Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) (30687 Views)

Man Drives Into Erosion Pit In Benin City / Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam / Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by Sunofgod(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bring in the Chinese . .

Dis one na small wahala to dem,
Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by gokay11(m): 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by Atlantian: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Owelle Rochas is working!

A pot-bellied Progressive.

4 Likes

Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by ronald4lif(m): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Oh Chim. We'd something similar in Ekwulobia about 10years ago but it was swiftly averted before it could get this worse. Rochas should do something shaperly. undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by omoelesa(m): 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
No Wonder They Wont Stay In Dat Region,they Have Smal Landmas Out Of This Smal Land Erosion Keep Ravaging Anything Left.These People Are Just So Disandvated.Biafra Sory

3 Likes

Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by Osirimononaye(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hmmm, I Love the "Change" very Nice One.
Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by Rilwayne001: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Very dangerous shocked
Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by nerodenero: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Erosion is a major challenge in Southeast
donholy28:
Rochas and his fake china roads.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by NewNigeriaMind: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
I believe the problem of erosion and ecological changes should be manage by the federal government. If you investigate further that road will be a federal road cheesy Yet one wonders what the federal government use the ecological fund for in the first place when an entire region is almost washed away by erosions.

Erosion in Anambra is even worse. This is erosions problem is also experience in the SW and NC except not on this scale.

Someone should be held responsible for these failures of government.

1 Like

Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by NewNigeriaMind: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
omoelesa:
No Wonder They Wont Stay In Dat Region,they Have Smal Landmas Out Of This Smal Land Erosion Keep Ravaging Anything Left.These People Are Just So Disandvated.Biafra Sory

Please keep this thread clean, no tribal comments. My Ada Igbo is from Imo and I Love Imo people wink

1 Like

Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by NewNigeriaMind: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Atlantian:
Owelle Rochas is working!

A pot-bellied Progressive.

This is beyond rachas fault, rather ask the federal government what ecological fund has been used for in the last 5 years
Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Abagworo:
Erosion menace no easy. I just pity the community. A lot of places in Igboland have this problem and it has always defiled every solution. We need to device means of preventing it in the 1st place maybe by planting trees or allowing natural forest to exist in prone area.

Not true...you're a very insincere and fraudulent man...Why generalize so that Rochas won't be exposed for the failure that he is...

Ekwulobia Umuchiana and even Nanka erosion site all began almost same time with this one...Leaders in those states went to work even in places where it fell on federal road...for which they sort refund later...

Next will be Okigwe road and others in Imo state while you and Rochas keep lying and looting the treasury...

4 Likes

Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by lastpage: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
omoelesa:
No Wonder They Wont Stay In Dat Region,they Have Small Landmas Out Of This Smal Land Erotion Keep Ravaging Anything Left.
These People Are Just So Disadvantaged. Biafra Sory

They are not disadvantaged more than anyone else in anyway, their problem is just a simple case of MISPLACED PRIORITY!

Dos it make sense that they spend all their resources/money in "acquiring and owning" the whole of Lagos (as they claim), while leaving their own house/land desolate?

I think they should sell all their houses in lagos and go use the money to sort out their problems in their enclave.
Once their land is liberated, then it will make sense for them to come and liberate Lagos as well afterall, its not as if the S/West sent them an invitation letter?
shocked shocked

Every man's FIRST PRIORITY should be to develop their HOME ..... not boasting of owning someone's else backyard! undecided
But l guess GREED will not allow me to get across.
wink wink

Lastpage!

7 Likes

Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by AstraNetwork: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
I was about responding to that tirade of his before I saw your response. Cool!

On a side note Abagworo is an animal and should be treated as such.

Whynotthetruth:

Not true...you're a very insincere and fraudulent man...Why generalize so that Rochas won't be exposed for the failure that he is...

Ekwulobia Umuchiana and even Nanka erosion site all began almost same time with this one...Leaders in those states went to work even in places where it fell on federal road...for which they sort refund later...

Next will be Okigwe road and others in Imo state while you and Rochas keep lying and looting the treasury...
Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by remmyjunior: 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
This is wht u hv wen elect 419ner as governor.
Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by Demmzy15(m): 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
And they want to declare Biafra?! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
OduaVanguard:
Whoa! This is serious. FG must as a matter of urgency come to their rescue and arrest the situation.

This situation didn't start today and this place is less than 10minutes drive to government house...but Rochas is busy lying around and looting the treasury...

