Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) (59748 Views)

Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children / Nnenna Mbonu And Anyalekwa Visit Orji Uzor Kalu's House (Photos) / Nnenna Nwabueze's Husband, Okonta, Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by Slipknot(m): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
not "Merit" her name on the movie was "Mary". I presume you weren't born then.
Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
ApcSucks:
Kenneth okonkwo back then acted as Andy back then
Andy was dating her. Her father, the igwe was against the relationship.
Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by spencekat(m): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
Living in bondage was a must watch.Merit and Andy spiced up that movie.

2 Likes

Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by spencekat(m): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
Slipknot:
It was Merit joor.

3 Likes

Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by juman(m): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
I don't remember her anymore.
Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
She went to do a much better and more demanding business which is the business of giving birth and raising a family.

3 Likes

Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by jannies: 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
Cool but I haven't watched living in bondage sad

Mam how do you always make it to FTC?
Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by spencekat(m): 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
ahamonyeka:
But,I really still like to watch LAGOS NA WA!!!
What about Kiss me quick?

1 Like

Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by lalasticlala(m): 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
missbehave247:
Lalasticlala viewing his own thread "I smile heavy change on nairaland"

how? i dont get you
Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by Neplusultra(f): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aged angry
Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by beyoncausme: 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
nice one....
Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by edo3(m): 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
lalasticlala:

indomie generation grin shocked cool
walahi,,indomie and lollypop gen..
Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by Jetjacky(m): 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
i thought I read earlier that this your account was banned. was that a joke?
Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by chigoizie7(m): 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lucifer. :- kwadoo nu nwanyia maka ichu aja (prepare this woman for rituals).

Akwuna(rita nzelu) :- jeesusss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucifer. :- kedu onye kpotara nwanyi a ebea? (Who brought this woman here? !!!!!)

Chief Omego (K.O.K), :- oo Andy.(Its Andy)

Paulo(francis). :- Andy, mana onyea aburo nu nwunye gi.( But Andy, this lady is not ur wife nah)

Lucifer. :- Andy, nyaa, ina agba ndi otua na anwu? Kwadoo nu Andy maka ichu aja.( So, Andy, u re making jest of this fraternity, prepare Andy for this rituals instead)

Andy (keneth okonkwo),:- heeii !!!!!, biko nu, nwunyem gara ulo, oga alota echi, olota agam akpo ya wee bia. ( Please, I am begging u all, pardon me, my wife went to the village, once she returns tomorrow, I will bring her)

Lucifer. :- kpopunu nwanyi a ebea!!!!!!!!

When movies were movies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Welcome back madam Nnenna
Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
englishmart:
who finally remembered her

That awkward moment you become so broke
Her husband ban her from acting. It was in the news that she is separated from him.
Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by Psylas(m): 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Living in bondage no more action, part 1 part 2, Marit don die, na who kill am? Na Andrew Okeke, because of wetin? Because of money, which money? Blood money, i said turn around turn around open close unnderstand 1, open close understand 2, miliki, milliki miliki 1...etc. I remember my childhood play and playmates
Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by M4gunners: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Chaii i just dey remember how she used to appear and disappear den . After watching it to sleep go be wahala.

1 Like

Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
ApcSucks:
Kenneth okonkwo back then acted as Andy back then
Andy Okeke wink

1 Like

Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by Abbey2sam(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
INTROVERT:

how do you manage to comment first on every thread ?
Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by M4gunners: 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Slipknot:
Na Merit jor.
Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Glory days of Nollywood

1 Like

Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by chigoizie7(m): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Is she not the girlfriend of Andy (Kenneth Okonkwo) in Taboo. Her father is the igwe.

Nope,

Taboo.

Keneth okonkwo as obinna.

Princess as ijeoma ( I don't know were she is).
Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by CaptPlanet(m): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Wow! She's now a Bbw
Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by M4gunners: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
chigoizie7:
Lucifer. :- kwadoo nu nwanyia maka ichu aja (prepare this woman for rituals).

Akwuna(rita nzelu) :- jeesusss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucifer. :- kedu onye kpotara nwanyi a ebea? (Who brought this woman here? !!!!!)

Chief Omego (K.O.K), :- oo Andy.(Its Andy)

Paulo(francis). :- Andy, mana onyea aburo nu nwunye gi.( But Andy, this lady is not ur wife nah)

Lucifer. :- Andy, nyaa, ina agba ndi otua na anwu? Kwadoo nu Andy maka ichu aja.( So, Andy, u re making jest of this fraternity, prepare Andy for this rituals instead)

Andy (keneth okonkwo),:- heeii !!!!!, biko nu, nwunyem gara ulo, oga alota echi, olota agam akpo ya wee bia. ( Please, I am begging u all, pardon me, my wife went to the village, once she returns tomorrow, I will bring her)

Lucifer. :- kpopunu nwanyi a ebea!!!!!!!!

When movies were movies.
Respect bro.

2 Likes

Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
... wen nollywood was still an infant...

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
INTROVERT:

you would probably be in your mother's womb by then na
Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by JakesJ(m): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/pictured-living-in-bondages-merit-returns-to-the-screen/

pix: {L-R} Nuella Njubigbo-Chikere & Mrs Nnenna Nwabueze-Okonta (Merit)
I Can't & Will Never 4gate The Look's Of Her Face, Most Important'l Her Beauty Which Does Cause Troubles Among Men Then! To God Almighty, This Woman Then A Lady Is A Queen 2 Behold.....I Swear Kenneth Okonkwo (Andy) Bleep Up And Down Big Time! Maka Chineke God..........
Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by ApcSucks: 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Andy Okeke wink

Yea ur head is there, he killed merit and merit kept tormenting her, he later got mad
Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by mckenzzy(m): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
I remember this movie....
especially when her ghost appears to taunt Andy. ... nd my elder brother starts crying grin
Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by Nangirl(f): 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Madam welcome, I don't know u but I expect something good from u or else.....
Re: Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) by Nangirl(f): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Madam welcome, I don't know u but I expect something good from u or else I will chase u comot from nollywood

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Psquare’s Peter Okoye Reacts To Fighting Video / Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers / BankyW's Mother Ejects Teebillz From His House - The Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.