Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Photos Of A School In Kano Where Students Sit On The Floor And Learn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of A School In Kano Where Students Sit On The Floor And Learn (1397 Views)

Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival / PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results / Policemen Ask A Driver Sit On The Floor For Disobeying Them (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A School In Kano Where Students Sit On The Floor And Learn by ebosie11(f): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
When we say that things are very bad in the country,we are being frank.

Almost all the sectors in Nigeria are affected in one adverse way or the other.I keep wondering why students have to sit on the floor to learn.What will they learn in such a horrible condition?No wonder the level of failures in examinations is alarming.Sometimes I don't blame these students because the environments are not conducive for learning.

An NYSC member posted to Army Day Secindary School,Kano,shared the story of what he saw at his duty post.It was an eyesore to the country as a whole.

''Good day, I'm Gozie a serving Corps member in Kano state. My place of primary assignment is Army day Secondary School, Bukavu Barracks. My students sit on the floor to learn. I thought I should share the pictures with you''.

Is this the way for the country?Is this how we want to produce the leaders of tomorrow and our future scientists?I weep for my country Nigeria.

See more horrible photos after the cut...

Re: Photos Of A School In Kano Where Students Sit On The Floor And Learn by MosakuAW(m): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
What is hilarious about this?

Do you know meaning of hilarious?
Re: Photos Of A School In Kano Where Students Sit On The Floor And Learn by Elkewwty(f): 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
cry too bad
Re: Photos Of A School In Kano Where Students Sit On The Floor And Learn by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Photos Of A School In Kano Where Students Sit On The Floor And Learn by ITbomb(m): 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
You are sick in the head if you find this hilarious. SMH
Re: Photos Of A School In Kano Where Students Sit On The Floor And Learn by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
yet some retarded set of human beings wil be shouting wardrobe allowance
Re: Photos Of A School In Kano Where Students Sit On The Floor And Learn by Princecalm(m): 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
they are struggling to cope up, yet a certain BH of terrorists wants to finish them completely
Re: Photos Of A School In Kano Where Students Sit On The Floor And Learn by donholy28(m): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
For those who agreed to go to school instead of rearing cattle
Re: Photos Of A School In Kano Where Students Sit On The Floor And Learn by ebosie11(f): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
donholy28:
lol
Re: Photos Of A School In Kano Where Students Sit On The Floor And Learn by bakila: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
donholy28:
Unfortuntely for your bitter brain, a Command Secondary School belongs to the Federal Government through the Nigerian Army Education Corps.
Re: Photos Of A School In Kano Where Students Sit On The Floor And Learn by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
donholy28:

Would rather be a cattle rearer anytime, after all its an honest job, than be an armed robber, drug pusher or chief impregnator at a baby factory. cool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A School In Kano Where Students Sit On The Floor And Learn by Chibuhealth(f): 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
They are used to it, most of them are muslim... Get a mat for them rather......So, get another topic
Re: Photos Of A School In Kano Where Students Sit On The Floor And Learn by amaben2020(m): 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
They are dullards

(1) (Reply)

Your View: Should Street Hawking Be Stopped In Lagos State??? / All Is Now Set For Jonathan, Oduah, Iweala And Diezani’s Probe -EFCC / US Officials Say Jonathan’s Minister Stole $6bn – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.