Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) (26421 Views)

Dismembered Body Of Dalori IDP Female Suicide Bomber (Graphic Photos) / Suicide Bomber Strikes At Dalori Quarters Mosque In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos / Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by emamos: 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
notoriousbabe:
yes leave am like dat. You nko?typical amereicana its not in you tongue
ok GUY, it s wel.
Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by bams2999(m): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
that is great
Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by help3852: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
VOICEOFJUSTICE:
OOOSIIIII, ABEG HELP PA BUHARI TELL WIKE TO START PAYING RIVERS STATE WORKERS SALARY O. THE GUY DON BORROW 30 BILION WITHIN 30 DAYS IN OFFICE. HE IS SPENDING 1BILION ON A DAILY BASIS O. ABEG TELLAM SAY FAMILIES ARE STARVING O
why didn't You campaign when You were owed you want to put all the blame on wike, he's doing his best, give him time, he has started paying some.

I won't be surprised if you were one of those camping with Ameachi even when he was owing
Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
MKO4ever:
Please somebody should be sending these pictures to Sambo. Including the pictures of Osinbajo's visit to Ivory Coast yesterday. just in case Sambo wishes to do VP again
Sambo was a ghost worker

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
I think Mr VP has shown dat been vice president has some functions and asignment to do, other than sit down attending to meeting without contributing to the nation development. Change in governance, change is national affair. Kudos PYO
God is ur strength.
God bless my country Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by mansmx20(m): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nice shot Oga VP, we are with u. We have actually see some changes, not for once did the clueless VP (sambo) did some thing remarkable close to this through out this entire 6 years in Aso Rock, 10 marks for you!!!
Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by bigwallace(m): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Now wa have a vp not that dull head sambo,Chaiman ghost workers association of nigeria undecided
Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by tolustx(m): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
olillywales:

This morning, the vice president made an unannounced visit to maiduguri and he's visiting the internally displaced persons' camp in Maiduguri.
Did u say unannounced? Seriously? Have u also seen dis...
Our Correspondent report that Professor Yemi Osibanjo’s one day working visit led to closed down of major roads and streets causing serious traffic jam and closure of shops, stalls, schools and offices.
Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/again-two-suicide-bombers-blow-selves-up-in-borno/
Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by tolustx(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
omoshule:
I think Mr VP has shown dat been vice president has some functions and asignment to do, other than sit down attending to meeting without contributing to the nation development. Change in governance, change is national affair. Kudos PYO
God is ur strength.
God bless my country Nigeria
When I was so young, too young to do house chores, then I loved fetching water; I loved sweeping d floor; I loved washing d dishes, etc... When I grew old enough to be responsible for those chores however, I got to know that it wasn't an easy task that was wen I knew how tasking it cld be to do d job.
I bet dat story applied to u too and to d oda pple reading dis post right now and I believe u're smart. U understand.
Time will tell.
Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
midolian:
type rubbish for dia make thunder fire ya balls. I dey wait u undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by rashygenius: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
oyindare:
bro u need data cheat inur life Ahmad send ur Cv too make I find job4 u
make i send am...abeg,aws don tayya me
Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by maestroz: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
Please who is that man next to Mr VP left?

abubakar shekau
Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by carinmom(f): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
efilefun:
During the last administration a lot of kids actually believed Mama Piss was the VP cuz the ghost figure head VP was as useless as the YO in YOU. May God continue to bless PMB and PYO with wisdom and understand to lead this administration.

Ameen.

Hello, Sis.
Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by johnmark1234(m): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
olillywales:

This morning, the vice president made an unannounced visit to maiduguri and he's visiting the internally displaced persons' camp in Maiduguri.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photo-vice-president-osinbajo-at-dalori.html
. Shot man whit big hart my respect sir
Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by oyindare(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ahmad4452:
See ya mouth
u abi
Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by caprini1: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
sexaddict08:
this is a Functional VP
yes...We Will see more of Osinbajo,and less of PMB in the nearest future,this is a fact!
Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by preetyb(f): 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
If I were osibanjo I wud beg buhari to go to his people while I go to my people. Anyways It will be the pleasure of the northerners to have a northern muslim for a vice president.
Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by interpaspot(m): 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by Justicealh3(m): 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
Clever man.
Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by SweetSoup(m): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
midolian:
type rubbish for dia make thunder fire ya balls. I dey wait u undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by danjaD(m): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
efilefun:
During the last administration a lot of kids actually believed Mama Piss was the VP cuz the ghost figure head VP was as useless as the YO in YOU. May God continue to bless PMB and PYO with wisdom and understand to lead this administration.
VPYO rather smiley
Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by bashydemy(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
That's Governor of Borno state..
Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by nsyforreal: 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
INTROVERT:

borno state governor, shettima
Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by hibbayueei(m): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ok.

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files... Now you can carry your files along with you and read them on ur smartphones/Tablets with OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive...
Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by ibnoumar(m): 11:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
You are welcome to home of refuges.
Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2015
... noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) by blacksta(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2015
obum88:
I wonder what so special about this visit. APC e-rats would come here and praise this act. A month after swearing in Osunbade is visiting the IDP camp for the first time. I fear for my country, with APC in government we would end up celebrating mediocrity.

How many times did GEJ or Sambo- Ghost mode visit any IDPs camp in 6 years ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi’s Confirmation: Wike Has Been Put To Shame – Rivers APC / Leah Sharibu: Man Protests In Washington Over Abducted Christian Dacphi Girl / Senate Presidency Campaign Disrupts National Assembly Proceedings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.