Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Airtel Hit-a-million Promo, Ur Opinion And Views - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Hit-a-million Promo, Ur Opinion And Views (2379 Views)

Beast Vs Beast? Review Ur Opinion Guys? / Airtel Hit A Million Promo Winner!! / I Just Won 5000 Naira On Airtel Hit A Million Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Hit-a-million Promo, Ur Opinion And Views by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 01, 2015
Ever since ds promo started, I have had doubts about it just like every other Nigerian promos as I don't see any winner at the end of the day, Though Airtel has been bugging me with messages about the promo, so I want to know if this is really true or u av seen anybody win it b4 and ur say about the promo

Re: Airtel Hit-a-million Promo, Ur Opinion And Views by nazcorey(m): 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
same thing here.
I even browsed for the winners, didn't see any but I still believe.
Re: Airtel Hit-a-million Promo, Ur Opinion And Views by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2015
nazcorey:
same thing here.

I even browsed for the winners, didn't see any but I still believe.

Lets just hope n see
Re: Airtel Hit-a-million Promo, Ur Opinion And Views by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
And d promo is about to finish and yet I have nt seen a winner of any of their prizes, even 5000 naira airtime, I feel this is a gimmick
Re: Airtel Hit-a-million Promo, Ur Opinion And Views by IseOluwa777(m): 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
Gunbiz:
And d promo is about to finish and yet I have nt seen a winner of any of their prizes, even 5000 naira airtime, I feel this is a gimmick

Airtel called me yesterday that I won 5k airtime. Said they would transfer it within 72 hours. I am waiting. I think its real because the lady that called knew a few things from my sim registration that only airtel knows.
Re: Airtel Hit-a-million Promo, Ur Opinion And Views by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 15, 2015
IseOluwa777:

Airtel called me yesterday that I won 5k airtime. Said they would transfer it within 72 hours. I am waiting. I think its real because the lady that called knew a few things from my sim registration that only airtel knows.

but d promo has ended na
Re: Airtel Hit-a-million Promo, Ur Opinion And Views by IseOluwa777(m): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2015
Gunbiz:

but d promo has ended na

Well the lady that called me said so herself, however, seems some elements of it is still on as I received the 5000 Naira credit yesterday. Am keeping 1000 for myself and selling 4000 ( in 1000 units for 800 Naira each) in the AirtimeCash App. So if you dont have the App yet, please download it from the playstore.
Re: Airtel Hit-a-million Promo, Ur Opinion And Views by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
IseOluwa777:

Well the lady that called me said so herself, however, seems some elements of it is still on as I received the 5000 Naira credit yesterday. Am keeping 1000 for myself and selling 4000 ( in 1000 units for 800 Naira each) in the AirtimeCash App. So if you dont have the App yet, please download it from the playstore.

really, do u no wat criteria was used to give d free credit

(1) (Reply)

A Look At The Latest Xiaomi Mi4 With Windows 10 Mobile / MTN Increases Fee For Share And Sell AGAIN!!! / Airtel Introduce New Binge Plan Offering Daily Huge Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.