Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

PDP Should Get Set For Louder Lamentations — Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Should Get Set For Louder Lamentations — Presidency (809 Views)

Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible / Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party / PDP Should Get Set For Louder Lamentations — Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Should Get Set For Louder Lamentations — Presidency by Yem0350: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
The Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on
Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, has described the
opposition, Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, as wailing
wailers, urging them to be set for louder lamentations.
“If PDP has begun to cry wolf where there was none on
INEC chairman, then they should be set for louder
lamentations. The wailing wailers,” Adesina posted on his
Twitter handle.
Adesina was reacting to the allegation by the PDP that the
Acting Chairman of the Independent National Electoral
Commission (INEC), Mrs. Amina Bala Zakari is
sympathetic to the ruling, All Progressives Congress, APC.
“The situation in INEC since the PDP government
reformed and granted it operational autonomy has been
peaceful, but Tuesday’s untidy overruling of Professor
Jega and appointing of Mrs. Amina Zakari as Acting
Chairman which, we gathered, was influenced by
personal relationship with the Presidency and one of the
new Governors of the North West, ostensibly to pave the
way for the APC at the electoral tribunals, has completely
eroded public trust in the commission,” noted PDP’s
Publicity Secretary, Olisa Metuh in a press statement.
“In INEC, the PDP States in unequivocal terms that we
cannot, as critical stakeholders, fold our hands and
watch while the Presidency perpetuates actions that
diminish the independence of the electoral commission,”
he added.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/pdp-should-be-set-for-louder-lamentations-presidency/
Re: PDP Should Get Set For Louder Lamentations — Presidency by DickDastardly(m): 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
Wow!
I think they mean to say ordinary Nigerians, cause we already are getting fed up with the Dullard's one man sluggish, sedative sleep inducing snail show

1 Like

Re: PDP Should Get Set For Louder Lamentations — Presidency by Toktee(m): 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
wailling waillers,i love this,someone pls,wake barcanista and his crew up.

1 Like

Re: PDP Should Get Set For Louder Lamentations — Presidency by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
lol
Re: PDP Should Get Set For Louder Lamentations — Presidency by seedgreen(m): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
Following
Re: PDP Should Get Set For Louder Lamentations — Presidency by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
Good!!
Re: PDP Should Get Set For Louder Lamentations — Presidency by amaben2020(m): 1:52am On Jul 02, 2015
PDP shall rise again
Re: PDP Should Get Set For Louder Lamentations — Presidency by generaliy07(m): 3:43am On Jul 02, 2015
I hope Adesina knows he, just like Baba, is for everybody, he should be a little more diplomatic, i do not think he should resort to using dirty terms (Though the wailing wailers is a group name of some music band or so)

Meanwhile, read part three, you'll be shocked too

https://samueliyanu./2015/07/02/diary-of-a-regular-village-boy-3-the-evening-of-shocks/

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: PDP Should Get Set For Louder Lamentations — Presidency by personal59: 5:43am On Jul 02, 2015
Ahhh this one na wahala o preparing ones mind of possible hypertension in d future can itself bring hypertension closer. Sorry pdp game of opposition isn't easy at all I feel for u guys
Re: PDP Should Get Set For Louder Lamentations — Presidency by personal59: 5:43am On Jul 02, 2015
Ahhh this one na wahala o preparing ones mind of possible hypertension in d future can itself bring hypertension closer. Sorry pdp game of opposition isn't easy at all I feel for u guys sorry ehn sorry
Re: PDP Should Get Set For Louder Lamentations — Presidency by mistabiola: 5:43am On Jul 02, 2015
Lol!!! Ah! The next 4 years in Nigeria will be entertaining... #WailingWailers

1 Like

Re: PDP Should Get Set For Louder Lamentations — Presidency by Yem0350: 6:54am On Jul 02, 2015
The PDP knws already that they will receive lamentation and NOI has b doing justice to some of it
Re: PDP Should Get Set For Louder Lamentations — Presidency by Ofunaofu: 7:00am On Jul 02, 2015
Toktee:
wailling waillers,i love this,someone pls,wake barcanista and his crew up.
wake ke! They are probably wailling where they are right now. Wailling waillers.
Re: PDP Should Get Set For Louder Lamentations — Presidency by abduljabbar4(m): 7:14am On Jul 02, 2015
amaben2020:
PDP shall rise again
Why are you fooling yourselves?

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Gay Church Poster. / INEC No More Independent Under Buhari—pdp / APC Crisis: Warring Groups May Call Buhari’s Bluff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.