Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,904 members, 7,810,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? (2103 Views)

4 Best-kept Secrets Of Business Success / Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty / Dangote Loses 32% Of Wealth In 2016 – Bloomberg Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by wealthinfos(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Is there something people can learn from you on the topic under consideration?
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by SaAbbas(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
wealthinfos:
I want to know...

Have u try google cool
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by wealthinfos(m): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
SaAbbas:

Have u try google cool
But somebody can learn from you. What do you think?
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by dasanchez1(m): 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
wealthinfos:

But somebody can learn from you. What do you think?

I think that because your name is wealth, you get all the info that is needed to be wealthinfos

Don't mind me jare
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by wealthinfos(m): 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
dasanchez1:

I think that because your name is wealth, you get all the info that is needed to be wealthinfos

Don't mind me jare

Hehehe, pls share ur knowledge. Ur welcome
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by dasanchez1(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
wealthinfos:

Hehehe, pls share ur knowledge. Ur welcome

Patience, financial intelligence, determination , thinking outside the box is all I know as a secret to wealth and I won't limit myself to the points listed above...

happy new month...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by wealthinfos(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
dasanchez1:

Patience, financial intelligence, determination , thinking outside the box is all I know as a secret to wealth and I won't limit myself to the points listed above...

happy new month...

Wooo, you rock bro! Thank you!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by wealthinfos(m): 8:11am On Jul 02, 2015
Do we actually have wealthy pple here? Can pple learn something from you?
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by wealthinfos(m): 4:59am On Jul 04, 2015
In my quest to know, i found out to be wealthy, you cannot be wealthy working for a boss for 30days in a month thereby helping him achieve thier personal dreams and goals. You've got to have multiple streams of income or alternative sources of income. Hope this helps?

You got some Wealth secrets to share? Pls share.
----

#Wealthinfos
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by wealthinfos(m): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
I discoverd having multiple streams of income is one sure way of the secrets of #Wealth.

See you @the top!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by wealthinfos(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
One of the secrets of Wealth i just discoverd:

*Do not spend what you dont earn
*Spend to earn

#Wealthinfos
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by wealthinfos(m): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
When you improve and expand your problem solving capacity or capability you automatically attract wealth.
----

Feel free to add your own

#Wealthinfos
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by dake40(m): 7:20am On Aug 06, 2015
The one and only secret behind wealth is Hard-working......
If you are Hard working you will
1, Have respect for time
2, Be consistent and be truthful with yourself/business/job
3, Be Determined
4, Love what you are doing
5, Love what you have and how to make them become folds.
6, Won't. Give an iota of chance to pseudo friends/relationship
7, Look down on Myths" in disdain
8, Have a target
9, Your mind is your best friend
10, Never fear to Fail.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by dake40(m): 7:29am On Aug 06, 2015
wealthinfos:
When you improve and expand your problem solving capacity or capability you automatically attract wealth.
----

Feel free to add your own

#Wealthinfos

Problem solving might not make you rich!, solving problem might only make you intelligent!

You may be good at solving problem but fear to make mistake

Only people who do not fear to make mistakes are wealthy people not people who fear

Solving problem is different from making a step

You could solve people's problem and have no time for yourself.

The only best experience I have ever believed
Is Personal experience.

Knowing yourself is not a problem solving tip, its one of the highway codes to ask you what you have to deliver on earth.....

If problem solving is the only way to making "wealth" then all philosophers/ mathematicians will be wealthy.

Discover yourself!!!! Who are you?
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by tolu4you: 7:35am On Aug 06, 2015
Be hardworking and a little bit of luck
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by wealthinfos(m): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2015
dake40:
The one and only secret behind wealth is Hard-working......

If you are Hard working you will

1, Have respect for time

2, Be consistent and be truthful with yourself/business/job

3, Be Determined

4, Love what you are doing

5, Love what you have and how to make them become folds.

6, Won't. Give an iota of chance to pseudo friends/relationship

7, Look down on Myths" in disdain

8, Have a target

9, Your mind is your best friend

10, Never fear to Fail.

Thanks for ur valuable input bro, however item 6 and 10 above need some clarification. How do u mean 'do not fear to fail' ??
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by wealthinfos(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2015
tolu4you:
Be hardworking and a little bit of luck

Did u say luck! Pls tell me more abouth the Luck theorem of wealth
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by wealthinfos(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2015
dake40:

Problem solving might not make you rich!, solving problem might only make you intelligent!

You may be good at solving problem but fear to make mistake

Only people who do not fear to make mistakes are wealthy people not people who fear

Solving problem is different from making a step

You could solve people's problem and have no time for yourself.

The only best experience I have ever believed
Is Personal experience.

Knowing yourself is not a problem solving tip, its one of the highway codes to ask you what you have to deliver on earth.....

If problem solving is the only way to making "wealth" then all philosophers/ mathematicians will be wealthy.

Discover yourself!!!! Who are you?

And what if ur problem solving potential is monetized, thereby attracting wealth to you? Have you asked why Dangote the Richest man in Africa is still at the top? Simple because he he's got products/solutions to the numerious daily and weekly need/problems of Nigerians.

