nnamdi Kanu thinks Ndigbo/Biafrans should fund any war with Nigeria.

4. The Niger Delta struggle: Before engaging the Nigerian military in their quest for resource control, the likes Asari Dokubo sought for weapons from the outside. They bargained with Ukrainians gun runners and never asked the ordinary struggling folks in the creeks to give them money for weapons.

Lessons not learnt by Nnamdi Kanu and his brainwashed followers: Gen. Ojukwu provided the bulk of the funds for Biafra's weapons, while Britain, USSR provided for Nigeria, and I believe we know the end result.

The lack of Historical dept of Nnamdi Kanu on major conflicts in Nigeria: The director of radio Biafra, on one of his broadcast was saying that the coup of jan. 1966 was carried out because Nzeogu felt the Sarduana was too nepotistic. He said Nzeogwu made up his mind to kill the Sarduana, while he (Nzeogwu) was still in sandhurst, training as an officer. What this dude, bereft of Nigeria's history didn't know was the coup was carried out because the Tafa Balewa's govt refused to put an end to the blood shed the defunct western region were 'opreation wetie' was happening. The director don't even know what operation wetie was.

In the director of radio Biafra, I see another deluded nigerian army officers of midwest Igbo extraction, who think it's their duty to rescue anybody in danger of extinction. Lately, the creeks of Calabar was bombed by the Nigerian airforce, and this Nnamdi Kanu is using it as an excuse to rally Igbo/Biafrans to prepare for battle. He vented his frustration for not being given money to buy weapons to confront the Niegrian army. He lambasted Ohaneze for not condemning this alleged bombing of Calabar creeks, as if the so called SS is the jurisdiction of Ohaneze. If a war should ensue between Biafra and Nigeria, these so called peeps from the SS, will join the Nigerian side to fight Biafra, thesame the Yorubas (who the deluded midwest Igbo officers wanted to save) joined the north to fight Biafra.

[b]Conclusion:[/b]Fulani cattle rearers are more of an imminent threat than anything else for now. They are ravaging the middle belt, and I believe once they are done in that area, their eyes will be set on the east. Nnamdi Kanu should help focus our attention in this area for now. I also think if he is serious about getting Biafra, he must seek the support of a aorld power that will guarantee the supply of limitless weapons to Biafra, for this is the only way you can defeat your enemy, or arrive at a stalemate. Biafrans of the class of 1967-1970 were willing to fight, but they ran out of bullets/weapons. The Bifrans of today, if they are thinking of any military engagement must never run out of bullets/weapons, else, it will be suicidal, because the alliance (north, west, midwest and niger delta saboteurs) that defeated Biafra of the 60's is even stronger today.

you are wrong .

i am a biafran soldier .there are 20 million biafran soldiers over seas ready waiting for zoo to Bleep up .

NIGERIA be warn . cool cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by TechRev: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
[size=14pt]
Who Cares??

Biafra or death.

"I regret that i have but one life to give to my country" -- Nathan Hale 1776
"I dont know what cause you may chose but as for me, give me liberty or give me death" -- Patrick Henry 1775
[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by Utchgirl(f): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mr Op, who told u dt u r an igbo man? If it's ur parents biko ask ur mum questions cos u r nt ONYEIGBO. Any igbo man dt hv igbo blood in him wil nt write dis RUBBISH.

If actualising Biafra is wht u call failure so be it. It's beta 2 be in BIAFRA'S FAILURE dan 2 be in Nigeria's success

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by Rose2014: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
First of all I believe op is one of those my brothers from the west that have been acting chief adviser on Biafra matters cheesy IPOB member ko, opc member ni

If you have ever been an IPOB member like you claim, this is the time to believe the director Nnamdi Kanu more than ever before. Every single last thing that guy says happens.

When he talked about the plan to relocate BH to anambra, I thought he was just saying it. Even when APC denied it, he kept emphasizing that the plan is underway. Today it's happening right in our faces.

