Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

FUTO VC Promotes Wife To Professor (ALARMING) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO VC Promotes Wife To Professor (ALARMING) (752 Views)

LAUTECH Students Post Obituary Of Their VC, Prof. Sulaiman Gbadegesin (Photo) / FUTO VC Gave A Student A Funny Reply On Twitter (Photo) / Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTO VC Promotes Wife To Professor (ALARMING) by kings63: 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
please i would love to use this medium to bring to the general public what i noticed when i went for my clearance in school. the wife of the VCof FUTO has NEVER been an academic staff in the university attached to any department or has ever handled any course. she became a non acedmic staff of the institution following the emergence of the husband Prof. C Asiabaka as the VC four years ago, Nd has been heading the FUTO womens association. though she is a PhD holder. following the last promotion of some of the senior lecturers to professor she was also made a Prof. this is someone that has never defended or supervised any work or student, or is attached tomany department, nor any known international or local publication. so please i want to confirm from my senior colleagues in the house if there is another criteria which is used in the confirement of professorship in this country. because this js an insult to academians who have laboured and toiled for so many years to achieve it. and please any body in the house that is well connected can help take up this issue to NUC and appropriate bodies for proper investigation. thanks.

please OP. front page things. this is serious
Re: FUTO VC Promotes Wife To Professor (ALARMING) by HungerBAD: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Why are you surprised? is Futo not a School in the East where anything happens? was it not at Abia State University, Orji Kalu was given a FIRST CLASS Degree when he never even attended the School?

There is a reason why they say the best place to get, an education in Nigeria is in the WEST.

Shame on FUTO.

2 Likes

Re: FUTO VC Promotes Wife To Professor (ALARMING) by Anyi3(m): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
Why are you surprised? is Futo not a School in the East where anything happens? was it not at Abia State University, Orji Kalu was given a FIRST CLASS Degree when he never even attended the School?

There is a reason why they say the best place to get, an education in Nigeria is in the WEST.

Shame on FUTO.

A FUTO graduate is solid; the school has solid alumni.

Quit hating tribal war-lord

2 Likes

Re: FUTO VC Promotes Wife To Professor (ALARMING) by fathomberry: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
Your word of mouth won't take this thing you've written here to FP.

Just saying.
Re: FUTO VC Promotes Wife To Professor (ALARMING) by kings63: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
please fellow nairalanders this thread was not created to promote tribal war, to comparism of schools. but to puts heads together and see,how we all strengthen our educational sector and prevent such acts from re-occuring again. and bring the papetriators to justice. thanks

(1) (Reply)

EKSU Post-utme 2015/2016: Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility & Registrati / Get Your Degree In Less Than A Year And Serve Immidiately / How Ex-oau Student Transform From Man To Woman (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.