Pls feel free to prove me otherwise.
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by dake40(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2015
wealthinfos:

And what if ur problem solving potential is monetized, thereby attracting wealth to you? Have you asked why Dangote the Richest man in Africa is still at the top? Simple because he he's got products/solutions to the numerious daily and weekly need/problems of Nigerians.

Pls feel free to prove me otherwise.

What if you are afraid of taking a loan and investing on a business you have pre-solved using your techniques due to the problem of not running bankruptcy.

Let me draw your attention nearer before you mix points

I'm not arguing
Against being a problem solver but that " being a problem solver is the not the only strategy to wealth".

There are differences between

1, An entrepreneur and a problem solver

Perhaps you wanted to include this but you forgot...

Entrepreneurship is all about risk taking while solving problem is a puzzle

entrepreneurs are risk takers

Let me tell you,

If you take risks, then you are

1, not fearful

2,Very confidential

3,Optimistic

You could be a problem solver without using any of these three keys.

Tell me,

What is the gain in being a problem solver without much confidence in building a business on it due to fear of failure.

“The wealthiest places in the world
are not gold mines, oil fields, diamond
mines or banks. The wealthiest place is
the cemetery. There lies companies that
were never started, masterpieces that
were never painted… In the cemetery
there is buried the greatest treasure of
untapped potential. There is a treasure
within you that must come out. Don’t go
to the grave with your treasure still
within YOU.”
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by wealthinfos(m): 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
dake40:

What if you are afraid of taking a loan and investing on a business you have pre-solved using your techniques due to the problem of not running bankruptcy.

Let me draw your attention nearer before you mix points

I'm not arguing
Against being a problem solver but that " being a problem solver is the not the only strategy to wealth".

There are differences between

1, An entrepreneur and a problem solver

Perhaps you wanted to include this but you forgot...

Entrepreneurship is all about risk taking while solving problem is a puzzle

entrepreneurs are risk takers

Let me tell you,

If you take risks, then you are

1, not fearful

2,Very confidential

3,Optimistic

You could be a problem solver without using any of these three keys.

Tell me,

What is the gain in being a problem solver without much confidence in building a business on it due to fear of failure.

“The wealthiest places in the world
are not gold mines, oil fields, diamond
mines or banks. The wealthiest place is
the cemetery. There lies companies that
were never started, masterpieces that
were never painted… In the cemetery
there is buried the greatest treasure of
untapped potential. There is a treasure
within you that must come out. Don’t go
to the grave with your treasure still
within YOU.”

Thanks for your time. This quite educating bro.

I beg to ask, whats the diffrence between an entrepreneur and a problem solver? Also is the Enterpreneur a problem solver as well?
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by dake40(m): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
wealthinfos:

Thanks for your time. This quite educating bro.

I beg to ask, whats the diffrence between an entrepreneur and a problem solver? Also is the Enterpreneur a problem solver as well?

An Entrepreneur

a person who starts a business and is willing to
"RISK LOSS" in order to "MAKE MONEY"

A problem solver

A thinker
who focuses on the problem
as stated and tries to
synthesize information and
knowledge to achieve a
solution

NEXUS

An entrepreneur takes risk while a problem solver plays on puzzles

2, Entrepreneurship is all about investment,business

While problem solving entails all areas

Entrepreneur is After and only after "profit" while a problem solver is after overcoming challenges/difficulties.

important attributes of entrepreneurship are
Capital, labour, land and effort. While problem solving is all about using logic,mathematics, critical thinking, empirical evaluation, rational evaluation, epistemology, thorough scrutiny in solving problems/challenges

Entrepreneurship always entails MONEY while problem solving might not

Entrepreneurs are fear-free in taking decisions /beginning a business while a problem solver are not

, One of the attributes of entrepreneurs is "Problem solving" While all problem solvers might not be entrepreneurs as it belongs to few selected/determined group of individuals/people.

Everybody is born to think, while most reason (even thinking of not going out to a concert due to the predictable chaos which might happen) is a problem solving example.

What is a problem

Its a challenge everyman tends to face, illiteracy is a problem and attaining education is the solution

Hence, almost everybody accept this, therefore almost everybody is a problem solver... Problem solving is all about decision taking. And almost everybody does this

While Entrepreneurs are available to only and only those who are ready to take risk.

Problem solving entails little or no risk at all while entrepreneurship is all about risk takers

You might have the phobia of fearing to fail and still solve problems

No Entrepreneur will make it if he/she has fear installed in his skull
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by wealthinfos(m): 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
@Dake40 this is quite revealing. Thanks for ur valuable input to this thread. Pls we need more of this peeps!

But wait, if the problem solver decides now to put fear away to take risks only, does this qaulify him an Entrerpreneur?

Ephasies: how does the problem solver become an Entrepreneur?
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by dake40(m): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2015
wealthinfos:
@Dake40 this is quite revealing. Thanks for ur valuable input to this thread. Pls we need more of this peeps!

But wait, if the problem solver decides now to put fear away to take risks only, does this qaulify him an Entrerpreneur?

