Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics (49523 Views)

Wizkid Sprays Cash To Crowd At Afrika Shrine In Ikeja / Chat Between PulseTV Presenter, Samera & Her Dad Who Needs A Grandchild / Bono Watches Femi Kuti Performing Live At The New Afrika Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by myklangelo(m): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Huh....I don't know what our women de see for this obodo oyibo men.
I hear their that tn de de small... Only that they sabi give gifts.

Follow on twitter @odeniigboBlog

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aunty yeni's daughter so pretty. I hope the TVC's crew of "YOUR VIEW" were all present..,omo to fine.
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Whatever happened to the African renaissance that Fela so vociferously advocated...Lol now his grandkids are hooking up with the enemy Africans are the nurse sharks of humanity...congrats to the newly weds anyways
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
nice...

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by jamalchance(m): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
haibe:
Wow I just love Interracial weddings kiss

Whenever I hear "interracial" something comes to mind
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by Shaadey: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
gbaskiboy:
Shade Eleja, you have been booking space since 1914. Haba!
Dis ain't the eleja one o....
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by grandstar(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
congrats!!!!!!!!
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by damiloladuke: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
I know this girl

HOW I PRANKED A GIRL THAT WANTED TO CHOP MY MONEY www.nairaland.com/2414463/how-pranked-girl-wanted-2chop
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by jordancircuit(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
CALL 0816-785-0000 FOR YOUR LOGO DESIGNS.... I OFFER YOU EYE CATCHING PROFESSIONAL WORLD CLASS DESIGNS FOR YOUR PRODUCTS, EVENTS, ORGANISATION, COMPANY OR PERSONAL BRAND. I CHARGE REASONABLY AND PROVIDE SERVICES ALL OVER THE WORLD.... CHECK OUT MY BLOG ALSO www.jordancircuit. THANKS!!!!!!!!
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by amanze15(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
Cool cool
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by vicchi12(f): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
He looks like one of those psychotic whites that could just wake up one day and decide to kill their wives in cold blood over stupid issues like life insurance, jealousy, tiredness..etc.. :/ something about him. I get scared of them, really!
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by harjorlarh(m): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
and so she becomes an Australian citizen....along wif d future generation of fela...e be lyk say I go marry foreigner
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by Obanz2(f): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aspireahead:
nice pics. op how long were they dating?
ask google
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by KanwuliaJara: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
One less NIGERIAN woman with ANGRY BLACK WOMAN SYNDROME!

Happy liberation day SISTA! grin
Beautiful couple! kiss

1 Like

Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by friends4ever(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Whose child is she, Femi or seun? I am lost here...
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by willytongie81: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aspireahead:
nice pics. op how long were they dating?
wait I'm coming
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
She's pretty.
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by akigbemaru: 12:01am On Jul 01, 2015
fELA FIRST GRANDDAUGHTER MARRIED oYINBO!
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 01, 2015
This is becoming a trend. more and more oyinbos are coming down to nigeria especially to find their missing rib. It's a good one because it yields beautiful children. HML
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by dwayni: 6:16am On Jul 01, 2015
Chestar5:
smileyYoung couple
D guy fine shawink, fela grand in law

He is just a regular white dude. Damn you inferiority complex white men worshipers
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by wordbank(m): 6:41am On Jul 01, 2015
No highness for the wedding?
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by YetieLee(f): 8:22am On Jul 01, 2015
Chestar5:
smileyYoung couple
D guy fine shawink, fela grand in law
He's looking like a statue in d second photo
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by YetieLee(f): 8:26am On Jul 01, 2015
njays24:
Aunty yeni's daughter so pretty. I hope the TVC's crew of "YOUR VIEW" were all present..,omo to fine.
The writer said late femi segun's daughter
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by YetieLee(f): 8:28am On Jul 01, 2015
friends4ever:
Whose child is she, Femi or seun? I am lost here...
Check d write up- late femi segun
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by erumena(m): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2015
ebosie11:
Mrs Rola Segun on June 27,2015 tied the knot with her Australian boo at Afrika Shrine,Ikeja,Lagos.

Mrs Rola Segun Kuti is the first grandchild of late famous Afrobeat legend,Fela Anikulapo Kuti.Her mother,Mrs Yeni Kuti is the eldest daughter of Fela.She married late Femi Segun.Present at the classy wedding were Made Kuti,Femi Kuti,Funke Kuti,other family members,friends,members of the husband's family and relations.The hubby's family travelled from Australia to witness the wedding.

The wedding was a high profile wedding judging from the important dignitaries at the wedding,classy foods,drink and cake used in the wedding.

The delighted bride and groom took to the flow to showcase their dancing skills ranging from Fela's songs to other songs.Below are photos from the wedding

Source: http://kcblow..com/2015/06/mrs-rola-segun-weds-her-australian.html

Lol, blacks looks cool on suit but whites looks like Mannequin on Aso Oke, who says we are not unique?!!! Congrats to the couple.
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by omaji53jeremiah: 9:17am On Jul 01, 2015
lovely couple.
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by Mariojane(f): 9:22am On Jul 01, 2015
nifemi25:
Happy married life. Eyin iyawo oni mo rug. Oh sorry Eni
or tiles
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by free37: 10:02am On Jul 01, 2015
Congrats.
Re: Fela's First Grandchild Weds Her Australian Boo At Afrika Shrine,Lagos(pics by debedebe(m): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2015
all the foods, drinks and cakes are not complete without IGBO(WEEDS) Marijuana... grin tongue shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife / This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself / 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.