Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) (1945 Views)

1960bet Have Refused To Pay Me For Over A Month !!!! / Can Mobile Money Help Idps In Nigeria? / A Nairalander Has Something For U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by Ishilove: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
greenstar:
he just threatened me now that i wont see a dime...
Imagine my boss sending me 10 brain disturbing topics and i will painstakingly write all and now he is refusing to pay...

I just want the world to how he treats his writers against future reoccurrence...
Sorry I had to delete the attachment because of rule 10
Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by greenstar: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
arsetalks:
I am happy you said TOLD. Cos after this, he won't get a penny. He practically ruined my business for the better part of one year and now thinks he will get away with blackmail.

He won't get a penny off me.
okay...

I leave you to your fate...
I wont curse you.. Go to do you harm....

Eat the money and may God have the final say
Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by Ishilove: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
arsetalks:
I am happy you said TOLD. Cos after this, he won't get a penny. He practically ruined my business for the better part of one year and now thinks he will get away with blackmail.

He won't get a penny off me.
Please just pay him off so that that chapter will be closed for good.
Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by Ishilove: 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
We have heard from both sides, and it is obvious there is no way there can ever be reconciliation between you two, so my advice, arsetalks is that you pay him off so that there won't be anything linking the two of you ever again.

Greenstar, if all arsetalks has said is true then I don't blame him for feet dragging on your payment. You even opened a thread to demonise his name. That is very bad and unfair of you considering you caused a lot of damage to his business.

Be that as it may, I appeal to arsetalks to pay greenstar what he is owed for the sake of peace and posterity, and so that this unfortunate chapter will be closed.

1 Like

Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by arsetalks(m): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
greenstar:
okay...

I leave you to your fate...
I wont curse you.. Go to do you harm....

Eat the money and may God have the final say
Hypocrisy. GOD gave you a brain for a reason. He didn't say you should use it to blackmail me nor did he say you should use it to copy someone's article on the internet - BBC for that matter.

You know how many people you threw out of job? I am still trying to pay debts over your madness. A couple of nairalanders who have been very patient with me as I try to rebuild are still yet to be paid. Thanks to people like Olaric who has stood by me in all these, I am coming back strong after you stupidly ruined everything and you invoke GOD?

Why do church goers ( I didn't say Christian) like you are so hypocritical?

Not less than 7 people you put out of job cos of your madness and now you have the audacity to write this rubbish? There are many people like you, who either do something silly and then go online to write rubbish, I ignore them cos it is the hazard of my field but yours won't go free because after showing MERCY on you, you still are acting stupid.

Go ahead. Do your worst. I will come right after you.

Ishilove, thanks for your concern, people like this idiot should be dealt with. There is an idioot like that on here too who got me to register a domain and hosting for him and after one year, he refused to pay the hosting, I suspended him only for him to come on here and write rubbish. I am not letting this one go.

He is already systematically apologising on whatsapp but does that take a way the fact that people may read the initial thread and not read further to find the truth and conclude?

3 Likes

Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by Ishilove: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
Toh. I leave the two of you to settle between yourselves.

May God help us.
Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by greenstar: 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
arsetalks:
Hypocrisy. GOD gave you a brain for a reason. He didn't say you should use it to blackmail me nor did he say you should use it to copy someone's article on the internet - BBC for that matter.

You know how many people you threw out of job? I am still trying to pay debts over your madness. A couple of nairalanders who have been very patient with me as I try to rebuild are still yet to be paid. Thanks to people like Olaric who has stood by me in all these, I am coming back strong after you stupidly ruined everything and you invoke GOD?

Why do church goers ( I didn't say Christian) like you are so hypocritical?

Not less than 7 people you put out of job cos of your madness and now you have the audacity to write this rubbish? There are many people like you, who either do something silly and then go online to write rubbish, I ignore them cos it is the hazard of my field but yours won't go free because after showing MERCY on you, you still are acting stupid.

Go ahead. Do your worst. I will come right after you.

Ishilove, thanks for your concern, people like this idiot should be dealt with. There is an idioot like that on here too who got me to register a domain and hosting for him and after one year, he refused to pay the hosting, I suspended him only for him to come on here and write rubbish. I am not letting this one go.

He is already systematically apologising on whatsapp but does that take a way the fact that people may read the initial thread and not read further to find the truth and conclude?
i will never insult you nor use any vile words on you...
And at the bolded...please post screenshots of when i begged you....
You twisting stories to favour you but fvvvk that and just pay me pay me...

You also said something boud coming after me......whether spiritual or physical my dead sis will fight for me...
Ishilove ma'am please close the thread...

Don't let this thread soil his name. .
I still hold him in high regard
Re: Help!! A Nairalander Has Refused Paying Me My Money(help) by arsetalks(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Houseofglam7:

I can imagine
You can imagine? Did you bother hearing my own view about this? You should always be a fair judge. Hear both sides of a story before passing judgment. Good day.

(1) (2)

85 Yrs Old Man Carried His 113 Yrs Old Mother And Fed Her (photo) / Dele Momodu Reply To A Twitter Handle / Complete The Evolution For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.