Ephasies: how does the problem solver become an Entrepreneur?

Just like I wrote above, everybody tends to solve problems but not everybody is an entrepreneur! The only gap between them is risk taking and the inclusion of the 4 factors of production! And if someone does this( a problem solver) he's an entrepreneur....
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by wealthinfos(m): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by juitar(m): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
Knowledge is not only power but also wealthhttp://johnson.36sba.com/
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by wealthinfos(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2015
juitar:
Knowledge is not only power but also wealthhttp://johnson.36sba.com/

How then can knowledge be transformed from power to wealth? Lets share ur thought for a while
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by juitar(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
wealthinfos:

How then can knowledge be transformed from power to wealth? Lets share ur thought for a while
I used d conjunction "Not only ...but also" Dat means dt both power n wealth can b gotin 4rm knowledge
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by wealthinfos(m): 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
iamjayworld:
Hi,
My name is E. Jay Ipheghe[Author/Entrepreneur]
A quick question which may interest you. Have you heard about the brand new income system that turns a one-time $18(N3900) investment into N50,000, N100,000, N500,000 or even more on monthly basics?

I have found a system that we can tap into which will automate this opportunity for you…..
Such that even when you are sleeping, at work or praying, money is coming into your account daily.

If you would like to know more about it…just send me a message to jayworld10@yahoo.com

Requirement.
1. Your ATM master card or visa card preloaded with $18 or its equivalent in your local currency.
2. The exact address you used while opening the account which is being linked to your master or visa card.
3. A valid email address(preferably gmail account)
4. Access to internet.

how real is this offer? Pls show proofs of earnings
Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by wealthinfos(m): 12:48am On Nov 08, 2015
"Every Poor Man, is a Poor Thinker"~ David Ibeyomie

"Wealth is a function of Your ability to Think & Act"~ Gideon-Wealth
==========

I present to you a rare oportunity for ANYBODY to create LASTING and LEGITIMATE wealth through Real Estate. I call it "Real Estate Wealth". In my book practical secrets are revealed how even YOU can start making CONTINUOUS earning from Real Estate transactions FOR LIFE! I did not mistake when i said FOR LIFE! You dont need to have a degree certificate to make this money, never! You dont need an office to start this business, never! You dont even need a god father, never! What you need is GOD & KNOWLEDGE!

How can you achieve this? Very simple. Just be loyal to follow me. The best way to achieve success is following the paths of an already successful man. By the grace of God, i am a successful Real Esate Practitioner at my level. If you wish to create wealth, you have to be hungry taste for QUALITY INFORMATION. There are levels of information. Some information will put peanuts into your wallet, while some information will put millions in your pocket.

I present to you an information that will CONTINUALLY put Millions of Naira in cash to your pocket CONTINUOUSLY and FOR LIFE! But note: you MUST be willing to know how this stuff works! If you are ready to make the best decision in your life, then be ready to take the best action of your life. FROM many years of experience in this business, i have downloaded all my knowledge, skills and secrets of Real Estate business a book i titled; 'Real Estate Wealth'. The ebook is written in very simple terms such that even a secondary school student can read this book and begin his Real Estate PART TIME OR FULL TIME real estate business FROM HOME or SCHOOL or OFFICE. See the content of this book below:

*WHAT IS REAL ESTATE?
*THE NIGERIAN REAL ESTATE MARKET
*BUSINESS/COMPANY REGISTRATION
*PARTIES TO A REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION
*DOCUMENTS & DOCUMENTATION IN REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
*QUITE NOTICE
*POWER OF ATTORNEY
*OFFER LETTERS
*LETTER OF INTENT (LOI)
*TENANCY AGREEMENTS
*WHAT IS A BRIEF?
*PROPERTY TITLES & MEANINGS
*PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
*ESTATE AGENCY & FEES
*PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & FEES
*SOURCING FOR PROPERTIES
*SOURCING FOR CLIENTS
*REAL ESTATE BUSINESS AND TRUST ISSUE
*MANAGING CLIENTS
*MARKETING PROPERTIES (Online/Offline)
*HOW TO SETUP A REAL ESTATE FIRM

See the book cover....

To grab a copy of this high power informative book feel free to call: 07063249904, 08188573805 or visit the book blog page: http://realestatewealth247..com to get full ordering details.

Until i come your way again, dont forget, the quality of information you have in your head and mind determines the level and degree of wealth you can acquire. SIMPLE TRUTH! You can never compare a crayfish seller and Gold miner. Never! grin

I will see you at the top!

Your Wealth Mentor,

Gideon-Wealth Ele

Gideon Ele & Co.
(Real Estate Consultancy & Property Management)
#15 Ebony Road,
Port Harcourt.
07063249904, 08188573805
LIKE our page: www.facebook.com/gideoneleandco

Re: What Are The Secrets Of Wealth?? by wealthinfos(m): 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Action required ASAP!

(1) (Reply)

From Fun To Millions: How Seun Osewa Built A Multi-million Dollar Online Venture / I Have A Laptop With Steady Internet, Any Legal Way To Make Money? / Arrival Of Loan Scams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.