Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) (2790 Views)

Some Mechanics Cannot Make Heaven - Read AIT's Presenter Ordeal With A Mechanic / My Kazeem Said They Have Replaced Power Steering Oil With Engine Oil / Inside Kazeem's Dictionary: Nicknames For Car Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
This is to make life easy for those of us who want our cars fixed without Kazeem doing us in. This days, any mechanic that comes around me, all I do is ask if thermostat should be removed. Then the usual long epistle of our wweather not being as cold as those oversea.

So drop your address and a contact too. Thanks

Do not bother if you are a certified enlightened Kazeem ;Dso you don't come here to preach TROPICALISATION
Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by colossus2: 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lol @ kazeem cheesy
Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
I'm enlightened according to my bro chucky234 so I don't qualify sad

Google maps grin

6.64270 3.33477

OR

6°38'33.7"N 3°20'05.2"E

3 Likes

Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Google maps grin

6.64270 3.33477
grin grin grin hahaha. Respect bros Gazzuzz. Please feel free to drop your location. Your silent fan. Thanks to you and chucky234 for the comedy earlier this evening

Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by Denn(m): 6:36am On Jul 02, 2015
This discrimination against 'kazeem' gives me worry.

Our roadside mechanics might not be as schooled as we are or follow the latest mechanical trends but we can not totally write them off.

We have artisans and great innovators amongst them.

The average 'oyinbo' mechanic has access to genuine parts and diagnostic tools. He is possibly a dealership trained technician in his younger years and has access to the proper tools.

How many oyinbo panel beaters can fabricate a vehicle fender from a sheet of metal? What they do is just buy a new fender for less than 50 USD and bolt it onto place.

How many oyinbo 'rewire' can troubleshoot a wire connection using nothing but a tester (bulb and wire on a screwdriver) instead of simply replacing the harness.

Removing thermostats is just an unfortunate attempt to resolve or prevent an overheating condition. If they really had the proper technical education, they won't.

Just because we know that 20w50 is not the master oil for all cars or thermostat removal is a sin does not make us gods and them demons.

How many of us can do the really dirty work? Like removing an engine with nothing but your spanners and your physical muscle. Oyinbo will use a crane while sipping his morning coffee.

How many of us can try changing the head gasket of an 8 cylinder engine at noon in the open sun whilst changing oil on a celica, removing the rear struts of a pick up, 'flying' a bike to ladipo market to buy a transmission and still attending to a new Nairaland customer who wants to lecture on why abro atf is not an atf.

The day your fake brake pad decides to give way on lagos to Benin road, you will thank God we still have kazeems.

Let's honour them for being there and work on creating sensitization on modern technical practices.

I respect my kazeem.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by gulfer: 7:02am On Jul 02, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Google maps grin

6.64270 3.33477

Agege , Exact location please cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:16am On Jul 02, 2015
gulfer:
Agege , Exact location please cool cool cool

TRY again

6°38'33.7"N 3°20'05.2"E
Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by gulfer: 8:16am On Jul 02, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

TRY again

6°38'33.7"N 3°20'05.2"E
Ogba; Haruna
Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by oktawian(m): 8:51am On Jul 02, 2015
So here I am.

51°47'25.1"N 15°15'18.9"E

or

51.790314, 15.255262

Regards Oktawian
Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by luvinhubby(m): 10:13am On Jul 02, 2015
Denn:

Our roadside mechanics might not be as schooled as we are or follow the latest mechanical trends but we can not totally write them off.

The average 'oyinbo' mechanic has access to genuine parts and diagnostic tools. He is possibly a dealership trained technician in his younger years and has access to the proper tools.

How many oyinbo panel beaters can fabricate a vehicle fender from a sheet of metal? What they do is just buy a new fender for less than 50 USD and bolt it onto place.

How many oyinbo 'rewire' can troubleshoot a wire connection using nothing but a tester (bulb and wire on a screwdriver) instead of simply replacing the harness.

Removing thermostats is just an unfortunate attempt to resolve or prevent an overheating condition. If they really had the proper technical education, they won't.

Just because we know that 20w50 is not the master oil for all cars or thermostat removal is a sin does not make us gods and them demons.

How many of us can do the really dirty work? Like removing an engine with nothing but your spanners and your physical muscle. Oyinbo will use a crane while sipping his morning coffee.

How many of us can try changing the head gasket of an 8 cylinder engine at noon in the open sun whilst changing oil on a celica, removing the rear struts of a pick up, 'flying' a bike to ladipo market to buy a transmission and still attending to a new Nairaland customer who wants to lecture on why abro atf is not an atf.

