Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

1st of JULY, Hope You REMEMBER - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1st of JULY, Hope You REMEMBER (429 Views)

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 / Revealed: Buhari Is Sick, Visited London Bridge Hospital On The 1st Of Dec,2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1st of JULY, Hope You REMEMBER by benedictnsi(m): 8:11am On Jul 01, 2015
HELLO MY SPECIAL, LOVELY, FRIENDLY, GOD-FEARING, FUNNY, JOVIAL, CANTANKAROUS, INTERACTIVE, INTRINSIC, OPTIMISTIC, PESSIMISTIC, QUICKTEMPERED, UNDEFEATABLE, FANATIC ETC NAIRALAND USERS......

Today, 1st of JULY, many years ago, God created me very unique. He used all his wonderful technics and gave me a very nice physic. Such that even without visiting a boutique, i will always look very clasic amongs all my colleagues..... Fortunately, me and my lastborn was born on same date...i wonder how mom and dad take do am grin

ishilove, seun, lalasticlala etc thanks 4 d mail already
Re: 1st of JULY, Hope You REMEMBER by lomprico(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2015
Hey! we are creation day mate cheesy grin
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: 1st of JULY, Hope You REMEMBER by BlissB(f): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2015
HaPpY BiRtHdAy once again...........enjoy today like there is no tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

With 44 Nigerians Killed In Jos, 200 In Borno, 6 In Yobe, Boko Haram Worsens Und / Group Donate To Dying Osun Workers / Emperor Of The Country Of Western Nigeria Join Student On google hangout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.