Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? (1021 Views)

Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar / Manchester United Fans Whatapp Group / Jose Mourinho At Man U: Chelsea Fans, Where Will Your Allegiance Lie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? by davspog2(m): 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
So the transfer window officially opens today, manchester united fans where do you think LVG needs to strengthen, after being linked to a host of players from Ramos to otamendi to gaitan to Morgan and more recently to muller!
Re: Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Defence and even midfield , infact sell Rooney make we get better striker
Re: Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? by hamilton62(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Defensive midfield, 4 and keeper if de gea is leaving because vicky is a no keeper
Re: Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? by jaymichael(m): 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Defence! defence!! defence!!!
Re: Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? by hamilton62(m): 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
adeekiti:
For naming Rooney to be sold, You hate man u...
when last has rooney strike for us if not trying to play one universal role for the club?
Re: Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? by hamilton62(m): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
jaymichael:
Defence! defence!! defence!!!
We need no other defence apart from steel 4 because our 5 &6 are easily exposed to opponents whenever carrick is absent... check the winning streaks we had last season they were because of Carrick and check the loosing streaks they were at his absence.
Re: Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
hamilton62:

For naming Rooney to be sold, You hate man u...
when last has rooney strike for us if not trying to play one universal role for the club?
I'm a man utd fan and I just like the guy wants to leave , he wants to play for Chelsea let dis go and let's see a better man utd
Re: Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? by hamilton62(m): 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
adeekiti:
I'm a man utd fan and I just like the guy wants to leave , he wants to play for Chelsea let dis go and let's see a better man utd
Rooney was only playing on the gallery for increment because he who works like an elephant shouldn't eat like ant.... and Rooney never said for once that he will join Chelsea... Rooney is very patriotic and selfless
Re: Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? by davspog2(m): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
adeekiti:
Guy you bad o! Sell rooney ke! That would be suicidal, though he might not be scoring goals as we would expect but he's someone who can play in midfield whenever crisis arrives
Re: Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? by davspog2(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
hamilton62:

We need no other defence apart from steel 4 because our 5 &6 are easily exposed to opponents whenever carrick is absent... check the winning streaks we had last season they were because of Carrick and check the loosing streaks they were at his absence.
you're right but our defence is still not there at all, with Jones getting injured at every opportunity, Smalling's wrong passes, and would valencia continue to play as 2?
Re: Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? by hamilton62(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
davspog2:
you're right but our defence is still not there at all, with Jones getting injured at every opportunity, Smalling's wrong passes, and would valencia continue to play as 2?
yes brother, if you say about 2 i wont turn it down but a very steel 4 needs to command the defensive midfield though smalling, jones even rojo are not yet at their best because the are exposed so the confidence in them has flee... the need to regain it with the help of a STEEL 4.
Re: Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? by dubylhover(m): 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
adeekiti:

brother yu are right,rooney shudnt necessarily b sold,but we shud not plan on using him as our main striker this season..mayb go for kane
Re: Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? by dubylhover(m): 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
first of all,man u shud find a gk replacement,i wud prefer lloris...then we need a good central defender,sumone that can lead..mayb ramos or otamendi..i still think smalling shud b given more faith,i see him as a better prospect than jones..we need a rb also..a right back that is attacking,that can get into d opposition 18 yrd box coleman...we need a cmf..most preferably schenerderlin...he is d perfect replacement for carrick..we need a strikeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr...thats d most important oo..believe it or not..we need sumone to bury chances...rooney is good oo,but i dont think he can still perform regularly in dat role
Re: Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? by dubylhover(m): 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
davspog2:

shocked shocked,omo dont say that oo..hes really improved in his passing range..smalling was our best defender last season oo..after that stupidity against city,hv really stepped up
Re: Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 02, 2015
dubylhover:

brother yu are right,rooney shudnt necessarily b sold,but we shud not plan on using him as our main striker this season..mayb go for kane
yea that's a nice one
Re: Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? by dubylhover(m): 12:06am On Jul 02, 2015
adeekiti:
yea that's a nice one

d guy has tried for us..mayb sum1 else needs to continue up front
Re: Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 02, 2015
dubylhover:

d guy has tried for us..mayb sum1 else needs to continue up front
he did a lot of goal scoring and great attacks , he needs someone to feed him balls not playing with our one season player wey arsenal sell give us
Re: Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? by dubylhover(m): 12:10am On Jul 02, 2015
adeekiti:
he did a lot of goal scoring and great attacks , he needs someone to feed him balls not playing with our one season player wey arsenal sell give us
hehehe..roo sef shud b more of a supporting striker presently not even top 9
Re: Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 02, 2015
dubylhover:

hehehe..roo sef shud b more of a supporting striker presently not even top 9
but he does almost everything upfront and even mid
Re: Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? by dubylhover(m): 12:16am On Jul 02, 2015
adeekiti:
but he does almost everything upfront and even mid

once we gt good mf,roo wont b needed in mf..i really need schnerderlein
Re: Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 02, 2015
dubylhover:

once we gt good mf,roo wont b needed in mf..i really need schnerderlein
yea
Re: Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? by davspog2(m): 8:33am On Jul 02, 2015
dubylhover:

shocked shocked,omo dont say that oo..hes really improved in his passing range..smalling was our best defender last season oo..after that stupidity against city,hv really stepped up
Smalling has improved but his passing accuracy is not encouraging at all!
Re: Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? by dubylhover(m): 8:39am On Jul 02, 2015
davspog2:
Smalling has improved but his passing accuracy is not encouraging at all!

hmmm..d only cb in man u who is a better passer than smalling believe it or not is evans..lvg even said it that smalling has been our best defender nd has been a leader
Re: Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? by davspog2(m): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=dubylhover post=35387894]

hmmm..d only cb in man u who is a better passer than smalling believe it or not is evans..lvg even said it that smalling has been our best defender nd has been a leader[/quote LVG is just trying to encourage smalling, did you watch our game vs burnley @home? D goal ings scored was just too easy! Space between 5 and 6 is can contain 2 hilux van! Although truth be told smalling has improved, and I hope Morgan can use d ball efficiently not just Steel as u wld say
Re: Manchester United Fans Where Do We Need To Strengthen This Summer? by dubylhover(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=davspog2 post=35396337][/quote]

yea i watched sha..its just encouragement,we need quality defenders

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Wants Midfielder Mikel Obi At Manchester United / BEAUTY & BRAIN (Courtney Dike) / Super Eagles Nosa Igiebor Slams Rohr, Says He Will Never Represent Nigeria Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.