Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

STRANGE!!! 70 Year Old Woman Cuts Her Own Throat With Razor Blade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / STRANGE!!! 70 Year Old Woman Cuts Her Own Throat With Razor Blade (714 Views)

Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics) / "Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi / Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

STRANGE!!! 70 Year Old Woman Cuts Her Own Throat With Razor Blade by deawong(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2015

A 70-year old woman, Mrs. Saratu Rahman, aka Iya Ogbomoso, from Offa, in the Offa Local Government Area of Kwara State, has killed herself with a razor blade.
Our correspondent gathered on Monday that the woman, a mother of four, cut her throat with the razor blade.
A neighbour, who identified herself simply as Yetunde, said when she and other neighbours heard Rahman screamed, they rushed to her room and saw her in a pool of blood.
She stated that they contacted the police, adding that she was later rushed to a hospital where she was treated for two days before she eventually died.

She said, “When we got into the room, we saw Mama in a pool of blood. We invited the police. She was rushed to the Lamode Hospital. The policemen later found the blade that Mama used to cut herself.”
In a self-confession audio tape of the septuagenarian, which was made available to PUNCH Metro, Rahman said, “ I used a razor blade to cut my throat. Please allow me to die; I don’t want to live in this world again.”
The state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr Ajayi Okasanmi, confirmed the suicide.
source: http://www..com/2015/07/strange-70-year-old-woman-cuts-her-own.html
Re: STRANGE!!! 70 Year Old Woman Cuts Her Own Throat With Razor Blade by seedgreen(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Following
Re: STRANGE!!! 70 Year Old Woman Cuts Her Own Throat With Razor Blade by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Vvbbbb
Re: STRANGE!!! 70 Year Old Woman Cuts Her Own Throat With Razor Blade by Makamuanwuo(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
setan get many customer oooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: STRANGE!!! 70 Year Old Woman Cuts Her Own Throat With Razor Blade by Danjuma827(m): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
The devil is at work
Re: STRANGE!!! 70 Year Old Woman Cuts Her Own Throat With Razor Blade by deawong(m): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
please tag dis to d fp....e don dey way i enter fp
Re: STRANGE!!! 70 Year Old Woman Cuts Her Own Throat With Razor Blade by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Haaaaaaa! Nkan be!!!
Re: STRANGE!!! 70 Year Old Woman Cuts Her Own Throat With Razor Blade by MKO4ever(m): 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Omashe oo

But the pictures though!
Re: STRANGE!!! 70 Year Old Woman Cuts Her Own Throat With Razor Blade by ZeezaRapture(m): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
Pictures or aidonbilivitundecided

Z.R
Re: STRANGE!!! 70 Year Old Woman Cuts Her Own Throat With Razor Blade by unuane1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
She would have use poison na. At least to die a peaceful death.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Explosions Rocks Jos / Nnpc’s Record Shows It Failed To Remit N2trn Crude Oil Revenues In 2013 / Photo: What Is The Difference Between Ex COAS And The New COAS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.