God bless him real good cos without him, we wouldn't have known their plan

Loads of respect to the prophet Nnamdi Kanu

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by oilyngbati(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
1deadlugard:

you are wrong .

i am a biafran soldier .there are 20 million biafran soldiers over seas ready waiting for zoo to Bleep up .

You will end up dead, your Nnamdi Kanu is a fraudster, I know this guy very well as somebody who has worked with him briefly. BTW, where did you get the bolded figures from?

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by Visocrate(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
may the gods of our land forgive those who feel Biafra is a threat, rest my case

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by Imortal001: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
They that have ears let them hear before its too late to turn back., we will treat any group like boko haram, if they want to disturb the peace of this nation.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by Utchgirl(f): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
INFROVERT:
undecided undecided

Seems freemanam is taking ur position dis days.

U beta buckle up oooo
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by Rose2014: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
oilyngbati:
You will end up dead, your Nnamdi Kanu is a fraudster, I know this guy very well as somebody who has worked with him briefly. BTW, where did you get the bolded figures from?

We will all die one day including you, remember?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by TechRev: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
oilyngbati:

[size=14pt]Who Cares??

Biafra or death.

"I regret that i have but one life to give to my country" -- Nathan Hale 1776
"I dont know what cause you may chose but as for me, give me liberty or give me death" -- Patrick Henry 1775
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by 1deadlugard: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
oilyngbati:

cowardly fumes .

keep blabbing ,your eye will clear . we are already ready for death than to live Nigeria ever again .

you have not seen poo , cowards . your daddy have not seen gun before ,have him?

cowards cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Yoruba OP imposter. I can never understand why Yorubas are keenly interested in Biafran affairs than Biafrans themselves. This is very strange and can never understand this!

7 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by INFROVERT: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
hello im nt who u tink i am introvert is some copy carttt
Utchgirl:

Seems freemanam is taking ur position dis days.

U beta buckle up oooo
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by oilyngbati(m): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
I am a full blooded Igbo/Biafran, but I am not one that is deluded. Nnamdi Kanu is too emotional and you cannot get your freedom via emotions, while ignoring facts. All he does is to attack Yorubas/hausas, as if that is what is needed. Let him spend valuable time seeking for foreign help, rather than wanting Ndigbo/Biafrans to give him money to "buy weapons'.

Frankly, I never knew how easy it is to brain wash people. I use to think it's only the un-educated (like the alymajiri in the north) that are easily brainwashed. The way this guy has succeeded in brainwashing the Igbo youths is amazing.

10 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by 1deadlugard: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
i am BIAFRAN to the core .

70 million strong able body BIAFRA pilgrim .

think twice .

we are strong . we are not shivering .

deal with .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by oilyngbati(m): 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
new2020:
Yoruba OP imposter. I can never understand why Yorubas are keenly interested in Biafran affairs than Biafrans themselves. This is very strange and can never understand this!
Continue seeing yorubas in your dreams like your fraudulent director of radio Biafra. So every Igbo person is now hausa that can't reason. This guy will lead y'll to your death.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by OduaVanguard: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
OP said:

I am also writing/speaking as someone who was once an IPOB member, but left after I found out that this Nnamdi Kanu lacks all the facts and never listens to advise.

Emphasis on the bolded portion of the oilyngbati 's quote. That right there is a common characteristic with all deranged demagogues/dictators -- they feel they are the only custodians of "truth" and are know-it-alls. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by Utchgirl(f): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
INFROVERT:
hello im nt who u tink i am introvert is some copy carttt

Lollzz

sorry 4 d mistake

Lolzz @ introvert is a copy cat
Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by 1deadlugard: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
all they do is suspend accounts and banned ,banned banned ,banned .

south waste you can never ban the truth . ok keep opening BIAFRA makes BIAFRA more popular . you don't learn ,do you ?

gang up and arrogant peeps from rusty axis , be afraid all you can .

long live biafra .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by fineguy11(m): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
1deadlugard:

you are wrong .

