Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

K16: Megastar In The Making - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / K16: Megastar In The Making (2313 Views)

Sarz Ft. Wizkid - BEAT OF LIFE [samba] Snippet + The Making [video] / Trinidadian Megastar Machel Montano Videos! / TUFACE: African Music Legend in the Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

K16: Megastar In The Making by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2009
megastar in the making K16, CHECK OUT HIS SONGS

http://www.k16online.com/
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by rapjunkie(m): 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2009
Thats right!

My boy any day of the week!! repping naija hip hop hard. I heard through the grapevine that his video 'ikebe' will be out on Nigezie soon.

I just like the way naija hip hop keeps evolving with more and more talented cats putting their hats in the ring.

Meanwhile, this guy used to be in that pioneering pidgin english rap group called Emphasis back in the day. I still remember the words to 'cool down, no vex'  shocked. I hope he blows because i've always been a fan.

I think a lot of people are still hating on him because of the '9ice no show' diss he did but I found it funny. Also it would be interesting to see if any rappers will take a shot at him cos this guy is built to beef.

[flash=400,325]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR2bwEOM508&hl=en&fs=1" [/b][/flash]
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by ofokasibe: 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2009
he won lekki sunsplash in the 90s b4 he travelled outta naija, he is now loved by all and sundry. k16 yo.
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by tosinaded(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2009
U dnt diss ur masters and xpect to blow!
How dare him
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by Nkeirubaby: 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2009
soloreal:

http://www.k16online.com/

Na true talk, yes boss

@ tosinaded, since when is 9ice now a master? Because he had a hit album he is now a master? Where do you guys keep pulling out all these rules? For me, it's about the music, nothing else. The guy is good. Period
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by DOGGMAN: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2009
cool wink
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by Afam4eva(m): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2009
He's must really be very good, cos i've heard much about him, i think Nkiru told me about this dude.
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by rapjunkie(m): 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2009
tosinaded@:

U dnt diss ur masters and xpect to blow!
How dare him

C'mon now, are we ever going to move away from this? Do you know how the song came about? It wasn't even premeditated and it could have been a lot worse.

I read his interview somewhere and it was a spur of the moment thing. He felt slighted and felt he needed to do something. Have you seen the 'gongo aso' freestyle he did?It is clear he is ( or was) a big 9ice fan. If 9ice had let his fans know he wasnt going to the Dublin show ( which he knew weeks beforehand, apparently) then none of this would have ever happened.

But that was a long time ago and I don't see K16 promoting that song anywhere. So why can't we move on? lets face it, the guy is a breath of fresh air in the naija hip hop scene and shoud be applauded.

@ Tosin

I beg, give the guy chance

[flash=400,325]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3bVOboLWNU&hl=en&fs=1" [/b][/flash]
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by ofokasibe: 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2009
there is nothing wrong iwt him dissing 9ice, besides it was clear the diss was a joke freestyle
. so free me now and free k16
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by asha80(m): 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2009
Is this guy reall good
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by obinodmx: 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2009
asha 80:

Is this guy reall good
We think he is, here at ikuku. Check him out and see for yourself. Music is not one size fits all, but we think he has the talent to go all the way to the top. He was a member of Nigeria's first ever pidgin english rap group, Emphasis and he's already been signed to a major (premier music) before, so the pedigree is sound.
The Ikebe video will be breaking out on Nigeezie and other local stations in Lagos this weekend and radio will follow immediately after.
The music will then speak for itself and it's fans like you that will ultimately decide.

Peace.
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2009
Go K16, IM FEELING UR MUSIC, THINK HE WILL GO PLACES.
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2009
soloreal:

Now that's what you call excitement.
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2009

HE'S GOOD,BETTER THAN MOST KNOWN NAIJA RAPPERS
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2009
soloreal:

HE'S GOOD,BETTER THAN MOST KNOWN NAIJA RAPPERS
Lmao.

I hope the bolded statement is a joke grin
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by audio: 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2009
ibkaye:

Lmao.

I hope the bolded  statement is a joke grin

LOL, co-sign, that is a bit of a bold statement. Like the Ikebe track though, it's banging
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by Nkeirubaby: 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2009
audio:

LOL, co-sign, that is a bit of a bold statement. Like the Ikebe track though, it's banging

Meaning what exactly?
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by audio: 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2009
Nkeirubaby:

Meaning what exactly?

Oh! so you have girls here? and they talk too, hahahaha.  cry cry
I mean he is good and i like the Ikebe track, but how can he be better than most known rappers? He doesn't even have an album out yet. Cool down abeg
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by rapjunkie(m): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2009
He certainly has the potential to be considered as better than many known rappers in naija. To say he is already better is a bit of a bold statement. Even i will admit that. Lets wait until he releases his album ( hopefully soon) so we can all judge.

But i no go lie, I like the guys swag, flow, delivery, lyrics e.t.c. My favorite track of his so far is ' Iyabo' because of the the subject matter and the different ways he flows in the same song. Lets face it, we all know girls like that! But he tackles the issue in a way that is entirely fresh and the guy is 100% original.