The day your fake brake pad decides to give way on lagos to Benin road, you will thank God we still have kazeems.

Let's honour them for being there and work on creating sensitization on modern technical practices.

I respect my kazeem.
An ODE to 'Kazeem'.
A little respect is all they deserve from all.

5 Likes

Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by Mojibola(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Abeokuta and Environs.
Just call me: 07032360333, 08173525890. I'll be right there. I offer mobile diagnostics and repairs*
Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by micklplus(m): 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Denn:

I respect my kazeem.

You are right you know.

2 Likes

Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by chucky234(m): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Google maps grin

6.64270 3.33477

OR

6°38'33.7"N 3°20'05.2"E

hmmm bros you qualify na.
Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by Lagusta(m): 12:53am On Jul 03, 2015
Denn:

I respect my kazeem.

You are right you know.....

There are some good kazeems who know their onions.....

I can recommend the the twins for those residing in ilorin, one twin is an auto-mech, the other is an auto-electrician... And they are really good at their job...

In ogbomoso, I can only vouch for one kazeem at isale-general... All others would turn your car into a wheelbarrow within seconds...

1 Like

Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=Denn post=35384324]This discrimination against 'kazeem' gives me worry.

I respect my kazeem. [/quote Word
Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 04, 2015
oktawian:
So here I am.

51°47'25.1"N 15°15'18.9"E

or

51.790314, 15.255262

Regards Oktawian

Thanks for dropping by. But for people who do not know geography. Why not help us a little bit by stating actual location and maybe a phone number
Thanks again.
Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by santakris(m): 7:07am On Jul 04, 2015
Lagusta:

You are right you know.....

There are some good kazeems who know their onions.....

I can recommend the the twins for those residing in ilorin, one twin is an auto-mech, the other is an auto-electrician... And they are really good at their job...

In ogbomoso, I can only vouch for one kazeem at isale-general... All others would turn your car into a wheelbarrow within seconds...
Where is the location of the twins in ilorin sir?
Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by Adesiji77: 7:09am On Jul 04, 2015
Denn:

I respect my kazeem.

Brilliant! They deserve some credit
Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 04, 2015
Denn:

I respect my kazeem.

Word. Thanks Denn. Maybe l was being a little mischievous . #Neveragain

1 Like

Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by Lagusta(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
santakris:

Where is the location of the twins in ilorin sir?

ASA dam road, in front of kam wire industries....

They are good kazeems...

1 Like

Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by oktawian(m): 7:14am On Jul 05, 2015
densel:

Thanks for dropping by. But for people who do not know geography. Why not help us a little bit by stating actual location and maybe a phone number
Thanks again.

Country - Poland , United Europe
City - Nowogrod Bobrzanski

You can contact with me on exportafricapoland@gmail.com

Best Regards Oktawian
Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by chaikie(m): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Google maps grin

6.64270 3.33477

OR

6°38'33.7"N 3°20'05.2"E

Got ya grin

Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by mayor2013: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Multi auto lab located @ 13 Alhaji kazeem Akesan Igando road. I would be running a free diagnostics starting from Tuesday(7th of july to 7th of August) first 2 nairalanders to come would get a free lube service on the condition that he or she comes with the parts required for lube service
Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
chaikie:

Got ya grin

Monitoring spirits angry

Nah u. Sharp pass cheesy
Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by chaikie(m): 6:02am On Jul 06, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Monitoring spirits angry

Nah u. Sharp pass cheesy
Oga mi score my homework na..... Abi make I give myself 10/10?
Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:56am On Jul 06, 2015
chaikie:

Oga mi score my homework na..... Abi make I give myself 10/10?

10/10 cool
Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by chukel(m): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2015
mayor2013:
Multi auto lab located @ 13 Alhaji kazeem Akesan Igando road. I would be running a free diagnostics starting from Tuesday(7th of july to 7th of August) first 2 nairalanders to come would get a free lube service on the condition that he or she comes with the parts required for lube service
chai, mayor2013, i have always known you not to be a kazeem. why the transformation to the extent of going to reside with the KAZEEMS on their road grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by mayor2013: 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
chukel:
chai, mayor2013, i have always known you not to be a kazeem. why the transformation to the extent of going to reside with the KAZEEMS on their road grin grin cheesy
grin
Re: Locations Of All NL Mechanics (no Kazeem) by layi(m): 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Google maps grin

6.64270 3.33477

OR

6°38'33.7"N 3°20'05.2"E

2c Awe St, Ifako-Ijaiye, Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Need A Good Acura MDX Mechanic In Lagos Metropolitan Area / Toyota RAV4 VS Nissan X-trail: Which Is Better? / What Tokubo car can we get for 3million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.