Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

5 Types Of Students You Should Sit With During Exams Even If You Didn't Read - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Types Of Students You Should Sit With During Exams Even If You Didn't Read (706 Views)

You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student / Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). / This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of Students You Should Sit With During Exams Even If You Didn't Read by Abduletudaye(m): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Apparently this isn't a counter thread because contrary to what my able brother (Tosyne2much) winkwrote, you can actually sit with some people in the exam hall without reading and get answers cheesy. Nonetheless, it is very important to note that everyday isn't christmas.. Lol..

Reading for exams is certainly a confidence booster and i can categorically say that i never really had to rely on anyone in the examination hall but i helped when it was required of me.

Lets quickly elucidate on the types of students you can sit with.

Note: this is not in any way to promote truancy or laziness. angry

1. Micheal Scoffield:

Now you shouldn't be too confused about this types of people. They are willing to help if and only if you are with them during the start. They will inscribe the answers on their bodies and are open to help. Do not pressure them for they will surely answer you. People caught in this web are mostly ladies. Especially the dubious ones using the 'Hijab' as a cloak.

2. The Talkatives:

Just as mentioned, they cannot do without talking. So when you seek answers from these type of people, they wont be reluctant to help because when they are giving it, its more or less are regular thing to them. grin grin

3. The Lecturers Padi:

Well well, i must confess that these ones really have no relevance in the exam hall but when the exams are done, they gallantly stroll into the lecturer's office and do the needfulwink. Not everyone is lucky to have such people as friends because of their ego.angry

4. Effiko To Jasi:

These ones will never ever dull you in exams. In fact, back in 2011, there was a computer science student who graduated with a first class. That's not all oooo. He also made four people graduate with second class uppersshocked. He was simply willing to help at any given opportunity. The guy was just too good.cool

5. Your Bae:

Yes, i said it. Your boyfriend or girlfriend will not want to deny you in this time of need but in any situation when he or she doesn't help, you can always punish them later on...*wink*..

Am sorry, was writing while dozing....

Add yours....
Re: 5 Types Of Students You Should Sit With During Exams Even If You Didn't Read by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Students You Should Sit With During Exams Even If You Didn't Read by osaslord500(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Real advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Students You Should Sit With During Exams Even If You Didn't Read by donholy28(m): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
The fearless ones: They carry mobile phones plus 20 micro chips bullet... if dem write one micro chip.. they will pass it to u...sit with them and u don hama

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Students You Should Sit With During Exams Even If You Didn't Read by tosyne2much(m): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hahaha cheesy

Well well written and analyzed cheesy

OP, remind me when this gets to the HQ cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Students You Should Sit With During Exams Even If You Didn't Read by tosyne2much(m): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hahaha cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Students You Should Sit With During Exams Even If You Didn't Read by Abduletudaye(m): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

Yes Boss! cool
Re: 5 Types Of Students You Should Sit With During Exams Even If You Didn't Read by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
*currently sleeping on a bicycle.*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Students You Should Sit With During Exams Even If You Didn't Read by vizkiz: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
all these people looking for who to copy in the exam hall ehn! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Students You Should Sit With During Exams Even If You Didn't Read by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
This is coming from experience...i must say grin

I no dey send anybody for exam hall o, na only my paper i sabi..

thank God sey my exam mates code am...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Students You Should Sit With During Exams Even If You Didn't Read by Seunvense(m): 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Well analysed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Countdown To The 11th Annual Convocation Ceremony Of BIU on July 18th / Uniben Post Utme 2015 Help Desk For Aspirants / Uniben 2015/2016 Post UTME Screening Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.