Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Please Who Can Help Me Write A Sales Page - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Who Can Help Me Write A Sales Page (552 Views)

Build Your Website, Sales Page And Blogs For Yor Business And More / Let Me Write Your Blog/Website Content and Post Them For You / How To Write A Business Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Help Me Write A Sales Page by ponti93(m): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
i am looking for anybody who can help me write a convincing and enticing sales page for my new ebook.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Write A Sales Page by adehsenior(m): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Are you designing a single page website for the sales page or is the sales page part of an existing site?
Secondly, the ebook what topic is it on?
meanwhile add me on whatsapp let's discuss business
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Write A Sales Page by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
ponti93:
i am looking for anybody who can help me write a convincing and enticing sales page for my new ebook.

Hello, I can help you write a compelling sales page that will urge prospects to purchase. I am a very meticulous and creative writer who understands the dynamics of human behaviour and decision-making.

I will be glad to provide samples of previous jobs upon request. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Write A Sales Page by chyjio(m): 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
ponti93:

I can help you write a sales page of not not less than 1,500 words (plus infographics) that will not only convince people to buy your ebook, but also encourage quality referrals in no distant time.

What audience are you targetting? Nigeria? US?
What niche is your ebook focused?
What problem do you want to solve for your audience?

Tell me your target and what you plan to achieve with your ebook, and I'll draft up a compelling story that will convert ordinary visitors to happy buyers, and help you achieve your sales conversion target as quickly as possible.

Check my page here
You can also call me on 070*******

Price : N15,000(Negotiable)
We can meet if you stay in lagos
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Write A Sales Page by ponti93(m): 9:00am On Jul 02, 2015
adehsenior:
Are you designing a single page website for the sales page or is the sales page part of an existing site?
Secondly, the ebook what topic is it on?
meanwhile add me on whatsapp let's discuss business
its part of an existing website.

(1) (Reply)

Make Online (free Tutorial To Build A Career Online) / Real Container Is Needed In Abuja Territory / See How Dangote and Other World Billionaires Fared This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.