Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Burst Into Laughther When I Read This: - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Burst Into Laughther When I Read This: (539 Views)

Ladies Only. Dont Open If You Are Satisfied With The Size Of Your Burst. / To Ladies Who Wants To Increase The Size Of There Burst / Magic Tyres That Are Immune From Burst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Burst Into Laughther When I Read This: by tallest007: 12:10am On Mar 03, 2009
It was Februrary 26th.

After I tough trying to get my ebooks and softwares, i decided to check my gmail account. I logged in and found 81 messages inbox. Wowww! Too much for me, but I decided to check it any way.

I was around message 27 when I saw the message. Immediately after reading it, I burst into laughther. Here is the mail below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 9:02 AM
Subject: i click click , i get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To: Desmond Okosi <desmond4top@googlemail.com>

dear DESMOND, na wa o, you even dey maintain ur mail list until you get products to sell, na bad marketing be that o. my main aim of writing you is to tell you that na today i no say i no throway money for buying ur book because i just received dollars from obodo oyinbo for my survey for January. i take the thing with play so na only $200 i get into my graphcard account. so i dey give una 3 gbosa o for a job well done. now i go take am serious by even going for the paid ones by creating a visa card. as per neillo, i dey helep the guy get custormers o and the guy dey pay me my cut too.

mail me back ASAP and tell me wetin dey for air.
your brother
elleda
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then here is my reply to him:

Hello elleda,

Ny brother long time. Hope say things dey go on smoothIy for your
side. I get serious problem with my laptop and i dey try to recover my
documents and softwares whe i store inside from the download site dem.
I get even bigger projects for hand whe i suppose to conclude. No
worry very soon, i go start to update you.

Na God we go thank for the provision of this information where giv you
$200 like play, like play. Just get serious with am.

I go like to use you mail take do testimonial. Hope say you no get
problem with that. Hop to here from you soon.

Desmond

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You might ask yourself, why would i burst into laughter? Because of the pidgin english he used in expressing his delight! Normally, testimonials i get are in oyibo english, but this is the best of the testimonials I have received and would receive ever.

Now quoting him, he said "my main aim of writing you is to tell you that na today i no say i no throway money for buying ur book because i just received dollars from obodo oyinbo for my survey for January. i take the thing with play so na only $200 i get into my graphcard account." Now look at this, though he was not serious with it, he acted on what he learn and that proved to be rewarding for him. Now ask yourself, Have I applied any of the information acquired? If not, why? Am I afraid or just being lazy? The truth is that there is no easy way to make money both online and offline but there are lazy ways to achieve that aim.

But if you have not acquired information about making money online like I, mr elleda and so many other people do, then I am ready to help you. I have just what you need.
Pay attention to my next post coming to your box. Then you will be jumping for joy and mailing me expressions of delight like Mr elleda did.

Attitude is everything. We must succeed.
Desmond

(1) (Reply)

Want To Make $250? / Glamouries- Clean House Function, Event Planing- Structural Interior Decoration / Travelling To Dubai On A Business Trip?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.