Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Photos Of A Man Trying To Recharge Line With Voter's Card S/N - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photos Of A Man Trying To Recharge Line With Voter's Card S/N (663 Views)

LMAO! Watch Funny Video Of White Man Trying To Learn Yoruba Incantation / Government Is Trying To Eradicate Polio But Some Girls Are Bringing It Back / What Are They Trying To Fix Now? (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Man Trying To Recharge Line With Voter's Card S/N by Elummah(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2015
I was on the queue in the banking hall to withdraw some cash this morning when I set my eyes on this young man in his late 20s trying so hard to recharge his MTN line using his voter's card serial number. He tried several times but to no avail. Then, I decided to take photographs of him in the act. Could it be that this guy is just ignorant or just criminally minded?

Re: Photos Of A Man Trying To Recharge Line With Voter's Card S/N by axiliborha(f): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2015
grin
Re: Photos Of A Man Trying To Recharge Line With Voter's Card S/N by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2015
Space booked
Re: Photos Of A Man Trying To Recharge Line With Voter's Card S/N by Awesomeking: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
Probably he was lied to that its the new "cheat"

(1) (Reply)

Hahahahaahaa,joke Of The Year 2015..........:D:D / Photos: Guys Can You Rock This Hairstyle.. / Accident: Truck Crashes Into A Motionless SUV, Photo Of The Day: Happy Siamese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.