Please lets try and lend this guy some support. It only helps but elevate the naija hip hop game.
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2009
Not into the 'Ikebe' track at all sha.
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by lalaboi(m): 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2009
I am trying ma best to ignore this thread. . . .I know (A)k47 peeps will jump on me if i post the truth!. . . .I'll just chill and see if someone else will say the truth! smiley
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2009
That the guy is wack abi? grin
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by khanye(m): 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2009
Megastar my foot angry

The dude is wack jare cool
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by asha80(m): 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2009
I no feel this guy.
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by rapjunkie(m): 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2009
lalaboi:

I am trying ma best to ignore this thread. . . .I know (A)k47 peeps will jump on me if i post the truth!. . . .I'll just chill and see if someone else will say the truth! smiley

ibkaye:

That the guy is wack abi? grin

@ lalaboi
@ Ibkaye

You are entitled to your opinions but PLEASE make it constructive. If you think  he is wack please explain why. lalaboi has said in a previous thread that K16 is wack but didnt explain why. Then he admitted he disliked k16 because of the 9ice diss.

Thats fine, nobody is forcing you to like him but please be honest about it.  

I only get upset when people go around saying people are 'wack' when they have hidden agendas. If that happens here, I can get quite nasty. I don't care if you ban me.  I have a million computers and million ID's.

I noticed that both of you were unnecessarily negative about K16 in a previous thread. I hope you can be objective on this one.  

I wont even bother with Khanye Twit because I know his opinion doesnt count. The guy no fit buy his own idol (Mode9) CD sef.  grin
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2009
Hidden agendas
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by khanye(m): 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2009
@ rapjunkie

What's your prob. with my post
U like him but to me the guy is 100% Wack!
You've got herpes cool
Ureally need a deliverance!
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by lalaboi(m): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2009
rapjunkie:

@ lalaboi
@ Ibkaye

You are entitled to your opinions but PLEASE make it constructive. If you think  he is wack please explain why. lalaboi has said in a previous thread that K16 is wack but didnt explain why. Then he admitted he disliked k16 because of the 9ice diss.

Thats fine, nobody is forcing you to like him but please be honest about it.  

I only get upset when people go around saying people are 'wack' when they have hidden agendas. If that happens here, I can get quite nasty. I don't care if you ban me.  I have a million computers and million ID's.

I noticed that both of you were unnecessarily negative about K16 in a previous thread. I hope you can be objective on this one.  

I wont even bother with Khanye Twit because I know his opinion doesnt count. The guy no fit buy his own idol (Mode9) CD sef.  grin

RapJ. . . .

Me i got nuffn against ya dude oh. . . . . . .This is simply an overhype grin. . . . . . I will not die if dont listen to his music . . . .

"when i see the pretenders pretending" Great lyrics indeed tongue. . . . . .

and the "being nasty" comment. . . . . . .Do what you gatta do without breaking no rules and no insults. . . .Thats why am here. . . .if you like have a million pc's. . . . .IDC! angry
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by audio: 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2009
@ Lalaboi, thanks for the PM about the rules and regulations. Duely noted

khanye:

@ rapjunkie

You've got herpes cool

LOL, is this how you guys play here. Ya'll are nasty. Can't we all just get along? hahaha.
Well everyone is entitled to their opinion so i guess it's okay. But i must agree with Rapjunkie, you have to be objective. If na bad belle for bad belle sake, then that na different matter. For me, wack is a strong term and he is definitely not wack. His flow is original. It's not punchline galore like MI, but it's still cool.

Now i have to admit, i'm curious. Does anyone have a link to the Iyabo Track?
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by rapjunkie(m): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2009
@audio

Its on his fan page on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/K16/11037250950?sid=453d050ecf1da38fac1685eaf6b8beb2&ref=s

@lalaboi

Cool. He's not your cup of tea. No problem, no be by force. I notice that you uploaded his 9ice diss on your esnips page and made the comment 'cause 9ice no show oh!,  lol' and that you are freely giving people the link to it on threads in NL. Yet you claim to hate him because of the diss.

http://www.esnips.com/doc/0e673a41-b6c8-4e8e-8516-c84bb145996b/Bleep-9ice---K16-dissing-9ice

Are you not helping to hype k16? now you say he is overhyped!!

You are a strange guy

@Khanye

If i talk now, lalaboi will ban me for cussing peoples parents grin grin grin

Ok, let me put it like this.

I wore a condom when i shagged guess who? So, she didn't infect me with her herpes which she obviously passed to you during childbirth, ooops!!   wink
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by lalaboi(m): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2009
Rapj. . . .

You dont know what am about. . . . .You just make up theories in ya head. . . . .

Yea. . . .am helping him out. . . . . cos i got his song on ma folder. . . . .strange guy indeed. . . .maybe when you read all the threads on the music section. . . . you'll know what am about. . . .

guy. . . . .working with the CIA will be really good for you. . . . i mean. . .You so good at theories. . . .I salute! tongue

Khanye. . . . .stop ya gra gra. . . . . tongue
Re: K16: Megastar In The Making by Nkeirubaby: 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2009
rapjunkie:

@audio

Its on his fan page on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/K16/11037250950?sid=453d050ecf1da38fac1685eaf6b8beb2&ref=s

You have to be on Facebook to hear it. This one's better http://www.mytruspot.com/k16

khanye:

@ rapjunkie

You've got herpes cool

You keep saying his wack, but you won't say why. Will you accept that about your beloved Mode9?
"Don't Go" is going to be a big hit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afrobeat Version Of Christmas Carol "Silent Night" / Korrect [remix] Video- Pherowshuz Feat. Ice Prince, M.i & Terry Tha Rapman / owerri bongo music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.