Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries (40050 Views)

Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings / Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers / Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by Correctman0606: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2015
This Dumbest president pictures are improving every days. His neck and face appears very big while below the neck appears very dry like, as in dry fire wood. This apc photo man sabi hom work well.
He photogeaphers should countinue to deceive himself. There is nobody who does not know Buhari's dried body like half inch rod.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by nationwide1(m): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2015
I see the governor of Akwa Ibom State, Udom in one of the pictures. Is he a Muslim?
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by mandax: 8:18am On Jul 01, 2015
soe:
Hot pix

Yeah, it's like hot pix of abundant electricity, Naira equal to the Dollar, etc. which you were promised by Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by ruggedtimi(m): 8:19am On Jul 01, 2015
Instabuhari...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by ayomutu(m): 8:19am On Jul 01, 2015
Who no get work de snap all this pic, na pic we won shop abeg waka go jor, pakaw grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by luthorcorp: 8:20am On Jul 01, 2015
this man is proving to be more clueless than gej, meanwhile..... Have you had badbreath(halitosis) for a long time now and it frightens you to open your mouth when others are opening theirs,then contact me today for a permanent solution via........WhatsApp and phone no: +2348082801194,bbm:566ef808
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 01, 2015
mandax:

Yeah, it's like hot pix of abundant electricity, Naira equal to the Dollar, etc. which you were promised by Buhari.

u know i can slap u
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by hensben(m): 8:20am On Jul 01, 2015
Ride on Sir.
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by Cyriloha(m): 8:21am On Jul 01, 2015
that man as he tall so go De chop pass me oo see table grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by Princehojay(m): 8:21am On Jul 01, 2015
cornel00:
From wat I discovered a sick person don't fast in islam....so it makes no difference,he is a sick,dying old dullard

I will be de last to believe that this man fasted for once

Big head without brain............ Try and wise guy, ok.......... Fool. grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by Gurgle(f): 8:21am On Jul 01, 2015
mehn. i hope non-muslims were invited to this? it's dinner after all ...
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by SweetSoup(m): 8:23am On Jul 01, 2015
Who manages the affairs of the Presidential Villa since Mr President has refused to appoint his Chief of Staff? I really don't get it ooh, wetin come hard to appoint Chief of Staff and even SGF?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by Omotayor123(f): 8:25am On Jul 01, 2015
Hope dem fast too
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by hemjaybest: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2015
Is it just me or the use of microphone is kinda dumb? Anyways eku enjoyment oooo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2015
We really need to stop this appeal politics and proganda and settle down to more important business. What is the meaning of this, he breaks fast and SFW! Why can't we focus of what important to us as a country.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by gratiaeo(m): 8:25am On Jul 01, 2015
Breaking of Ramadan fasting another Buhari achievement

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by Nkesexy(f): 8:28am On Jul 01, 2015
Ma able president. Carry go jor don't mind dem haters...Dey shuld learn to live wit d fact dat u nw on dat throne
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by condralbede(m): 8:28am On Jul 01, 2015
nunzk:
Him na role-"Model" now for d "chan"-ge gang.
Honestly bruv....we r really on loooooooooong tin gan!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by Mariojane(f): 8:28am On Jul 01, 2015
oga oooo some months ago this man was using 30naira milo now see full table and they are even using microphone to pray.

Lord, let me possess my possessions. AMEN

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by sanyajava: 8:29am On Jul 01, 2015
sho.. i never see this kind change before. abeg make somebody tap this guy

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by aydgov: 8:30am On Jul 01, 2015
Nigerians let's be patient.dnt 4get dat great tinz spring up fm humble beginning.tinz need 2 be done step by step so as to possess an outstanding goals
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by donsammy10(m): 8:31am On Jul 01, 2015
Sai Baba!
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by Princehojay(m): 8:31am On Jul 01, 2015
Correctman0606:
This Dumbest president pictures are improving every days. His neck and face appears very big while below the neck appears very dry like, as in dry fire wood. This apc photo man sabi hom work well.
He photogeaphers should countinue to deceive himself. There is nobody who does not know Buhari's dried body like half inch rod.

It is very obvious that your skull is very hot and that makes your brain melt beyond amendment............. Fool...........
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by animalz: 8:32am On Jul 01, 2015
SEE FOODS WERE GO CARRY YOUR BELLE REACH THE NEXT DAY.

I WONDER WEATHER BOKO HARAM DEY FAST undecided SABI THEM TOO NA MUSLIM?
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by vega84(m): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2015
Islamic government. Everybody is a moslem #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by lawfabolous: 8:32am On Jul 01, 2015
So na only Hausa Fulani people be Permanent Secretaries abi. Change indeed

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2015
dayo23:
Confuse president
Dayo, e never even reach six months and you don de vex for Buhari? Hahaha

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by frankdivine: 8:34am On Jul 01, 2015
Som1 broke fast and people are getting worked up and some getting trilled,while they are pressing issues in north east that crave attention and gets none..SMH

''
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2558856_img20150623wa002_jpeg2ed73791a9ef32d4ba99b5aa2b3b2e26
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by animalz: 8:37am On Jul 01, 2015
ApcSucks:
Picture / photo president
Let the pics keep coming after all its still part of their change angry grin cheesy
Never expected good thing from a janjanweed
Brukutu sipping President Buhari
Buhari is a terrorist - opiaoku

APE
Re: President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries by Mistaarhlohki(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2015
BLOTRS:
northocracy...Govt of the north, by the north and for the north...that's the influence of too much quran

U read my mind...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army / Tobby Onyekele Murdered In A Pool Of Blood By Hired Assassins s(pictured) / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan Fay­ose Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.