What did he do with his ecological fund...his 13% oil derivation...and other allocations......

Other states with similar challenge and less allocation than him are sorting or have sorted them out but not him...there others worse than this in other places which he has allowed to escalate...like okigwe road....

cc. ujoatu...contactmorack...abagworo...

3 Likes

Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by lastpage: 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Please keep this thread clean, no tribal comments. My Ada Igbo is from Imo and I Love Imo people wink

People like you suffer from "selective Amnesia".

Are you telling me that you did not notice that it was your Ibo-boy (Emeka) that first threw a missle at Yorubas, on the very first page of this thread? See his post below:

Emekamex:
Food is done for yoruba bigots.

You chose to be blind to that and remain silent then, instead of admonishing him to "keep the thread clean"..... and here you are attacking somebody else?

In as much as l agree that tribal rants should be left put of threads, ....."Those who live in glass house should not throw stones".

You cant throw the first stone ....and then be complaining of being stoned! undecided undecided
gerrit? angry angry

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by sped1oro(m): 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
Govt should begin to involve private entities to assist in nation building
Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by Oskilala: 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nice post @OP
Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by NewNigeriaMind: 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
lastpage:

People like you suffer from "selective Amnesia".

Are you telling me that you did not notice that it was your Ibo-boy (Emeka) that first threw a missle at Yorubas, on the very first page of this thread? See his post below:

You chose to be blind to that and remain silent then, instead of admonishing him to "keep the thread clean"..... and here you are attacking somebody else?

In as much as l agree that tribal rants should be left put of threads, ....."Those who live in glass house should not throw stones".

You cant throw the first stone ....and then be complaining of being stoned! undecided undecided
gerrit? angry angry

Lastpage!

Sorry bro let me correct emekus cheesy
Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by mandax: 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
You get mouth to talk.
Go to Okigwe or Orlu, you go cry, you go weep. Roads that were once motorable, including those leading to secondary schools and hospitals were scrapped since 2011; and abandoned - non motorable since then.
Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by NewNigeriaMind: 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
Emekamex:
Food is done for yoruba bigots.

Emekus receive healing for this tribalism illness.

Say no to bigotary

4 Likes

Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
AstraNetwork:
I was about responding to that tirade of his before I saw your response. Cool!

On a side note Abagworo is an animal and should be treated as such.

He will soon sheepishly open another thread saying Anambra hate and jealous Imo....smh...

How someone can be devilish like abagworo stuns me...he has no conscience even with highest allocation in SE, NNDC presence, ND ministry, ecological funds, 13% oil derivation fund and numerous other allocations; Imo state was still declared insolvent by CBN with NOTHING to show for it(only empty halls)...and people like abagworo, ujoatu and contactmorack still praise this man and tell us presidency...smh...
Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by lastpage: 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
Even looking at the post of Abagworo, you can note that his post was absolutely spot-on.
The best way to stop this erosion menace is TO PREVENT IT ...... not by wasting money in filling-up a sink-hole!

You plant trees to prevent "run-off surface water" and the roots of the trees will hold the lose-soil together to prevent leaching.
This is what he posted but because he is not Ibo, you'all are attacking him.

If a whole tribe cannot tell itself the truth, it should at least be able to listen to it, when it comes from outside sources.

If you like, fill the place with soil, it will still get washed away by the next rain.

Anyway, this is Nairaland where every "Gala-seller in traffic" thinks they are an authority in everything. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by baralatie(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
sped1oro:
Govt should begin to involve private entities to assist in nation building
for erosion control,it didn't work!
Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
Our government in all levels has failed us completely...sometimes I ask:: are we citizens of this country called nigeria?..are we?...ordinary road the government cant furnish for the man on the street...

1 Like

Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Erosion is one major problem in the eastern part of this country. FG should do the needful
Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by elohorayodele: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
So after APC's change in Imo for over 4 years you guys are still crying for help?
Re: The Only Access Road To Nekede(Owerri)Will Soon Be Washed Away By Erosion (pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Emekus receive healing for this tribalism illness.

Say no to bigotary

gringringrin I remember your moniker vividly on a particular thread...you suffer from same disease as them unless you have been miraculously cured of yours gringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 / Lagos-Bound Bristow Helicopter Crashes Into The Ocean / The N4.5 Billion Underpass Project In Kano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.