LOL..wats the name of your battalion?whats the firing range of an Ak 47/74 or which ever ur primary weapon is?whats the status of the biafran artilary unit i.e how many howitzers,or MLSR(grad rockets)do u have....how many heavy/light battle tanks do u guys operate?russias T-72,T-90,....or the more expensive Abrams tanks?my advice for u is simple,get a real life and stop playing too much CALL OF DUTY!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by 1deadlugard: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
fineguy11:
LOL..wats the name of your battalion?whats the firing range of an Ak 47/74 or which ever ur primary weapon is?whats the status of the biafran artilary unit i.e how many howitzers,or MLSR(grad rockets)do u have....how many heavy/light battle tanks do u guys operate?russias T-72,T-90,....or the more expensive Abrams tanks?my advice for u is simple,get a real life and stop playing too much CALL OF DUTY!!

shocked slow poke .

i just laugh ,i 'll laugh again .

this is 21 century . i am laughing now . Nigeria in the name of waste cowards .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by fineguy11(m): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
1deadlugard:

shocked slow poke .

i just laugh ,i 'll laugh again .

this is 21 century . i am laughing now . Nigeria in the name of waste cowards .
keep on laughing@ur idiocy..all u needed to do was answer those questions if u are what u claim to be...biafran soldier indeed...

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by otipoju(m): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Utchgirl:
Mr Op, who told u dt u r an igbo man? If it's ur parents biko ask ur mum questions cos u r nt ONYEIGBO. Any igbo man dt hv igbo blood in him wil nt write dis RUBBISH.

If actualising Biafra is wht u call failure so be it. It's beta 2 be in BIAFRA'S FAILURE dan 2 be in Nigeria's success

Easy to type from the comfort of your room. Your kind can not last one day without food.

Whatever you guys want to do, just look for a peaceful means to do it. Biafr or no Biafra..life would continue to go on.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by PointB: 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
I believe the Op have a point, and should not be dismissed with a wave of hand.

Personally, I don't know to what extent the planners of Biafra have gone, and how much further they wish to go. However, I do believe that Biafra can be achieved without war. But war can only be avoided when two antagonists are heavily armed, and mutual destruction is assured.

Perhaps this is what the Op is inferring - that planners of Biafra seek to attain the actualization of Biafra without war, while at the same time ready for a protracted war of attrition. In orders word, Nnamdi Kanu must not just be a loudmouthed, but must be be able to bark and bite.

Dear Nnamdi, war mongering without proper long term planning is a recipe for disaster. Yet, I rather lay my life down for the idea of spirited Biafra, than continue to languish slowly in a soulless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by 1deadlugard: 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
PointB:
I believe the Op have a point, and should not be dismissed with a wave of hand.

Personally, I don't know to what extent the planners of Biafra have gone, and how much further they wish to go. However, I do believe that Biafra can be achieved without war. But war can only be avoided when two antagonists are heavily armed, and mutual destruction is assured.

Perhaps this is what the Op is inferring - that planners of Biafra seek to attain the actualization of Biafra without war, while at the same time ready for a protracted war of attrition. In orders word, Nnamdi Kanu must not just be a loudmouthed, but must be be able to bark and bite.

Dear Nnamdi, war mongering without proper long term planning is a recipe for disaster. Yet, I rather lay my life down for the idea of spirited Biafra, than continue to languish slowly in a soulless Nigeria!

yapping bla bla bla

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo: The Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Will Lead You To Failure. by 1bunne4lif(m): 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
oilyngbati:
I am a full blooded Igbo/Biafran, but I am not one that is deluded. Nnamdi Kanu is too emotional and you cannot get your freedom via emotions, while ignoring facts. All he does is to attack Yorubas/hausas, as if that is what is needed. Let him spend valuable time seeking for foreign help, rather than wanting Ndigbo/Biafrans to give him money to "buy weapons'.

Frankly, I never knew how easy it is to brain wash people. I use to think it's only the un-educated (like the alymajiri in the north) that are easily brainwashed. The way this guy has succeeded in brainwashing the Igbo youths is amazing.
Get lost! Onye ofe mmanu

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Deputy In America / What Are The Things Yoruba Tribe Is Good At? / FEC Approves ₦3.5bn For Aviation Equipment In Lagos, Kano International Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.