Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,974 members, 7,835,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode (28227 Views)

The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) / Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife / Femi Olukayode Celebrates With Girlfriend In Bed After Court Victory (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by yorke1: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Carry go. No weapon form against you shall prosper.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by simplynola(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
"FANI the evil" saved you all this while from court judgement, now its time to get the judgement of the OLU you have just adopted. God is not a fool.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by ElFenomeno1: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
FFK has been bastardized! grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by tpiander: 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
temitemi1:
We are in the spirit of changing of Names nah cheesy

He didn't really change his name per se, he just changed the prefix, not the root.

Probably he just prefers his initials matching, from FF to OO.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by solotripz: 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
I'd really like to recommend Payoneer to you. It's a great way for professionals and small businesses to get paid by companies abroad.
This valuable service allows you to receive payments in USD from American companies – as if you have a US bank account!
http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/v2/share/6166518922313046540
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
once ffk. always femi fani kayode.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by ahamonyeka(m): 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Femi olukayode forall. ;DFemi olukayode forall.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by boujaye: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
Where are all those Buhari cattle rearers that has boasted FFK must go to jail when when their viper Buhari comes on board? tongue tongue tongue tongue

Come talk again. This shows FFK has always been doing his job professionally.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by crackhouse(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
I don't involve in such fake stories
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by greggng: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
MemphisDepay:
Ni ojuelegba – in Ojuelegba
They know my story
From holdup studio
I be hustle to work eeeeh
Ni ojuelegba ooooh
Me and CD
From holdup studio
We been hustle to work eeeeh

Ni ojuelegba ooooh
My people dey there
My people suffer
Them dey pray for blessing eh
Ni ojuelegba o
My people dey there
Them dey pray for blessing
For better living eh eh

Kilo dale – What has happened
Aiye o le to yen o – Life is not that hard
Aiye o ni double – We don’t have 2 lives
Adura lo le se o – Only prayer can do it
Call on daddy…baba God
Adura a gba o – prayers will be answered
Tisu eni ba dele – don’t flaunt your riches
A fowo bo n je

I am feeling good tonight
This thing got me thanking God for life
Oh, I can’t explain
I can’t explain eh yea

This thing gat me thanking God for life
I can’t explain
I can’t explain eh yea

I say ni ojuelegba
They know my story
From holdup studio
I be hustle to work e

Ni ojuelegba o
Me and CD
From modox studio
We been hustle to work

See eh e kira fun mummy mi o – praise my mum
Ojojumo lo n s’adura – she prays everyday
Mon jaiye mi won ni won soro ju – I’m enjoying my life they are complaining
Ojojumo owo n wole wa – everyday money is coming in
E kira fun mummy mi o – thanks for my mum
Ojojumo lo n s’adura – everyday she is praying
Mon jaiye mi won ni won soro ju – I’m enjoying life i say they talk too much
Won ni won ni won soro ju – say say they talk too much

Oh I can’t explain
I can’t explain eh yea

I can’t explain
I can’t explain eh yea

When I hear some people say wizkid no get talent I begin to wonder were they re coming from. I love this song and God bless u for bring it my way.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by Toofan007: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
discusant:
Lol, accusations in Nigeria. It's like Sanusi Lamido Sanusi of CBN then accusing people of stealing first. $50billion , then $40billion, then he brought it down to $20 billion.

PMB benefited to become president through the accusation as SW media and crowd believed Sanusi.
Not withstanding that local and international authorities have examined Sanusi allegations and pronounced them unfounded.

The SW did not understand that Sanusi used that allegation to make power back to Arewa.

The era has gone when one or few persons could steal such huge sums of money. Where will the money be banked or kept?

Even PMB is still looking for Sanusi's alleged stolen money today, instead of focusing on creating wealth for Nigeria.
say again? So he should ignore all that is going on at NNPC? You try
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by precious1967(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
the man is now born again. he ll soon be a pastor.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by MemphisDepay(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
greggng:

