Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word (2841 Views)

Why Is Linda Ikeji A Popular Blogger Than Oluwaseun Osewa / Kudos To Oluwaseun Osewa. / An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa, The Founder Of Nairaland By Emar Pendragon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word by Funjosh(m): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2015
ANIMALFARM lipsrsealed
Re: Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word by Funjosh(m): 11:45am On Jul 02, 2015
Brandnew2:
Mr P4

Decode that if you can.tongue

Mr PETS tongue
Re: Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word by joseph1832(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2015
kennboiy:
If not for the dedication and hard work of this young man from otta,ogun state.we would all not be here,so let use this oppurtunity to appreciate him and his 10year old mega-invention(Nairaland)....long live Seun Osewa!!! long live Nairaland!!!
As for me i would call him a "GENIUS"
One word to describe Seun: INTROVERT.
Re: Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word by joywendy(f): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
He likes to have things his way and because of this,Sometimes he is seen as a sadist who doesn't care about others views if it doesn't well correlate with his. (Though true to some extent lipsrsealed but not entirely true)
I think he is actually a very sensitive person who tries to mask his sensitive side by being strict and putting up this-i don't give a damn attitude.

He is too comfortable with the way things are hence the slow rate of change for the past few months and years on this forum.This may be has a result of him been afraid to take some risk.

I also think his online personality and offline personality are worlds apart.

Sorry op I described him in more than a word grin

4 Likes

Re: Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
This is a nice thread. A good way to feel the pulse of Nairalanders on what they think about the owner so I wonder why it was earlier binned.

Anyways.. My P 4 stands for

Patience: Nairaland is huge today and it continues with massive growth potentials . Everyone appreciates that but no one takes into cognizance the time frame. 10 years is no joke and that too me alone is huge.

Persistence: Nairaland has consistently fed Nigerians with current news and trending discussion on the forum and there are signs of it slowing down with the presence of indefectible super Mods like Lalasticlala and the rest. They're doing a great job at it.

Perseverance: If you read Old interviews by Seun and how Nairaland came into being, it's growth and challenges. There is no doubt Nairaland has overcome some obstacles like spammers, trolls and the more recent hacking. I'm sure we all agree that was huge and yet Nairaland still stands.

Pets: I actually forgot the last one so I thought I should Chip in this last one for fun. Seun's has a pet GSD named sloan and he must mean the world to him. Ladies hoping to tag along must note this. cheesy Oga at the top is a pet lover and so you too must. grin

I'll let criticisms slide for now. I usually dish that hot when I'm pissed off with a ban or some funny policy/rules like the recent Islam stuff shocked . Nairaland can be shocking sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word by Adesiji77: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
kilode100:
I'd say he's still a Virgin. grin grin

Following cheesy

1 Like

Re: Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Neyoor:
Seun is just Fortunate. It's God that bless his work. Pray for God's blessing and u will be favoured above ur pairs

Fortunate? I very much doubt.

He's a huge blessing to me. Through this medium, I now have some great Nigerians for friends.
Re: Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word by Tapout(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
kilode100:
I'd say he's still a Virgin. grin grin

make I hear...ladies would do anything to get down with him, see as em handsome sad (no homo grin) ...at least he should have been rape"d a couple of times...
Re: Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Fortunate? I very much doubt.
He's a huge blessing to me. Through this medium, I now have some great Nigerians for friends.
. Yes, fortunate to be favoured by God or what do u think sir?
Re: Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word by piicity(m): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Seun is a businessman cos he don't participate on any other section except buisness related topics which means he too like money grin

2 Likes

Re: Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word by Codedrock(m): 7:41am On Jul 04, 2015
joywendy:
He likes to have things his way and because of this,Sometimes he is seen as a sadist who doesn't care about others views if it doesn't well correlate with his. (Though true to some extent lipsrsealed but not entirely true)
I think he is actually a very sensitive person who tries to mask his sensitive side by being strict and putting up this-i don't give a damn attitude.

He is too comfortable with the way things are hence the slow rate of change for the past few months and years and. It may be has a result of him been afraid to take some risk.

I also think his online personality and offline personality are worlds apart.

Sorry op I described him in more than a word grin
You totally understand him like I do

1 Like

Re: Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Que sera sera! cool
Re: Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word by kennboiy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
onomeglo:
Que sera sera! cool
Singing along.....what ever would be would be!!! the future is not ours to seeeeee......Que sera seraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
wow my voice box also bust because this one na high pitch.Na only national anthem i sabi wella grin
onomeglo:
Que sera sera! cool
Singing along.....what ever would be would be!!! the future is not ours to seeeeee......Que sera seraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
wow my voice box also bust because this one na high pitch.Na only national anthem i sabi wella
Re: Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
kennboiy:

wow my voice box also bust because this one na high pitch.Na only national anthem i sabi wella grin
wow my voice box also bust because this one na high pitch.Na only national anthem i sabi wella
funny
Re: Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word by ireneony(f): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
snub
Re: Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word by kennboiy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
ireneony:
snub
I know a secret about him that can make him crawl on his knee's for you, wink
ireneony:
snub
I know a secret about him that can make him crawl on his knee's for you,
Re: Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
ireneony:
snub
Wait until you bump into him. grin
Re: Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word by ireneony(f): 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
Brandnew2:
Wait until you bump into him. grin
how?
Re: Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word by KingTom(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Osewa (eats beans)

2 Likes

Re: Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
ireneony:
how?
Yes he can be a snub sometimes. wink
Re: Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word by ireneony(f): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Brandnew2:
Yes he can be a snub sometimes.
not sometimes i will say most times seun is a snub
Re: Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
ireneony:
not sometimes i will say most times seun is a snub
But you don't know him that much.
Re: Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word by joywendy(f): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2015
Codedrock:

You totally understand him like I do
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! / Who Is Afeni / When You Bring A House Boy From Your Village To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.