Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Do Christains Marry Muslims Without No Problems In Future? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Christains Marry Muslims Without No Problems In Future? (677 Views)

The Bible Clearly Shows That No Rapture Will Happen Now Or In Future / Do Christains Need To Fast To Receive Anything From God / Why Do Christains,islam & Traditional Religion All Say Amen After Their Prayers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Do Christains Marry Muslims Without No Problems In Future? by irenereky: 11:15am On Mar 03, 2009
I need ur opinion plzzzzzzzzz
Re: Do Christains Marry Muslims Without No Problems In Future? by Lagosboy: 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2009
It depends on who is marrying who. Also is this a christian woman marrying a uslim guy or the other way round. This things are a detrmining factor i would say
Re: Do Christains Marry Muslims Without No Problems In Future? by JJYOU: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2009
Lagosboy:

It depends on who is marrying who. Also is this a christian woman marrying a uslim guy or the other way round. This things are a detrmining factor i would say
definately not for peeps like you sir
Re: Do Christains Marry Muslims Without No Problems In Future? by Lagosboy: 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2009
JJYOU:

definately not for peeps like you sir
I have followed ur posts and ur chasing me about and i have always never replied neither have i traded words with you as i have come to realise silence and ignorance is always the best option.

I try not to be disrespectful to anyone on here even if we disagree or attack thier person and it is just 1 person i have or trade words with so please respect yourself.
Re: Do Christains Marry Muslims Without No Problems In Future? by JJYOU: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2009
o boy where is the insult pls? tell me in yes or no would you marry a christian?
Re: Do Christains Marry Muslims Without No Problems In Future? by Lagosboy: 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2009
This isnt your first reply to me but just thought i should drop a line here. I have no issues with you and dont want to be dragged into one that is what i am saying to you.
Re: Do Christains Marry Muslims Without No Problems In Future? by JJYOU: 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2009
Lagosboy:

This isnt your first reply to me but just thought i should drop a line here. I have no issues with you and dont want to be dragged into one that is what i am saying to you.
tks. no qualms
Re: Do Christains Marry Muslims Without No Problems In Future? by Lagosboy: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2009
JJYOU:

o boy where is the insult pls? tell me in yes or no would you marry a christian?

A muslim man is allowed to marry a christian in Islam.
Re: Do Christains Marry Muslims Without No Problems In Future? by JJYOU: 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2009
Lagosboy:

A muslim man is allowed to marry a christian in Islam.
thanks a million. would you personally marry one?
Re: Do Christains Marry Muslims Without No Problems In Future? by Lagosboy: 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2009
Yeah I can in principle but other issues have to be trashed out before hand. I am from a family of 7 with 3 christians and the other 2 muslims are married to christians and we all get along but I am a muslim and would have loved if they were all muslims as well which is natural.
Re: Do Christains Marry Muslims Without No Problems In Future? by MrCrackles(m): 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2009
Topic

It totally depends on both parties involved

Thier level of understanding, tolerance and love between them is crucial!

I have seen families who have had no problems and i have seen some who have had problems!
Re: Do Christains Marry Muslims Without No Problems In Future? by JJYOU: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2009
Lagosboy:

Yeah I can in principle but other issues have to be trashed out before hand. I am from a family of 7 with 3 christians and the other 2 muslims are married to christians and we all get along but I am a muslim and would have loved if they were all muslims as well which is natural.
we have come a long way and have read some of your post earlier. that was why i said what is winding you up. in my humble opinion you will be doing yourself a great diservice dating a christian let alone marrying one. i respect your right to be moslem.
Re: Do Christains Marry Muslims Without No Problems In Future? by AKO1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2009

(1)

Stealth Religion / The Fight Of Faith / Birthing Your Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.