When I hear some people say wizkid no get talent I begin to wonder were they re coming from. I love this song and God bless u for bring it my way.
no mind them.. Na mumu and stupidity dey worry them. That guy is priceless. God bless you too bro, have a lovely month.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by powerfulsettingz: 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
I was actually expecting Femi Fani Godwin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by Ahmad4452(m): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
Bro wake up u dey dream for ftc since i tell u nid mtn in ur lyf
oyindare:
Just in case...at last FC today make i come talk abi? Mr Op u no well at all
u must be part two fool after falling jamb for five timez make I come dey read this long post abi?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by Valendo: 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Majority of you on this thread I don't blame you. Why do you always assume that someone who has been accused of corruption is guilty. Even if ffk is guilty where is the evidence to nail him? The same way you apc rats pull down gej govt becos of your attitude. This person is corrupt that person is a thief. But you all forgot to see that in the face of the law its only evidence in front of the judge that will probably nail the accused person. NOI, Diezani were all accused of corruption including GEJ. Now APC is the govt @ the centre and I'm sincerely waiting for the day those pple will be jailed. You have accused them, called them all sort of names. I hope buhari will prove us wrong that "30trillion" is missing otherwise I will personally lead a protest against him if he fails to prosecute and jail those three pple because his party made us believe they r all corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by tpiander: 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
crackhouse:
I don't involve in such fake stories

Why do you think its fake?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
Like Puff Daddy, he will still change his name.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by deebrain(m): 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sir, it was the courts that set you free and not God....

You think the judicial system that sentences a man that steals N20,000 to death and one that goes for N1billion, to easy two years or a juicy bail condition, can be said to be fair?

You have bebefited from man and the courts. You will not end well. Anybody here can mark my words.

Seed time and Harvest does not cease.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by tpiander: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Like Puff Daddy, he will still change his name.

So Orlando Owo is not actually from Owo?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by ylaa(f): 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
hmmmmmmm, you sound so religious. your knowledge of the scripture is overwhelming considering your status. well, who am i to judge you? the good book saz "many are the affliction of the righteous ( though i don't know how righteous you are) but the Lord delivers him from them all". He has indeed deliver you. may you remain steadfast in Him.
I rejoice with you but sin no more ok?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
tpiander:

So Orlando Owo is not actually from Owo?
Dr Orlando Owoh's mother is from Owo, his father was from Ifon.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by UgChris(m): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
okangisaiah:
Observing

I believe in change of content not change of container alone.

Only the wise understand tongue

We pray both the container and content too will change. hahahahaha
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by bheemz(f): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
So all d accusations no one real abi? Thunder fire devil!!!....so Na u holy pass bah ur name remains Fani-Kayode for LAIFFF!!!!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by no2fuks(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
how dem dey change name I never liked my name
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by tpiander: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Dr Orlando Owoh's mother is from Owo, his father was from Ifon.

Thought he was from Owo since he bears the name.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by 9jatatafo(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
A good name is better than gold Chief Femi Olukayode.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by tpiander: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
simplynola:
"FANI the evil" saved you all this while from court judgement, now its time to get the judgement of the OLU you have just adopted. God is not a fool.

His name had Olu before.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by 9jatatafo(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
Valendo:
Majority of you on this thread I don't blame you. Why do you always assume that someone who has been accused of corruption is guilty. Even if ffk is guilty where is the evidence to nail him? The same way you apc rats pull down gej govt becos of your attitude. This person is corrupt that person is a thief. But you all forgot to see that in the face of the law its only evidence in front of the judge that will probably nail the accused person. NOI, Diezani were all accused of corruption including GEJ. Now APC is the govt @ the centre and I'm sincerely waiting for the day those pple will be jailed. You have accused them, called them all sort of names. I hope buhari will prove us wrong that "30trillion" is missing otherwise I will personally lead a protest against him if he fails to prosecute and jail those three pple because his party made us believe they r all corrupt.

Many fail to understand that truth don't win a case in a court of law but the facts win the case. FFK has the facts and so he is innocent.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by PentiumPro(f): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
I kept faith with that oath and it gives me pleasure to tell you that now that the whole ordeal is over I shall be leaving the shores of my beloved country for the first time in seven years for a short holiday and a long overdue medical examination.

He is running away to account for his own share of the missing billions. grin grin cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by MKO4ever(m): 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
misspicy:

you are one of the problem we have in nigeria

Haaaa, me ke? Apologies oooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
tpiander:

Thought he was from Owo since he bears the name.
His name was Owoh, not Owo. Anyway, that was his stage name. At birth he was known as Stephen Oladipupo Owomoyela.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buratai Looks Corporate As Okorocha Hosts Him & Others To State Dinner In Owerri / “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan / Right Of Reply To Pendulum Open Letter To The Vp By Laolu Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.